Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[ тнe нιdden cιrcυѕ ] profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Only I will post in here.

Here are the skeletons for the Visitors and the Employees.
There are three colors in the profile. Use colors you will post in! c:
Also make sure you read the rules so you don't forget anything!

Visitors:
[imgleft](url of your character's image. anime pictures, please)[/imgleft][b][align=left]ι ∂σи'т киσω ωнєяє ι'м gσιиg[/align] [align=right]вυт ι киσω ιм иσт gσιиg вα¢к[/align][/b]

[size=10]The name's [color=color1](Your character's name: first, middle, and last)[/color], but my friends all call me [color=color1](what your character wants to be called)[/color]. What's up?[/size]

[b]уσυ ωαит тσ киσω αвσυт мє؟[/b]
[size=10]Well, I was born on [color=color2](Month / Day)[/color], [color=color2](year)[/color]. That makes me [color=color2](age)[/color] years old. I'm a [color=color2](gender)[/color], and I'm [color=color2](What number Visitor are you? Hint: Visitor...)[/color][/size]

[b]ωнσ ι αм...[/b]
[size=10]Here's how I would describe myself. [color=color3](Your character's personality. You can follow as closely to the character description as you'd like. Talk in first person.)

And here's how I became who I am! [color=color3](Your character's biography. Two to three paragraphs to give us some background on your character. Show how your character grew up into who they are today. First or third person, it doesn't matter.)[/size]

[b]αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟[/b]
[size=10]I like [color=color1](List three things your character likes)[/color]
I don't like [color=color1](List three things your character dislikes)[/color]

I want... [color=color2](Give a reason as to why your character might want to explore the circus.)[/color]

A song to describe me would be.. [url=songurl](Song Title - Artist)[/url] (A song that fits your character)[/size]

[align=center][b]ωιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє αℓσиg ωιтн мє؟
ιи уσυя ∂євт, [color=color3](your username)[/color][/b][/align]

Employees
[imgleft](url of your character's image. anime pictures, please)[/imgleft][b][align=left]ωну нєℓℓσ тнєяє[/align][align=right]ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ¢ιя¢υѕ[/align][/b]

[size=10]My name is [color=color1](Your character's name: first, middle, and last.)[/color], but you can call me [color=color1](what you'd like your character to be called)[/color]. How may I help you?[/size]

[b]уσυ ωαит тσ киσω αвσυт мє؟[/b]
[size=10]Well, I was born on [color=color2](Month / Day)[/color], [color=color2](year)[/color]. That makes me [color=color2](age)[/color] years old. I'm a [color=color2](gender)[/color], and I'm [color=color2](Which Employee are you? Hint: The...)[/color]
I'm quite the special snowflake, if you don't mind me saying. [color=color2](A short, brief list of your character's abilities or techniques. Base them off of the character descriptions and positions in the circus. ie: For the Hybrid, add some abilities that involve the animal you are mixed with.)[/color][/size]

[b]ωнσ ι αм...[/b]
[size=10]Here's how I would describe myself. [color=color3](Your character's personality. You can follow as closely to the character description as you'd like. Maybe add a little bit more so we can get a good feel of who your character is and how they act. Talk in first person.)[/color][/size]

[b]αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟[/b]
[size=10]I like [color=color1](List three things your character likes)[/color]
I don't like [color=color1](List three things your character dislikes)[/color]

I want... [color=color2](Give a reason as to why your character might want to leave the circus.)[/color]

A song to describe me would be.. [url=songurl](Song Title - Artist)[/url] (A song that fits your character)[/size]

[b][align=center]ι нσρє уσυ єиנσу уσυя ѕтαу!
ѕιи¢єяєℓу, [color=color3](your username)[/color][/align][/b]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ωну нєℓℓσ тнєяє
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ¢ιя¢υѕ

My name is Zevach Alexander Scout, but you can call me Zeva. How may I help you?

уσυ ωαит тσ киσω αвσυт мє؟
Well, I was born on December 14th, 1991. That makes me 19 years old. I'm a male, and I'm The Ringmaster
I'm quite the special snowflake, if you don't mind me saying. To put it in simple terms, I pull all of the strings at the circus. With the help of the other employees, we keep this place running as if we're just opening it for the first time. Well, sure, the gate's rusty, but the rides are in somewhat good shape, and the shows are just as good as they'd be anywhere else... Don't worry about it! I'll make sure your stay thoroughly satisfies your every desire.

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. I'd say I'm pretty efficient. I keep the circus running cleanly and smoothly. I have the best coworkers a ringmaster could ask for, despite our striking differences in personality, opinion, lifestyles, political views, taste in music, and our favorite colors are just a bit off of fully synchronized. I spend most of my time making sure the jobs that are supposed to be done are getting done, and well. The rest of my time I spend enjoying the circus. Right, and running the big top. That's my job. I can't say I know why, though. I'm the best fit for something, and I guess being the ringmaster was it.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like our circus, the art of confusion, and laughter.
I don't like ignorance, boredom, and lots of questions.

I want... to see what the world has to offer.

A song to describe me would be.. Disappear - Motion City Soundtrack

ι нσρє уσυ єиנσу уσυя ѕтαу!
ѕιи¢єяєℓу, ravensluckyshadow

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
ωну нєℓℓσ тнєяє
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ¢ιя¢υѕ

My name is Kana Marilyn Mist, but you can call me Kana. How may I help you?

Well, I was born on May sixth, 1994. That makes me seventeen years old. I'm a Female, and I'm The hybrid.
I'm quite the special snowflake, if you don't mind me saying. Born with two animal legs, wings and a horn on my forehead, I’ve always known I was different. For example, I can run really fast, jump high and fly a bit. Since my legs are pretty heavy, I’m not really good at flying, I’d rather stay at the ground anyway. Further.. Well, you can say you don’t want me to knock my head against yours. As for my position, Well, I can not call myself similar to the rest. My body always made me feel like I was less than the others, while it’s probably not like that in our circus. Aside from the ringmaster organizing everything, of course.

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. Because of my body, I’m really shy. I care about what other think of me and I’m pretty sensitive. I’m quiet because I don’t want to make myself look stupid. But I know that even if I don’t talk, people will never accept me. I don’t like the humans who judge me by my looks, and apparently, that is about everything. When I think they like me, it turns out they only cheer because they think I look so weird. They hurt me deeply, and I lost my trust in them. They made me think so bad that I had times I wanted to die. I can’t do it yet though, not yet. I first want to see if my life gets any better. The only ones I trust are the other ones in the circus, my home. For them, I will do anything. I’m very loyal, but only towards the ones I like and respect, the ones that respect me as well. I will protect them whenever I have to. I will not be surprised by anything, I’ve heard all possible comments about my looks. Even though I won’t show it, it hurts. In short, I’m a shy, quiet and protecting hybrid girl who tries not to think too much about dying.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like Snacks, running, the other people in the circus.
I don't like Other humans, my animal parts, fire.

I want... To meet people who can see me as a human. I want to show them I can be normal, I want to be free, before it’s too late and I lose sight of what life means to me.

A song to describe me would be.. Abstract nonesense – Rin Kagamine.

ѕιи¢єяєℓу, Acheta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
ωну нєℓℓσ тнєяє
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ¢ιя¢υѕ

My name is Lunar Christine Minunat , but you can call me Luna. How may I help you?

Well, I was born on April 7, 1994. That makes me 17 years old. I'm a female, and I'm The Illusionist
I'm quite the special snowflake, if you don't mind me saying. I can create illusions, no big deal.

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. Girl. 5'3". Blue eyes. Pink hair. Quiet. Playful. Intellegent. Sly. Spiteful. Secretive. Oh...you wanted complete sentences? Did I not just sum it up for you? ...Correct me if I'm wrong.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like Fooling people, silence, cotton candy, soft music, and the dark.
I don't like Bright lights, yelling people, pranks, and being forced into things.

I want... a reason to live outside the circus..

A song to describe me would be.. Unjust Life - Angel Beats! OST

ѕιи¢єяєℓу, bloodylilrose

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
ωну нєℓℓσ тнєяє
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ¢ιя¢υѕ

My name is Vaughn Michael Kane, but you can call me Vaughn or Kane. How may I help you?

Well, I was born on November 17th, 1989. That makes me twenty-one years old. I'm a male, and I'm the Lion Tamer.
I'm quite the special snowflake, if you don't mind me saying. I have a way with animals. We understand each other and I like to believe they flock to me based on natural instinct. I'm also, if you don't mind me saying, a perfect negotiator. If I catch wind of a fight, I can get the story straight and help those involved see eye to eye. They don't have to be friends, they just can't fight.

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. I am a happy-go-lucky guy with far too much energy. If I had to compare myself to a dog, I'd be the yapping Shiba that's begging for your attention in the pet store. I'm great at getting people psyched up for just about anything. Calming them down, however, is not my strong suit. I like to pull pranks on people. The Illusionist is my favorite target. I do know how to settle down and be serious about things, though. I don't get mad that often, but when I do, I'm like a lion on a rampage.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like animals (all kinds!), cute girls (wink wink), and the color orange.
I don't like closing time, animal abusers, fighting.

I want... to someday get married and be surrounded by a big family.

A song to describe me would be.. Roar - Treat

ѕιи¢єяєℓу, GreenEyedMonster000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
ι ∂σи'т киσω ωнєяє ι'м gσιиg
вυт ι киσω ιм иσт gσιиg вα¢к

The name's Grace Leanne Underwood, but my friends all call me Gracie. What's up?

Well, I was born on October 20th, 1993. That makes me 17 years old. I'm a female, and I'm Visitor #1

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. There's really no other way to describe me other than headstrong and stubborn. When I've got a point or a decision that I think is right, I'll argue it to no end and I don't care what you have to say about it. Of course, I'm not always like this and I can be a fairly nice person to get along with as long as you don't bug me too badly. My business is my business though and unless you're one of my close friends, it's unlikely that you're going to know much about my past. My sharp-tongued personalitly, while good in arguments, is also very good at thinking of witty things to say and break the tension in a room at times. It's no fun when things go all awkward, now is it?

And here's how I became who I am! I've had an alright life growing up, no life is without its share of problems right? But mine is better then a lot others I suppose. I grew up to two parents who adored me and, ten years later, adored my little brother as well. With me being a lot older then him and being an only child for that long, I found that I was often jealous of all the attention my little brother recieved. Of course, I grew out of that after about a year or so. I was just young and didn't understand why he needed all the attention. Now that's past and I love my little brother to bits and will protect him fiercely if someone tries to hurt him.

With all this talk in the school about this circus out in the woods, I have to admit that I've been insanely curious as to what it just might be all about. I was excited when we planned the camping trip and my excitement grew more when Hidehara opened the door. Now that were in, I'm interested to know in just what all is inside this circus.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like Winning an argumet, trying new things, and running.
I don't like Being told what to do, crying, and grape flavored candy.

I want... to see if this circus is really what it's all talked up to be and see what kind of people are within it. I've got a curiousity that just can't be satisfied till I explore all the secrets.

A song to describe me would be.. Headstrong - Trapt

ωιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє αℓσиg ωιтн мє؟
ιи уσυя ∂євт, FieryHeartedAngel

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The name's Hidehara 'Benji' Wolff, but my friends all call me Hide, or Hideo. What's up?

Well, I was born on November 23rd, 1994. That makes me 17 years old. I'm a Male, and I'm Visitor #2

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. They always call me a brave guy with a 'swift' personality. And I am a 'chill' guy pretty much, I am barely mad at anybody since it will just make situations worse than it already is. I am actually a little naive sometimes and can be unpredictable. Only the people I am with can withstand me and my 'weird' nature. I also, always have this smile on my face which can be goofy, or just a nice grin. People say I am always bright and cheerful no matter what happens...but that is a different story...

And here's how I became who I am! I actually only lived in a fairly good house, it was a one floor house, the only thing above us was the attic where things are stored, but we don't count that as a second floor. I lived with a Single Father at the time, and the only family member I have was my Uncle, who is a boos for his own corporate company, while my Father is a policeman. When I was young, I couldn't be by myself with his job so most of the time I went to Aunt Irene's house a good block away and stay over for a bit until I was about 14, when I was old enough to just chill by myself in the house. I never really had a mother I can look up to, besides Aunt Irene but I never really thought much about them anyway, it never really crossed my mind. Back to the present, I was the one who came up with the idea of camping on a Friday Night. Even though it had bad rumors, somehow my Dad never was interested in it so he wished me a good time and I left that night with my friends. And now, thanks to my curiousity for opening the door, We've found a mysterious circus. This will be an interesting adventure.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like Chocolate, Animals, and Exploring.
I don't like Bad People, being bored, and any danger around (Can be a person, thing, etc.)

I want... to explore everything or just discover new things around in the area, and be the successful guy my family raised me to. Plus there are always very strange things in the world nobody knows about...

A song to describe me would be.. Why Should I Worry - Billy Joels

ιи уσυя ∂євт, Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

The name's Marcus Antonio DeVito, but my friends all call me Marc or Marc-Anthony, but I prefer just Marc. What's up?

Well, I was born on August 28th, 1991. That makes me nineteen years old. I'm a male, and I'm Visitor #3

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. Careless. I guess it's pretty simple; I just don't care much about anything. I'm not one for showing emotion, so I've grown to be pretty good at masking any feelings that try to surface to visibility. I rarely smile, I never cry, and I avoid anger at all costs, lest the one display of emotion trigger the spilling of years of pent-up feelings. Although, it isn't unheard of that I show some sort of compassion. I mostly vent this through painting or drawing, but even then I never show those to anyone, so it's like I really don't feel anything.

And here's how I became who I am! I was born in Italy and I lived there for twelve years, which accounts for the fact that I speak Italian and hold an accent. My family owned a good-sized vineyard that was one of the leading providers for wineries, so we were pretty well-off. I was always a very bright child in school and I had a lot of friends. And I was always busy, be it by harvesting or taking care of the crops, doing school work, or spending time with my friends. One day, while I was out in the yard, some dark clouds blew over and the sky went black. I ran inside just before the rain came down, hard and merciless. It caused a mudslide that took out more than 80% of the crops, and we lost a lot of money because of it. We sold what we had left from harvesting, but it wasn't enough to rebuild the vineyard. When my friends found out, they were less than supportive, which caused me to turn away from people in general. A week after the incident, my dad came home late at night and told my mother and me that we would be moving to America.

I was far from optimistic. Moving meant a new school, new people; overall, it meant a new life. And I'm not so fond of change. But worst of all, moving to America meant I had to learn a new language. It took me more than two years to get English down, and even still I don't have a full grasp on it. It also took me a while to make friends. The first friend I made when I got to the states was a girl only a little younger than I was, named Hana. She was so sweet and caring to the new kid that spoke no English and was often cast aside for his differences. Even though I'm not very caring to most people, I think I'd go out of my way to take care of her. Especially now that our lives have progressed and we find ourselves out in the woods with a couple other friends in the discovery of a circus that has our minds blown. I know Hana is scared, but I hope I can ease her. As for the others that we're with...well, I don't really care what happens with them, as long as we all walk out alive in the end.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like wine, painting, and cold weather.
I don't like people, loud noises, and storms.

I want... to satisfy my curiosity, honestly. I want to do what no one has ever done before; I want to go where no one has ever been and explore the unknown! Of course, my friends don't see that. To them, well, I'm keeping them out of that light, and as they see it, I'm only going into the circus grounds just to go along with the fact that they are. And to prove that I'm not scared of some magical circus.

A song to describe me would be.. A Little Faster--There for Tomorrow

ιи уσυя ∂євт, PropheticallyLost

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

The name's Hanyuu Miko Roland, but my friends all call me Hana. What's up?

Well, I was born on September 28, 1993. That makes me 18 years old. I'm a Female, and I'm Visitor #4

ωнσ ι αм...
Here's how I would describe myself. I am always told that i am a 'scaredy cat' and that i always jump at everything. Sometimes it is true. I am the quietest one of the group but whenever someone makes me mad for some reason i use my voice and speak up loudly to tell someone off. I always relying on my friends for everything but I can hold up on my own if needed. I am also nice and kindhearted to everyone except those who bullies me or my friends and those who call others names for no reason.

And here's how I became who I am! When I was younger I lived with my parents. It was an easy life until my mother got sick and passed away and my father went into a depression. I dont know how I became so quiet and hardly ever used my voice. I guess it was due to the trauma of losing my mom and kind of my father. When I turned ten years old I decided to try and grow up and watch a bunch of horror movies. It didnt end well. I became so scared that I couldn't sleep for a week and every little sound made me jump and hide. When I met my friends they understood my reasons for how I am unlike some of my family members. I attended school with my friends even though I was always older then them. I was held back a year because of the time I took off from Mother's death.

I am now 19 years old and my friends want to go to this circus thing. I didnt want to go but I was talked into it by them telling me nothing would be scary there. I believed them but when I got there I was jumping at everything and wishing that I never listened to them and wanted to go home. Now... We are officially at the circus tent and I am wondering how this day will go. Will it be an adventure or will it be a terrifying journey that would make me want to run away.

αи∂ ωнαт ι ℓιкє؟
I like Sweets, My friends, and rain
I don't like Snow, Bugs, Scary things

I want... to explore this circus so that I can lose my title of scaredy cat and fight my fears i guess, but then again... it seems like something worth exploring.

A song to describe me would be.. Antichlorobenzene - Kagamine Rin

ιи уσυя ∂євт, Bravery-Homunculus

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas