Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Counterclockwise [ Profiles ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

ℓιɳks ouт
xxxxxRoleplay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image Rhayanna Gale Blairxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє вαsιcs
╔════════════════════════════╗

cαℓℓ мє : : . Rhay
ι'м ɢєттιиɢ σℓ∂ : : . Eightteen
ι αм ωнαт ι αм : : . From the future
мч sєx : : . Female
ι sιzє υρ : : . 5'6" // 123lbs.
мч ∂єтαιℓs : : . Black Hair // Clear Blue Eyes

╚════════════════════════════╝

ι αм мє

ρєяsσиα : : . I'm a great person. In my eyes at least. I'm very loyal to my friends and will always have their backs. I have a huge heart and will fight for what I believe in. Which probably means I believe in a lot because I tend to get in fights a lot. And I've never lost! I know right? I don't look like much but I can sure kick some a**! People are often calling me loud and spunky. Which I won't deny. I'm also a great leader and quick on my feet and with my mind.

тнє ραsт

мч ℓιғє : : . I was born on November 27th, 2022 to a very loving German couple. Hedi and Valmon Blair. They were high school sweet hearts who actually lasted. I grew up in both Germany and America. But mostly America. We moved here when I was about six and I started school here. That's about when I met Elizabeth. At first we didn't really get along. The all american girl and the weird new kid who had too much additude for her own good and only really speak German. But after a while, once I started to learn English, we strated to play more together and we became fast best friends. That's the way it's been ever since.

All through out grade school, I was kind of the popular kid. Mostly because I was different. Everyone wanted me on their team in P.E. because I was always so hyper and passionate to what ever we where doing. I was strong, brave, and most of the guys thought I was cute. I think it was the fact that I was so much like them that turned them on. But no matter what, they knew I'd have to have Elizabeth by my side. If we ever were against eachother though, we'd give it even more to playfully see who was better.

When I was about ten, mom had my little brother Jackson. He was always getting into trouble and was aboslutely the light of my mother and father's life, like I was when I was little. Most kids would be envious of their younger siblings but I loved Jackson and didn't care that he got a lot of attention. After all he was the baby. And to be honest, he needed it. He was born blind. It was hard for all of us to get a grip around that but when we did we made sure he was still just as loved. Of course, he could get that fixed and it was rare to have blindness anymore, even in old age but he also was weak and at such a young age the probability of him making it was low.

I had trouble through out middle school. Between the normal moving schools drama, I lost both my dad and younger brother in those three short years. Jackson was violently sick one night and dad rushed him to the ER. As they were getting off the highway, just a mile and a half from the ER, a truck swirved and tossed them into a ditch. For a really long time I was just mean and cold. Fighting anyone that looked at me wrong. Mom was depressed too so I didn't have much comfort on the issue.

Elizabeth helped me get over the terrible trauma and heal my heart. Slowly I got back to my happy, loud self. But nothings the same. Mom's always on edge. I do the best I can to not really notice it I guess. She keeps bussy with her job which I guess is good but she always seems stressed.

мч мαsтєя

Taka_tashimaru

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Avilyn Kinnerson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє вαsιcs

cαℓℓ мє : : . : Lyn most of the time...I don't think i've gone by anything else..
ι'м ɢєттιиɢ σℓ∂ : : . Seven-Teen
ι αм ωнαт ι αм : : . Past
ι sιzє υρ : : . 5'7" and 129 lbs.
мч ∂єтαιℓs : : . Platinum Hair, Grey Eyes

ι αм мє

ρєяsσиα : : . Well, asking me personally, I would say my Personality ranges from a wide variety of things. I am a child of the Seventies, a Revolution of Glam Rock and a wide array of Fashion Trends and Changes in Art. Apparently though, My Taste in Fashion hasn't changed a day from the Fourties. I still try to embrace the originality of Pin-Up with the newwer styles. People say I'm a bit..Different but I don't pay any mind. I am often brought up as Shy, Rather Skiddish and all those similar things.

I have friends, Friends whom understand the way I am and can see a side..a normal human being wouldn't get to see by First Impressions. Looked at like I was some sort of.."OddBall" People tended to leave me alone and write me off. The friends I have and did make, took time, careful screening to allow myself, personally, to be alright with these people. I am quite content with what I've decided though.

тнє ραsт

мч ℓιғє : : . Growing up in a home where men are the primary bread winner and Women are...things to clean your homes and those sorts of things. I am not one of those people, but My Mother was. She and my Father were children of the Fourties and Fifties. My father a Greaser at heart and my Mother a Woman of Refined tastes. He had grown to be a Mill worker and of course, my mother a stay at home mom, raised me in all things of her days. It wasn't very too long after that as I went through school, I realized, Fashion and Art were a thing I rather enjoyed learning about and exuberating with others.

Growing up I was always looked at as an Oddball. But I never paid no mind. I went on going the way I have, Ignoring the world around me where Males are the head of households and women have no say in things. I refuse such an agreement wit society. My parents disliked such ideals I had but that never made me act out in any brash or rude way. My Mother had always embraced my talents in Art. There isn't a time you cannot see me with a Marker in my hand, a Paint brush, an Art Book or any such those.

мч мαsтєя

CandyCane831

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Amons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє вαsιcs

cαℓℓ мє : : . Lizzie
ι'м ɢєттιиɢ σℓ∂ : : . Seventeen
ι αм ωнαт ι αм : : . From the Future
ι sιzє υρ : : . 5' 11" and 124 lbs
мч ∂єтαιℓs : : . Brown hair and grey-blue eyes

ι αм мє

ρєяsσиα : : . I was brought up in a family where my parents always emphasized on the dangers lurking 'out there', so I am pretty strong. I have incredible patience and I love being around my friends. I like to laugh and make random comments which have no relevance to the moment. I am pretty friendly and athletic. I used to be a shy girl, but after Jazz and Rhay entered my life, I've become bolder and speak up for things I believe in. I love painting and reading books related to fiction.

тнє ραsт

мч ℓιғє : : . Born on October 7th, 2023 to retired army general, Rick Amons, and interior decorator Julie Stevens, I was always kept under constant watch because I was a girl. A year after my birth, my mother had Simon, my little brother. I used to be a lot jealous of him because he got more freedom than I and more attention. I never used to give him my toys to play with or my books to read. He'd go crying to mother and she's scold me, making me all the more annoyed with him. After he turned five, though, he came to me almost every night due to nightmares and weird noises in the house. Initially I thought of shunning him, but looking at his haunted face, I took him in. We grew closer since then, and soon, he began insisting that I was allowed to go with him whenever my parents took him outdoors.

I went to a normal school. When I was five years old, Rhayanna Blair moved in from Germany. At first, we hardly regarded each other even though we were in the same class, but when I was assigned to take off half the time from my lunch hour to help Rhay with her English, we drew closer together. Rhay learned fast and we were best friends before that year was out.

Rhay was pretty popular though grade school, and she pulled me into half of the limelight. We both were cute little girls and never went anywhere without the other. When my parents eased the curfew timings, I found myself spending more and more time with her.

Our days in middle school were rather rough. Rhay lost both her dad and her little brother Jackson to a road accident and she sank into depression. She was silent and snapped at everyone, even me. For a few frightful days, I feared she would be this way for ever, but I didn't dare dwell on that thought. I stuck with her, even when she shunned me, and talked like I would if she were herself. Slowly, she recovered and my joy knew no bounds.

When I had a good few years on middle school, I met Jasmine Fletcher. She was a year younger and on the same volley ball team as Rhay and I. She took on after Rhay and she'd hang with us after team meetings. Eventually, she found her place with us, and she has been like a little sister ever since.

мч мαsтєя

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Evangaline Myers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє вαsιcs

cαℓℓ мє : : . Eva
ι'м ɢєттιиɢ σℓ∂ : : . Eighteen
ι αм ωнαт ι αм : : . From the past
ι sιzє υρ : : . 5'8" and 132 pounds
мч ∂єтαιℓs : : . Dark brown and Deep blue

ι αм мє

ρєяsσиα : : . I try to seem like a person who is happy and calm all the time, and sometimes, I am. Most of the time though I'm second guessing peoples motives, especially those of strangers. I can be very distrustful of some until I get to know them well, but that's not completely without its reasons. I usually have a good judge of character if I've been given enough to time to study that specific person, the times are few when I misjudge someone. When I'm truly enjoying myself, I can be very funny and sarcastic but still in my own reserved sort of way.

тнє ραsт

мч ℓιғє : : . I was born to two loving parents who, as there only daughter, they spoil and protect me. Don't get me wrong though, just because I'm spoiled doesn't mean I'm bratty or selfish, I'm actually a fairly nice person to be around. Ever since I was small I always had a fasicination with music, more specifically, the instruments. When I was twelve I started to take piano lessons and I flourished in them, loving to play for others. It was probably one of my biggest hobbies growing up. Occasionally, I'll teach others some lessons, but I usually just play for the fun of it and the peace that it gives me to hear the music.

I hadn't really been through anything tragic or scary really till I turned sixteen. It was about three weeks after my birthday and I'd been walking home from the store. It was a little late, but I didn't think anything about it, I thought my town was safe after all. Little did I know that a person was waiting in the alley to pull an unsuspecting girl off the streets. I happened to be that girl; that was the unfortunate part. The lucky part was that I got away from the man with only minor scrapes and bruises before he could do anything worse, for that little miracle I was grateful. Still, the whole ordeal damaged me in a way and it's partly the reason why I'm so paranoid about people thinking that they're going to hurt me. It's given me some trust issues, but I still function alright. While some people noticed the change that took place with me, only my parents know the reason behind it. I'd never even told any of my friends about what happened.

Other then that small blip in my past, my life has been fairly good and relaxing, if not a little hectic for women at times. However, I'm one that never really focused on the politics that went around too closely, but I do have my opinions and words to add to some subjects at times. Still, I like not being the center of attention and am much more comfortable at just being an equal amongst a group of people rather one who sticks out.

мч мαsтєя

FieryHeartedAngel

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items