Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
PERFECT COMPLETE > Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm
"In my mind, I'm the smartest person I know!"
User Image
My fist fighting Avatar
"Um...uh.....I don't know." *sighs*
My name is...... Miharu May Chizuka
But you can call me... Mimi, Miha, Haru-Chan.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 16 years ago.
I attend Class... F
And my best subject is.... English, but I'm also pretty good with Physical Education/Health.
I can be pretty... Scatterbrained and all over the place, but always with good intentions; Miharu is the kind of girl who will often put others before herself, and is distracted far too easilly which would easilly explain her terrible grades and her placement in class F. Less then ladylike and strong of will, Miharu is known to cause trouble if something occurs that she doesn't beleive in, and tends to start small rebellions with students who feel the same way; however for her all her rebellious nature gives her, including passion, courage and the ability to stand up and speak her mind without worry of consequence, Miharu is still a girl and as such displays a love of certain feminine things, such as children, small, fluffy animals and sweet foods. Her empathy levels have the tendancy to be turned off when she's in the middle of a rant and as such she has been known to make even the toughest boy cry when speaking frankly about matters which she takes a firm stand on, but that doesn't mean she has no guilt, or heart or conscience. Indeed, to her friends she is the most loyal, pure hearted soul you'll ever find. Though she has low expectations for herself she firmly beleives in her class, and will always be there to lend a helping hand if at all possible.
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
Tools of the Trade... Miharu carries her favorite yellow hair ribbons on her person at all times, no matter if she is wearing them or not. Apparently she was wearing them the day she beat the final level in a difficult video game, and they've been her "lucky charms" ever since.
I really enjoy... Playing video games, writing stories and baking.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
BAKA go Home
Sssh, don't tell! I. HATE. BIRDS. Ever since I was really little, they've always freaked me out. Nesting in people's hair and pooping on everything...*shudder*
I'll deny it! Hm?
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out