Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
Restart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we try to start the guild again?
  Yes
  No
  Undecided
View Results

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 am
Give your opinions and such here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm
That sounds like a good idea. The guild itself was really good till it died off. Starting it back up sounds like fun, maybe add a few new plot twists in it to gather newer members too  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Ill lend my hammer to this cause.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:05 pm
I say yes, but I'd very much appreciate being able to keep the character I already had in this guild.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 am
Well you can have the same character, but only 50 points to start with. I am not giving crew members more points to begin with this time over razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:50 pm
Sure, I've been looking for something to do to keep my mind off of other, far less pleasant thoughts. Give me an idea, and I'll see if I can work out some sort of interesting plot to go by.  

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Well I wish to begin the plot fifteen years later from the events, with new genesis and new masters of the elements. I am thinking that perhaps a figure had unlocked the skill to create creatures with the strength of genesis's and has himself the thought of being a god. Maybe in a scientific lab or something. Not quite sure as of yet ^_^ but that's just what is on my mind for something.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 pm
idk man...

blaugh

jk, let's do this  

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 am
i think that the chapters of the story should be in threads like it was done before with the fights.Also people that are in the story should get rewards. I know that was done before, but the people that were in from start to finish should get more of a bonus rather than some1 that went in at the last fight and killed so and so.

that way it can sort of encourage people to join the story.

plus a good detailed 15 year story gap on what happened somewhere in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm
Give me an overview of what I missed, and I'll see if I can weave it into an actual story to use.  

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 pm
Actually, over the fifteen year time skip. . . I am making a story to it as we speak :3 I will finish the story either tonight or tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Do it. No one remembers me. I played in the beginning. I might start posting again.... I haven't even been on this site in forever. Gosh...  

Saint Tobias

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 pm
It would be interesting to play a depressed ex god thing-y.
Now where did I put my axe?  
Genesis

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff