View Results

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 am
Okay I don't like a few fan-made vocaloids (Little green Kaito annoys me) but who are the real ones?

Thus far I know of:
Gakupo
Kaito
Luka
Miku
Meiko
Rin and Len
Gumi
Lily
Big Al
Sweet Ann
and
Mizki

Who am I missing?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 am
I also know

Kaai Yuki
Prima
Tonio
Miriam  

Acheta

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am
here this is where i go to find out everything. http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm
enency
here this is where i go to find out everything. http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki

Thanks! I found this really useful and many of them I have never seen/ heard.  

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Deathman Kid
enency

Thanks! I found this really useful and many of them I have never seen/ heard.

glad I could help ^_^ but remember the vocaloid 3 are still in testing and have not been released. So the actual product may vary.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 am
Why does nobody pay attention to Iroha Nekomura? She's a "real" vocaloid! ; 3;  

Misuzu of the Air

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 am
Misuzu of the Air
Why does nobody pay attention to Iroha Nekomura? She's a "real" vocaloid! ; 3;

True! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:53 am
There's also the new Korean Vocaloid SeeU, who is amazingly cute with a great voice!  

m ewlings

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 pm
don't forget Neru
and Clear and nico nico vocaloids  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 pm
Miku, Len and Rin all got appends, and I think Kaito, Meiko, Gakupo, Luka, and Gumi got appends as well. Also, I'm not quite as sure but I believe Yowane Haku , Akita Neru, and Lily got appends too.
Then there's Lola and Leon the first vocaloids, Sonika, Oliver, Yuzuki Yukari, IA, VY1 Yuuma, Aoki Lapis, Mew, Clara and Bruno the Spanish vocaloids, Luo Tianyi the Chinese vocaloid, a new one called Mayu. Also there's Ryuto, a.k.a. the gachapoid, Utatane Piko, CUL, SF-A2 Miki, Hiyama Kiyoteru, Hibiki Lui, Ring Suzune, Akikoroid(who's never going to be released) a special vocaloid called Gallaco, and Tone Rion. Those are all the ones that I know that people didn't mention. I don't know anymore except for a new one that's yet to be released named the Ueki-loid, and that's pretty much it. 3nodding
There are Utauloids too, but I saw the link for the vocaloid wikia and I'm assuming you already know the vocaloids, but I just wanted to say this. Or rather post this. Sorry if this was not useful or annoying. sweatdrop  

BlackStrawberrySnowMizki

Conservative Noob

3,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 pm
BlackStrawberrySnowMizki
Miku, Len and Rin all got appends, and I think Kaito, Meiko, Gakupo, Luka, and Gumi got appends as well. Also, I'm not quite as sure but I believe Yowane Haku , Akita Neru, and Lily got appends too.
Then there's Lola and Leon the first vocaloids, Sonika, Oliver, Yuzuki Yukari, IA, VY1 Yuuma, Aoki Lapis, Mew, Clara and Bruno the Spanish vocaloids, Luo Tianyi the Chinese vocaloid, a new one called Mayu. Also there's Ryuto, a.k.a. the gachapoid, Utatane Piko, CUL, SF-A2 Miki, Hiyama Kiyoteru, Hibiki Lui, Ring Suzune, Akikoroid(who's never going to be released) a special vocaloid called Gallaco, and Tone Rion. Those are all the ones that I know that people didn't mention. I don't know anymore except for a new one that's yet to be released named the Ueki-loid, and that's pretty much it. 3nodding
There are Utauloids too, but I saw the link for the vocaloid wikia and I'm assuming you already know the vocaloids, but I just wanted to say this. Or rather post this. Sorry if this was not useful or annoying. sweatdrop

Long post but thanks for sharing. I should update this when I'm feeling less lazy XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 am
BlackStrawberrySnowMizki

Lily has no appends. Akita Neru and Yowane Haku are fanloids.  

Kaleidoscope_Prism

Interesting Friend

4,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items