Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
home made spells..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 pm
I just kinda wanted to put out the way i do things because well ...~giggles~ makes me feel special ok heres what i do.
I have alot of stones and candles and stuff every time i touch something i connect with it ~or i try to it dosent always want to connect with me but someone else.~ if i touch something at a store and its energys connect with mine i buy it for later spells when im casting a spell i use these items ((exp. Stones wax and bark)) and i do certin things that make sence to me...the bark protects the heart of the tree so if i use the bark it protects my spell or the person im casting a spell on (( a spell can hurt people so be careful)) if all your items are connected with your energy and you work with them alot the spell is more prone to work. the other things like the stones they all have different meaning so its hard to say but i work with circles always its a never ending loop ((thats why i use it))...so if you have any quiestions like..Erm....what a symbol/item/element means to me or if you see flaws or dont understand something Please!! by all means point it out!! i enjoy doing this and this Form of magic has never seen an equal the others all failed to stay! so please once more Tell me!! im delighted to be chalanged!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm
hey great topic.

in one of my first spells i used a giant mushroom i found on a walk through the forest. i used it to symbolize death & rebirth because mushrooms grow from decayed & dying things. have you ever tried using dead things or things that develop out of dead things in your spells?

just wondering!  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am
Yogurto

Quote:
hey great topic.

Why thank you! cat_4laugh
Quote:

in one of my first spells i used a giant mushroom i found on a walk through the forest. i used it to symbolize death & rebirth because mushrooms grow from decayed & dying things. have you ever tried using dead things or things that develop out of dead things in your spells?
just wondering!

Actually i have never used anything like that but its a great idea and one that i agree with. Very clever of you to think of that i shall use that idea in part of my Spells now biggrin thanks ^__^

I use salt in my spells do you? ((its a symbol of Cleaning i use it alot since im sensitive to energys and even the slightest bit of energy in my room that isent ...um inspiring or healthy i cant meditate. cat_ninja so i have to be ninja and avoid getting cursed or itll kill me. X.x))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 pm
Nero_Zmey
Yogurto

Quote:
hey great topic.

Why thank you! cat_4laugh
Quote:

just wondering!

Actually i have never used anything like that but its a great idea and one that i agree with. Very clever of you to think of that i shall use that idea in part of my Spells now biggrin thanks ^__^

I use salt in my spells do you? ((its a symbol of Cleaning i use it alot since im sensitive to energys and even the slightest bit of energy in my room that isent ...um inspiring or healthy i cant meditate. cat_ninja so i have to be ninja and avoid getting cursed or itll kill me. X.x))

yeah i use salt too! i rely on the 4 elements a lot in my circle casting & spellcraft, & my chalice (which these days is just a coffee mug! i'm on a budget!) is usually full of salt water. i like to think of it as a little cauldron, or a small portion of the ocean - very womb-like, very life-giving, all that powerful feminine energy stuff that i believe water represents.

also, if i have time, i love taking a hot salt bath. i find it very cleansing & gets me in the mood to do some magic!  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Quote:
yeah i use salt too! i rely on the 4 elements a lot in my circle casting & spellcraft, & my chalice (which these days is just a coffee mug! i'm on a budget!) is usually full of salt water. i like to think of it as a little cauldron, or a small portion of the ocean - very womb-like, very life-giving, all that powerful feminine energy stuff that i believe water represents.

Its very intresting that you See water like that. I love your veiw of it! I may see it as that now thank you! Its a beautiful way to look at it.

also, if i have time, i love taking a hot salt bath. i find it very cleansing & gets me in the mood to do some magic!
Oooooo i love to have salt baths too! they are very inspiring smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm
I prefer candle magic personally biggrin I do use herbs and salts for pre-ritual baths though.
And I must say that I like the salt water/ocean idea.  

Underworld Priestess

The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games