Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 am
Zahzi just gave a smirk, looking over at Ranch.
"Only thing missing now is me hitting you over the head with a wrench and locking you in a trunk in the middle of a high-speed pursuit for being angsty." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 am
Ranch growled lowly. "Listen! I wouldn't have been agnsty if you would have just given me the gun; I wasn't gonna shoot Gabriel... But no... Ranch you're too wild...." The man began to walk into the kitchen and then there was clanging of pots and pans that was loudly heard throughout the house.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:27 am
"But those cloths are for you." Trish argued, before she looked around, noticing Cruor and Violet were missing.

"Oh dear.." She groaned, following from where Cruor's voice had come from.
"You two aren't doing the nasty are you?"

"It's my car so I'm driving anyway." Gabriel grunted in reply, rolling her eyes at Zahzi. She jumped in surprise when her hood was pulled down, but before she could react, Ranch had ruffled his hand on her hair.
"Heeyy.." She whined, watching him pass with a slight glare. "What the Hell, man?" She growled, trying to fix her hair again.

"And as long as you don't cook something crappy, I'm up for food." She added as she started to focus on her hair, mumbling under her breath.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 am
((They had moved back to the group put I'll work around that... >>))

Cruor had slide away again. His obsession with being alone was obvious at times rather annoying. Especially since it lead to him being annoyed by someone that strangely resembled himself, and his two "team-mates" that treated him like his power being the way it was was his fault.

Violet followed Cruor. As annoying as she was to him, she could never really grasp herself not being around him to much. His shenanigans made her happy.

Suddenly the two were startled by the voice of Trish. "No... We're not doing anything..." Cruor retorted going back to that photo of the people. The girl Gabriel, the douche Ranch, and the other Zahzi were all in the picture, but young versions of them, and one old scientist, with a screw in his head.

"Obsessive much?" Violet smirked starring at Cruor.

"Its interesting. The adventure that those guys went through. And now its like were about to do the same? I don't know if I can handle it..."

Ranch walked from the kitchen. His wolf ears were perked on the top of his head and his lips were pulled back in a constant growl, similar to that of a wolf. "There are footsteps outside..." He growled as he walked past Violet Cruor and Trish, towards Gabriell, and Zahzi. "A lot of footsteps. Heavy ones. And since my wolves are all currently unconscious... We need something to distract them for a while... You guys not too old yet. You still got some fight left in you?"  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 am
((My bad. Sorry.))

Gabriel had heard the footsteps as well, just moments after Ranch did. Her hearing never got to be as sensitive as true mountain lion's, and though it was sharper to a normal person's, it was nothing compared to Ranch's.

"Ra--" She started, but he interrupted her with what she wanted to say. She let it slide, giving a grunt at his remark on their ages.

"Please. You act like we're seventy years old." She rolled her eyes at him.
"Of course we can still fight."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:11 am
"Oh, shucks, I didn't take my calcium pills this morning.." Zahzi replied with a smirk as Jarid moved over to the window and peering outside, trying to keep from being seen.

"..I see at least thirty of them...They shouldn't be too har-" he was interrupted by a series of explosions, which shook the very foundation of the house, but left no damage.

"...."

"..............Now there's ten of them."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am
"Considering the s**t we went through when we were 17... We are like 70 now..." Ranch began to move around frantically. He looked a little lost, as he moved forward and backwards trying to decided where to go. "Okay.. The only thing is I think I left my guns in the other empty house."

Cruor moved back towards the group. Violet followed. "How many people are there Ranch?" Cruor asked.

"A lot." Ranch retorted.

"You know I can help, and I'm sure Trish and Jarid can also lend a hand...." Cruor added.

"That's nice..." Ranch growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 am
After the series of explosions shook the house and took out some of the men, Gabriel looked at Zahzi with a glare.

"Really? Do you have to rig EVERYTHING?" She growled at him.

Like Jarid, Trish also peeked out a window. However, she didn't get his sense of stealth and just openly looked out.
"We can handle them." She scoffed, rolling her eyes at them. "They look like a bunch of pussies anyway."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:17 am
Zahzi stared down at Gabriel.
".....That wasn't me this time...I SWEAR..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 am
"Zahzi!" Ranch growled. "If not you... Then... Who?"

Cruor watched Ranch and then the door as the last ten of the men managed to make it into the house, through all the chaos.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:43 am
Jarid quickly intercepted the men at the door, clocking one in the face with an electrified punch.

"BICKER MORE LATER! COMPANY HERE NOW!!" he barked to Zahzi and Ranch as the explosions outside became more apparent..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 pm
"If it's not you, then who?" Gabriel questioned. "You're the only person with explosives everywhere!"

As the first man stepped through and received an electric punch from Jarid, he was stabbed in the side with two blades from Trish.

"NEXT!" She barked as she pulled out the blue blades from the corpse, the blood flowing off easily as if it were impossible to stick to the energy.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:30 am
Ranch howled as he literally hopped over Trish. Upon his landing, he had taken down the 10th man that had tried to get through the door and landed outside of the house. He looked at his yard carved full of holes, and the rain not making it any better, filling the holes with mud. There was a tank at the very base of his yard and a huge gentlemen standing in front of it waving and smiling.

Cruor took to the attack like the rest of his team. The second man that moved through the door was quickly knocked off his stance and then slammed to the ground. It was quick that Cruor noticed that the men were unarmed. "Guys..." Cruor said jumping backwards. "Somethings not right..."

Ranch's expression dropped. His vision may not have been as amazing as Zahzi's but he quickly realized who that was. "Captian... Ah! s**t!"

Suddenly Violet rushed to the body of the first cadaver. She grabbed it and then tossed it as far as she could. "SUICIDE BOMBERS!" She yelled the while. The body rolled away but then suddenly exploded. Blood flew everywhere as the situation had now turned grim.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 am
"....I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE IN ******** IRAQ!!" Jarid barked, his eye twitching.
"And who the ******** is this guy!?"

"Gabriel.." Zahzi sighed.
"You wouldn't happen to be carrying one of those weapons I gave you earlier, did you..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm
"Don't know, don't care! MOVE!" Trish barked, running down the hall to escape the bodies. One of the remaining bodies went off, launching her further down the hall and making her land with a heavy grunt.

"They're in the car..." Gabriel replied in a worried tone, pushing herself and Zahzi behind the wall in the other room as the suicide corpses started to go off.

She flinched as the bodies went off. "Why are you asking?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces