Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:57 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Im going to his house alone(finally) but our friend who i got in a fight today because he called me a clingy girlfriend when my boyfriend says im not clingy enough -_- its so confusing for me now, lives right behind my boyfriend so i bet if he gets in a fight with his mom again, he'll go to my boyfriend again. Blehk. We've walked alone and went to movies but with friends, today was pouring rain and we still walked but our other friend decided to walk with us. -_- We never have time alone even for TUTORING since he's smarter than me XD

Awe! XD I'm sure you'll get alone time fi you really want it. <3 All you have to do is be patient for it, and normally it does come. I know it's hard to wait for alone time, but it might be best to. And if he says you're not clingy enough show him you can be! <3 ;3

So now me and his best friend are buddies again! But I bet it wont last. -_- Today was a fine day, We went to Chuckie Cheeses for my friend's niece's birthday party XD I have one question though, my boyfriends likes spoiling me for some reason but Im one of those people where I feel guilty when he wastes money on me >.< So should I let him spoil me? because I dont wanna seem spoiled.....

I;m the same way with my own! But i told him he should spoil me, and he told me he wanted to. When they get it in their heads to spoil, they won't stop, but you could explain that you would feel bad if he spoiled you. A little is okay but to much isn't. Let him know!

I gave him a deal, he can only spoil me two times a week XD I thought that was enough! Oh well, so about having no time alone, we mostly hang out with friends all the time so its impossible. But ill wait just like you said. So now we're on the we dont know what to do from here stage -_- Blehk

Well, I'm not sure i can help with that. <3 But I think the deal is a pretty good one. And getting alone time takes a lot of patience and time. Eventually though it can happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Im going to his house alone(finally) but our friend who i got in a fight today because he called me a clingy girlfriend when my boyfriend says im not clingy enough -_- its so confusing for me now, lives right behind my boyfriend so i bet if he gets in a fight with his mom again, he'll go to my boyfriend again. Blehk. We've walked alone and went to movies but with friends, today was pouring rain and we still walked but our other friend decided to walk with us. -_- We never have time alone even for TUTORING since he's smarter than me XD

Awe! XD I'm sure you'll get alone time fi you really want it. <3 All you have to do is be patient for it, and normally it does come. I know it's hard to wait for alone time, but it might be best to. And if he says you're not clingy enough show him you can be! <3 ;3

So now me and his best friend are buddies again! But I bet it wont last. -_- Today was a fine day, We went to Chuckie Cheeses for my friend's niece's birthday party XD I have one question though, my boyfriends likes spoiling me for some reason but Im one of those people where I feel guilty when he wastes money on me >.< So should I let him spoil me? because I dont wanna seem spoiled.....

I;m the same way with my own! But i told him he should spoil me, and he told me he wanted to. When they get it in their heads to spoil, they won't stop, but you could explain that you would feel bad if he spoiled you. A little is okay but to much isn't. Let him know!

I gave him a deal, he can only spoil me two times a week XD I thought that was enough! Oh well, so about having no time alone, we mostly hang out with friends all the time so its impossible. But ill wait just like you said. So now we're on the we dont know what to do from here stage -_- Blehk

Well, I'm not sure i can help with that. <3 But I think the deal is a pretty good one. And getting alone time takes a lot of patience and time. Eventually though it can happen.

Ill figure that part on my own then, But how do i make him notice me? hes deaf as ********! or hes playing on his iphone, or black ops, or angry birds, or dare i say it FUSION FALL -_- Im dating a GEEK. But i guess thats why they call us the nerd couple XD  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Ill figure that part on my own then, But how do i make him notice me? hes deaf as ********! or hes playing on his iphone, or black ops, or angry birds, or dare i say it FUSION FALL -_- Im dating a GEEK. But i guess thats why they call us the nerd couple XD

Watch him play, compliment him on his game, and then when he isn't looking hide his phone, and games...-.- Kidding that never worked fro me.. Still ask if you could join. If you know how to play ask him to show you how. It'll get him talking, and let you both have some fun.(Geeks are always the best to date. <3 To me & now i'm married to one. >w< ) Of course I'm just making suggestions here. ( The phone thing i thought about was a moment of humor.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Watch him play, compliment him on his game, and then when he isn't looking hide his phone, and games...-.- Kidding that never worked fro me.. Still ask if you could join. If you know how to play ask him to show you how. It'll get him talking, and let you both have some fun.(Geeks are always the best to date. <3 To me & now i'm married to one. >w< ) Of course I'm just making suggestions here. ( The phone thing i thought about was a moment of humor.)

Aww youre married? Thats nice >.< It kinda looks fun too, because Im a HUGE nerd! But since Im a girl I like being fashionable and yadda yadda. Before, I WAS THE ULTRA NERD. So i understand my boyfriend than most girlfriends would. Im getting better at Black Ops(Yay!!) But games give me headaches now -_-  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Aww youre married? Thats nice >.< It kinda looks fun too, because Im a HUGE nerd! But since Im a girl I like being fashionable and yadda yadda. Before, I WAS THE ULTRA NERD. So i understand my boyfriend than most girlfriends would. Im getting better at Black Ops(Yay!!) But games give me headaches now -_-

Hey, I could give a rat's *** what people think about my fashion sence. I'm gonna do what i wanna do! And thats all there is to it! Besides it fun to dress as the charater you play. <3 Or just be a comfortable as possible. I'm a gamer when it comes down to it. I can carry the talk, and show a little skill if you explain to me first how top play. Still. Nerds rule. And so do Geeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 am
I am the only one with problems -_-

Well my boyfriend and i broke up, but it wasnt because we didnt like each other. We still do, its just he has family issues and he feels like everything is crumbling down on him and he's an awesome guy who doesnt deserve this. So we decided to break up because we both knew its whats best for now. Hes still my best friend and i want us to go back before we were even dating. I dont know what to say to him anymore because im the worst person to cry to because i never know what to say. All i said was its going to be fine but im just giving him false hope. All i can do is just watch him cry and do nothing.  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians

Well my boyfriend and i broke up, but it wasnt because we didnt like each other. We still do, its just he has family issues and he feels like everything is crumbling down on him and he's an awesome guy who doesnt deserve this. So we decided to break up because we both knew its whats best for now. Hes still my best friend and i want us to go back before we were even dating. I dont know what to say to him anymore because im the worst person to cry to because i never know what to say. All i said was its going to be fine but im just giving him false hope. All i can do is just watch him cry and do nothing.

In the end, all you can do is give false hope. But as long as comes from someone who cares greatly and understands, its the best thing for a person to hear. It doesn't really matter all that much what you say to him, just be there for him. That'll mean more than trying to find the right thing to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 pm
SilentlyVicious
GottaLoveThemAsians

In the end, all you can do is give false hope. But as long as comes from someone who cares greatly and understands, its the best thing for a person to hear. It doesn't really matter all that much what you say to him, just be there for him. That'll mean more than trying to find the right thing to say.

I'm sorry i didn't see this before. But i agree with him. People like to be comforted, and the right thing to say isn't always the best, even if it is true.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:05 pm
Is it normal having this much drama in a girl's life?!

So my best friend tells me that my ex wants her to date my other best friend whos a guy, And the reason for that is my ex doesnt want me to be with him -_- My best friend tells me that he's jealous which is sweet (I guess) But we arent dating anymore because of his family problems. And I guess me and my ex are different because when he has problems he cant deal with a relationship which i totally respect but now im having problems at home and i need someone to keep me stable, and my best guy friend is only there for me because my ex and me dont ever talk anymore :'( I wish me and my ex go back being my best guy friend again but i know theres a slight chance of happening. I just dont my ex ignoring me anymore and if he's not there for me, then I have no choice but to confide in someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Is it normal having this much drama in a girl's life?!

So my best friend tells me that my ex wants her to date my other best friend whos a guy, And the reason for that is my ex doesnt want me to be with him -_- My best friend tells me that he's jealous which is sweet (I guess) But we arent dating anymore because of his family problems. And I guess me and my ex are different because when he has problems he cant deal with a relationship which i totally respect but now im having problems at home and i need someone to keep me stable, and my best guy friend is only there for me because my ex and me dont ever talk anymore :'( I wish me and my ex go back being my best guy friend again but i know theres a slight chance of happening. I just dont my ex ignoring me anymore and if he's not there for me, then I have no choice but to confide in someone else.

Yes, it is normal to have a lot of drama in your'e life, and I've been there and done that. Its hard when someone just stops talking to you, if you can't get him to talk to you, then you may need to talk to you're other friends, and ask them for there support. The way i see it is if you're ready to try and be with someone else, try it, but if ti doesn't feel right then stop it, and wait until you're more sure. There will always be people there to help you when you really really need them to. You have to remember though people come and go. Sometimes even if you don't want to let go you have to, and if they are meant to be in you're life they will be there no matter what.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Captain_Random_Kitteh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:38 am
So since this is one of the highest threads on the page I will post here first ^_^ (apart from introduction thread of course).

My christmas has been amazing. Let me think. I had to leave my boyfriend to come home from university and he's spoken to me once a week since ;-;. I have already told him off about this x3. I went to the hospital with my aunt before christmas to talk to the doctor about a gastric band for her, and I sat there and watched her cry while saying she had no reason to live.

Christmas day (I don't celebrate christmas so I wasn't in a particularly good mood) I was upset because of stuff, and then I had an argument with my mum and I started crying and she told me off for that too. Then the same day my ex came over, and wanted to go out for a walk so we did, and he told me that he had basicly gone to his mum's to find out she had tried to kill herself, and he told her off until his dad came over and kicked him out so he came to me for consolation.

Fast forward to New Years Eve, which I was doing nothing for, my mum was rang at about 8pm and we had to take my uncle to A+E, it wasn't nice, but he was okay, although we were stuck in there until 12:20am and then it took an hour to get home.

So I am exhausted and feel like I have no emotional support, my boyfriend doesn't seem to give a damn, and I believe I'm depressed. This is solely because I can't seem to find much joy in anything anymore. Things that I used to enjoy, like being with my dogs, playing video games. I'm just bored and a little bit apathetic. I think I may have used up all my emotions sweatdrop .. Jokes but anyway.

There, I have vented and now I shall feel better!
Apologies for any trouble I may have caused sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Friday I lost not only one but two best friends for reasons i don't understand. My Best Friend 1 came up to me in English started giving reasons and basically told me I have to be a lot nicer before we're best friends again. I may have been kinda mean but because of finals and high stress levels and I'm not purposely mean and don't like being mean and I'm actually not being THAT mean. Also she says I didn't talk that much to Best friend 2 before she started making my dress for this event.That's not true we had lot's of sleepovers and went to each others houses 98% more than we have in the last few weeks starting with the dress. And It's sad and frustrating and I feel so alone now and it sucks. Sorry for ranting I just needed to get it out.  

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm
Nothing good has happened in my love life. I'm 19 years old and I've only been in one relationship that ended when my girlfriend left me for someone else while I was hospitalized. Other than that, I've faced nothing but rejections. I'm on the fence right now about whether to give up on love entirely since it seems like things will never work out the way I want them to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 pm
Well no one listens to me when I say this even though I have been in a sucessful relationship for 8 years and am now married with a baby on the way.

N.E.Wayz Here it is.

Love is not something you can force when it happens it happens. It could be 2 days from now or 20 years from now. There is no time frame on love.
If you can learn to accept that and live your life for you and not for the prospect of someone who you probably have not even met yet the easier and more fulfilling your life will be. Living your life for someone who does not exist in your life YET. Is not good for you or that person who you WILL eventually meet.
Do you want to be the best version of yourself or do you want to live stuck in waiting mode living your life in the waiting room of love.... ultimately it's your decision. But just know this. Once loves comes for you it will come in a big way rather you are ready or not. So instead of focusing on what you don't have maybe try focusing on perfecting what you do have at the moment. Yourself.

Alucard Fahrenheits Tepes
Nothing good has happened in my love life. I'm 19 years old and I've only been in one relationship that ended when my girlfriend left me for someone else while I was hospitalized. Other than that, I've faced nothing but rejections. I'm on the fence right now about whether to give up on love entirely since it seems like things will never work out the way I want them to.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

selena rivera

Fashionable Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm
I'm searching for a bit of advice help me out?

Soo theres this boy .(whose name shall not be mentioned) and I had a little crush on him. He knew this and he liked me back we also flirted around a bit.
That was only because he was just over his relationship. He knows mostly everything there is to know about me , and has helped me out sooo much when I have my moments of depression . But now that he has his girlfriend back she keeps telling me to stop talking and so called "flirting" with him when we don't (anymore now that he's back with her ) so I took the responsibility to stop talking to him. I feel as if I'm an interference so I stopped speaking to him. He's apologized but I just tell him that it's my fault. He hasn't called. And I've been crying my heart and soul out thinking of him , only because it's hard not talking to him. I feel like I HAVE to. I wanna call him but I'm afraid I have deleted his number and no one will give it to me. I feel like he doesnt care even when he says he does.

What do I do now ? I'm torn apart.

People tell me if he doesn't call he doesn't care. He's too busy with his girlfriend but Im tired of thinking of him.  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games