Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
∂iɢiтaℓ ℓѳѵә profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Time to be, pixilized!

Please! Remember that the NPC's have no idea what 'real life' is. They only know their own world.

Humans:

[imgright] real picture [/imgright]

[size=13][u][b][color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { THE REAL WORLD }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Name[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](First, middle, and last name.) [/color]

[b]Nick-Name(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Any nick-names) )[/color]

[b]Gender[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Duh.)[/color]

[b]Sexuality[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Yaoi/Yuri really doesn't fit in this roleplay. But I don't mind bisexuals.) [/color]

[b]Age[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Keep it around 17-21)[/color]

[b]Hometown[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Where you're character is from)[/color]

[b]Traits[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List five or more personality traits describing your character.)[/color]

[b]Special Talent[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What is your character best at? Try to be unique) [/color]

[b]Likes[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List three or more things your character likes.)[/color]

[b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List three or more things your character dislikes.) [/color]

[b]Past[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What have you been through in your video game life? At least a paragraph)[/color]

[/size][/list]

[size=13][u][b] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { P I X I L I Z E D }[/color][/b][/u][/size]

[list][size=11][b]Animated[/b]: [url= urlanime][color=yourcolor1]me[/color][/url]

[b]Abilities[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What is your character best at in videogames?) [/color]

[b]Weapons[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What weapon do you weild? Picture?) [url= urlanime][color=yourcolor1]I weild[/color][/url] [/size][/list]

[size=13][u][b] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { O T H E R }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list]
[size=11][b]Posting Color(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What font colors you will be posting in. How ever many you want.)[/color]

[b]Theme Song[/b]: [url= urlanime][color=yourcolor1]DANCE BABE[/color][/url]

[b]Your Role[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Who are you?)[/color]

[b]Played By:[/b] [color=yourcolor1](Your username.)[/color][/size][/list]

NPC:

[imgright] anime picture [/imgright]

[size=13][u][b][color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { P E R S O N A L }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Name[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](First, middle, and last name, if you want.) [/color]

[b]Nick-Name(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Any nick-names) )[/color]

[b]Gender[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Duh.)[/color]

[b]Sexuality[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Yaoi/Yuri really doesn't fit in this roleplay. But I don't mind bisexuals.) [/color]

[b]Age[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Keep it around 17-21)[/color]

[b]Traits[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List five or more personality traits describing your character.)[/color]

[b]Special Talent[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What is your character best at? Try to be unique) [/color]

[b]Likes[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List three or more things your character likes.)[/color]

[b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](List three or more things your character dislikes.) [/color]

[b]Past[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What have you been through? At least a paragraph)[/color]

[/size][/list]

[size=13][u][b] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { P I X I L I Z E D }[/color][/b][/u][/size]

[list][size=11][b]Abilities[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What is your character best at in fighting?) [/color]

[b]Weapons[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What weapon do you weild? Picture?) [url= urlanime][color=yourcolor1]I weild[/color][/url] [/size][/list]

[size=13][u][b] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor2] ღ { O T H E R }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list]
[size=11][b]Posting Color(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](What font colors you will be posting in. How ever many you want.)[/color]

[b]Theme Song[/b]: [url= urlanime][color=yourcolor1]DANCE BABE[/color][/url]

[b]Your Role[/b]: [color=yourcolor1](Who are you?)[/color]

[b]Played By:[/b] [color=yourcolor1](Your username.)[/color][/size][/list]

heart Lovingly stolen from R A P I D - P I X I E S  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

------------------ ღ { P E R S O N A L }

Name: ( Rikku )

Nick-Name(s): ( None )

Sexuality: ( Straight )

Traits: ( Quiet, Wise, Out-going, Brave, Peaceful, But Tough At Times. )

Special Talent: ( Medicine And Jewelry Making )

Likes: ( The Moon In The Night Sky, Making People Smile, And Soft Music. )

Dislikes: ( Death, Bright Lights, And Loud Noises. )

Past: ( When Rikku was a little girl, she was adopted by monks in a monastery. They brought her up to be the most respectful, and life-loving priestess they possibly could. Of course, they didn't force her into her position she's in today. She chose at a young age that she would take the path of a priestess. Since she started early, she quickly became a priestess by the age of fourteen. Ever since she has become a priestess, she strives to help those in need. )

------------------ ღ { P I X I L I Z E D }

------------------ ღ { O T H E R }

Posting Color(s): ( Teal And Silver )

Theme Song: ( DANCE BABE )

Your Role: ( Priestess )

Played By: ( bloodylilrose )

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

------------------ ღ { THE REAL WORLD }

Name: Courtney Elizabeth Derrick

Nick-Name(s): Just Courtney

Sexuality: How about Anti-Love?

Hometown: Bixby, Oklahoma

Traits: Smart, sarcastic, kind hearted, grounded, realistic, and strong willed

Special Talent: She's good at reading peoples emotions and judging apon first impressions.

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, heights, and being left in a quest.

Past: Well, her mother doesn't really aprove of their straight A child wasting her mind on video games but she's been playing them for as long as she can remember. It all started with the basic MarioBros. and has scaled up to CoD and WoW. She even dabbles in DDO (a more exclusive D&D MMPORPG). Most people think it's funny to see a girl like her playing games like that and she just smiles at laughs at them. It surprises them even more to know she's been single her whole life. I mean really. A beautiful gamer girl? She's a dream! Too bad because of her mother's relationships she doesn't believe in love.

------------------ ღ { P I X I L I Z E D }

Animated: me

Abilities: She's a rouge. Or, in english, she sneaks, disables traps, fixes things, finds hidden doors, and can still fight.

Weapons: I weild

------------------ ღ { O T H E R }

Posting Color(s): Dodgerblue, Cornflowerblue, Skyblue, Silver, and well most other blues :3

Theme Song: DANCE BABE

Your Role: Hopeless Lover

Played By: Taka_tashimaru

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas