Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Advertising: Guilds, Clans, Petitions
Proposal for fixing the Green Box Glitch in Spring Cleaning!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 am
Someone (wasn't me) created a proposal for fixing the glitch you get when you wear I am items. :3 So go vote for it!

Here it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 am
Oh, thank you. I've updated the guild's Red Box Glitch topic (now updated in other ways) to include all of the Spring Cleaning proposals I could find. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 am
You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 am
I just tried to "Like/Cookie Vote" the proposal, and 1) the vote di not register but 2) the cookie went dark, so I can't vote again. I went on to vote on another proposal, watching VERY carefully, and the same thing happened again.

Am making a bug report now.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 am
jellykans
I just tried to "Like/Cookie Vote" the proposal, and 1) the vote di not register but 2) the cookie went dark, so I can't vote again. I went on to vote on another proposal, watching VERY carefully, and the same thing happened again.

That's weird.. Maybe you ran out of cookies or votes for the day? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am
nikkiacat
jellykans

No, and you can vote 10 cookies a day now. Apparently a lot of people are having the problem, but if you refresh immediately, a lot of votes do register. For me, I had it happen both ways - at least one vote was NOT counted, and I cannot vote again even though my vote didn't register. I made a bug report.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm
jellykans
nikkiacat
jellykans

No, and you can vote 10 cookies a day now. Apparently a lot of people are having the problem, but if you refresh immediately, a lot of votes do register. For me, I had it happen both ways - at least one vote was NOT counted, and I cannot vote again even though my vote didn't register. I made a bug report.

Very weird. I hope that they fix it soon.  
Advertising: Guilds, Clans, Petitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games