Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Ҏαʟαϲє σғ ҭʜє Ȥѳɖɪαϲ [Ῥгσғɪʟєʂ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm
Ҏαʟαϲє σғ ҭʜє Ȥѳɖɪαϲ [Ῥгσғɪʟєʂ]

Link to RP -> Ҏαʟαϲє σғ ҭʜє Ȥѳɖɪαϲ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Akemi Haru Riddle

User Image

The Name is...
Akemi "Mouse" Riddle

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Thievery, spying, and occassionally performs with violin and lark-like voice.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Rat

My Ever haunting Past...
Adrianna had been born to a pair of parents that couldn't afford to keep her due to the several other children that they'd had over the years. She was left in an alley, wrapped in nothing but a soiled cloth and a small note that said to take good care of her, but it gave no notion as to what her birth name had been or who her parents were. She was found by an elderly woman that happened to live in the house that she was placed in front of and as a member of the emporor's court in the secret agent division she knew just what to do with the newborn child.

She was then raised by her 'grandmother' and 'aunt', though she knew well that they weren't her real family, and was taught in the ways of being a spy. Theivery was her main job when it came to working for the government at such a young and ripe age, but then all of her dreams changed when she was told that she was allowed to enter the Tournament. Now she simply intends to become one of the Zodiac, because she wants her parents to finally see what their abandoned child had become.

It's On Repeat...
Summertime ~ My Chemical Romance

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Brendon Micheal Henson

User Image

The Name is...
Brendon "Pumbler" Henson

Male

It's What I Do...
I strive to be known through out history. In one way or another people will remember my name. No one will get in my way. Those who will shall be put down.

Boar

My Ever haunting Past...
Life is hard and that is what a lot of people say. There are people like me that grew up with nothing, yet most people dont understand how well they had it. I had to work for my food at the age of five. Most kids were in school or at home. Nope not good old me, I was out fighting to live. It had to be done though other wise I wouldn't be here telling you this. I can admit it wasn't easy, but I turned out alright in people's eyes to an extent. Life is hard yes but it is rewarding. If you work for it then you can get just about anything. I will get that one thing I desire and it will be worth it in the end. If you think you can stop me then be my guest. Go ahead and try to take me down. Unless your like me then you wont have a chance.

It's On Repeat...
The Fountain - Pendulum

Merely a Puppet To...
Xcon299

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Fusaki - nknown> -

User Image

The Name is...
Fusaki, just Fusaki...no meaningful nicknames

about 15 years

gal

It's What I Do...
Martial arts and studying whatever catches my interest, I don't mind being around people too much although I don't have many friends, so I sometimes seem socially awkward. I just want to get out of this place, be free...maybe have some fun on the way before I'm forced kicking screaming and clawing through Death's door. I don't want to be a victim anymore...

I will be the pain to others if they cross me on my way out, and I WILL be a competitor fighting for my soul

I'm the Tiger

My Ever haunting Past...
Raised in a temple for most of my young life, I was always eager to learn although at times impatient and presumptuous. I was set under the tutelage of the great General Sun Zyang and he is the only father figure I have ever really had. Teaching me much, I was one of his best students, and he was one of the best teachers in the country. I lived at the temple, unknown and only named by my mentor and friend. When I was about seven, the temple had been attacked. When it was clear there was nothing to do the General hauled me over to a cave and fought for MY life as I ran. Eventually overthrown all I knew is that he was no longer able to stop the men that he had been fighting as they started chasing me. A few days later I was caught, since the many secrets Sun Zyang taught me allowed me to run the invaders around and drive them nuts but at the end I was too tired, being only a child. Sparing me, I was dropped off at a terrible orphanage where I fought with the biggest children a lot since I wouldn't mindlessly follow them and accept their lies as truth. Finally being picked up by an older poorer man, I lived with him until I ran away from the drunken beatings when he lost his job. I couldn't even drink with him to stop them anymore, and I was almost raped...living in the streets, it took me almost taking down past any return members of a gang and I lived with them for a little bit until their leader tried to rape me too. I knew all about procreation...but from words, I had never actually SEEN anything and so didn't run away until I was pinned and fought back. By this time I was about thirteen, more developed though I was still skinny. Accused of crimes and alone, I was on the run collecting more crimes to my head until I heard of the Tournament. Having kept my practice and sneaking in new moves and forms as I have seen in dojos unintentionally sheltering me, I got good with stealth and speed and fighting when needed. Going through the tournaments, I went under the name "Fighting Tiger" since that's what I am and have always been called....a Tiger, fighting to get out of the hell I am stuck in.

It's On Repeat...
Asylum ~*~ Disturbed

Merely a Puppet To...
Miera42

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 pm
Alyss Star Coltra

User Image

The Name is...
Alyss (pronounced Alice) Star Coltra

Female

It's What I Do...
Art of any kind, music, drawing, writing, etc. Martial arts.

Monkey

My Ever haunting Past...
It's hard to remember everything due to forceful forgetting... But, here's what I know. I was born in a small town with not a whole lot. My mother was the only one around to raise me, even then I basically raised myself. I had and still have a violent streak in me, but I have also learned how to outlet my anger: art. I've always had my art, through everything. I'm sure that I'll always have my art. It helped me escape that small town, my mother, and my horrible past...

It's On Repeat...
Stand in the Rain - Superchick

Merely a Puppet To...
Silver wolf howl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm
Freya Moon Tasuya

User Image

The Name is...
Freya "Moon" Tasuya

Female

It's What I Do...
Singing, Playing the piano, thieving, some spying here and there, practicing my fighting skills

Dog

My Ever haunting Past...
Freya was born to a pair of parents that were in a fighting type of business. They were hired by the government to be spies and assassinate anyone who comes their way. When Freya was born the mother had to leave for maternal leave while the father continued their work. Be cause they were used to being in a business together her father got distracted and was killed. Freya's mother was in grief for a couple days but soon started to move on and continue their line of work while teach Freya about it as well.

As Freya grew older she started to master the fighting skills, and ways of killing someone easily. She always practiced on dummies and when it was time to test it out she killed her first human with her mother faster then when her mother and father did it. She was soon told by her mother that she could enter the tournament if she wanted to gain more skills and become a Zodiac. She didnt really understood but she agreed. She wanted to higher herself more and become better.

It's On Repeat...
Katayoku No Tori- Shikata Akiko

Merely a Puppet To...
Bravery-Homunculus

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm
Kyle Miller Madson

User Image

The Name is...
Kyle Madson

Male

It's What I Do...
Sleeping, Walks // Proving his family wrong

Ox

My Ever haunting Past...
Kyle grew up in a large family of six children. He was the middle child and his parents often ignored him. He didn't get the same thing from his siblings though who often teased him because of his lack of motivation. He had always bee more laid back and calm, but as he got older it only got worse. When he heard of the tournaments to become am apprentice he trained for a year before finally deciding he was ready to take on new challengers. He had learned how to wield throwing knives and to fight from a distance. He is determined now to show his brothers and sisters what he can do.

It's On Repeat...
Wake Me
Up When September Ends ~ Greenday

Merely a Puppet To...
Kiraxbingbing-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm
Alician Charlotte Silverton

User Image

The Name is...
Alician Charlotte Silverton

Seventeen

Female

It's What I Do...
Sweets, pastries, stuff animals, fluffiness, dancing and flute/viola, flowers

Rabbit

My Ever haunting Past...
Alician's mother, father, and elder brother died. One died in an earthquake, one died of a car accident, and one died in a stab to the heart. Alician, whose a sad little woodpecker, wants to fill this overwhelming dread in her heart. At the age of six, there was this huge earthquake. It struck the mansion, sending the pots of flowers falling. The mother and daughter were in their indoor garden. While the mother was tending the flowers that was when the earthquake hit. She abandoned her flowers, slapped the daughters hand away, and died under a ton of wood. She abandoned everything altogether, the flowers, daughter, and her own life. That moment on, she could feel the slap of her mothers hand, slapping away Alician's trust of people. Slapping away her social skills, and everything she could had have.

After the earthquake the father and elder brother came home. The father was heartbroken and went mad. Just utterly lost it. He struck Alician's face, and started rapidly beating her her. The elder brother, saved Alician just in time as the father grabbed a broken shard of glass, to stab Alician's heart. But the elder brother swooped in and took Alician's place. He died instantly. The father, feeling the loss of his loved ones in one day, ran in the middle of the street, and was ran over by a drunk driver. And since Alician had no other family to go to she became an orphan. Living her life as an orphan wasn't so bad, she inherited her family's small fortune. It was enough to supply her for 7 years. In those 7 small years she sought out to fill in the huge gap in her heart.

And she finally found her answer when she came across the Zodiac tournament. And if somehow she manages to actually pass the tournament and become an apprentice, perhaps going through the tournament could fill that huge gap in her heart. And somehow help her try to interact with people again and actually perhaps try to trust them... After 5 long years of training, she's ready for the tournament to finally begin. But she doesn't expect to win though. But seeing so much people each fighting for the same goal might stir something in her.

It's On Repeat...
Stand in the Rain // Innocence

Merely a Puppet To...
I_LostLivedLoved

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Mariya Royce Manson

User Image

The Name is...
Mariya "K.O or Knuckles" Manson

Nineteen

Male

It's What I Do...
Adeventure and living on the edge, pakour and training, just plain ol having fun. / I wish to prove that my boxing is the best and could be just as efficent and equivalent as the best of martial arts. / Brawling and Boxing.

Ram

My Ever haunting Past...
Mariya was born into a well off family, they didn't have much money to simply explurge or rather they didn't want to spoil their child but they had enough to live comfortable without any struggles. His father being a champion boxer and his mother being a doctor, how ironic eh? Growing up Mariya looked up to his father, watching his matches, going to watch him during his practice sometimes and because of this he also became quite the violent kid in the sense that he always got into fights when he was young. He was never the type to take anything from no one so if he had a problem with you , you would know it and if needed he would put you in your place with his fist. By the time he was fourteen his skills as a brawler had developed and he was quite the strong kid having already gained himself a reputation as not one to be taken lightly and as a thug, since he had often been seen in brawls or even been the cause of them by challenging street thugs in fights or not showing them the respect they thought they deserved.

When Mariya's was sixteen father had finally decded to allow him to box after years of begging him and had started to train Mariya himself along with his own coach, going to training camps every summer and vacation from school and even at home in their own basement gym which the kid had been using anyway sense he was in the sixth grade, which in this time his father noticed his natural talent as a fighter. He never knew why the sudden change in heart but it was more or less for them to bond on a higher level of their love of combat and because his father had learned of the tournaments of the Zodiac, the potential in Mariya was high so with his fathers training and being made to wear ankle and wrist weights he was allowed to enter amateur boxing matches and not to mention he himself entering street tournaments, his father believed he was ready for the test of the Zodiac and finally told him about them. By this time Mariya had developed his own form and accepted the challenge that his father had gave him. So you see, he didn't have a said story like most other people but had simply played the cards he has been dealt without any fuss.

It's On Repeat...
Eminem - I'm Not Afraid

Merely a Puppet To...
Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm
Kenji Yosuke Oshimaru

User Image

The Name is...
Ken-

Male

It's What I Do...

I really enjoy Dark Kai training and improving my martial arts as well, I like to learn almost anything that catches my eye and eager to learn anything that others consider forbidden. Maybe due to my daredevil attitude. Who knows. Mountain climbing is a great way for me just to get away and ponder on my problems. Oh and food I love to eat, Even better when someone cooks for me. Just grand

Dragon

My Ever haunting Past...
Kenji was born in high in the mountains within a monastery or some would call it a dojo it was not a well known area in fact it was kept rather secret and not many have been witnessed to there fighting style due to the fact that they never leave the monastery. They are all found as orphans in most cases at least and trained to become stalwart champions. There was no real name for there style of fight and the masters simply called it Kai Training. It is the gathering of energy using the forces of nature and manipulate this energy to do your bidding in various ways. Obviously there was a positive and negative way to follow the teachings but since using Dark Kai was extremely dangerous often changing the person completely over time. The masters chose not to teach Dark Kai.

Kenji however since he was born was always an angered child with an unusual hatred
And his hot headedness made him prone to dark kai. Even with the teachings of self control and pursuing your life in a positive matter Kenji however was unable to grasp those teachings. But when it came to combat he excelled over the years. Eventually he came to find living up high in the mountains a bore and on his first attempt to leave he was confronted by his master. It was when his secret practices of Dark Kai had come to light and out of surprise defeated his master and escaped the dojo. He had been dreaming of seeing the outside world for many years now and finally gave himself a chance too. He took jobs as a mercenary to keep him going as he travelled.

It's On Repeat...
Breaking Benjamin- I will not Bow

Merely a Puppet To...
Talwin Sane Hawkins

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:31 pm
Tanya Belanii Te'Rune

User Image

The Name is...
Tanya "Mule" or "Bell" Te'Rune

girl...duh

It's What I Do...
To keep my independence, I fight to stay on my own though I need others around me to feel comfortable; fighting outside of my comfort zone I need to prove to the world that my family's name isn't based off of dark doings and blood money...as well as find out the truth of several family legends

horse

My Ever haunting Past...
Born into a rich family, I Tanya Belanii Te'Rune have been pampered all my life while my parents kept me and my other siblings under control. I was considered the wildest, and so received extra training with our personal, (and still part of the family), trainer to control my "energy". I excelled in it, so much to the point I was made a bodyguard to the head of the family, a high honor. There I had heard whisperings of dark rumors regarding the set-up and running of our Family and where it got its wealth, and those along with some details placed into my confidence made my brain start working.

When I came close to being discovered, I left a note saying I wanted to see more of the world, to be a better Heir to my father and the Family Name, though I just wanted to know the truth. Using my training to good use, I decided the Zodiac Masters would know, if anyone did, the more intricate bonds of my family. So I set out for the Tournament, changing my appearance as much as I could without anything more disfiguring than cutting my hair, and changing my name. I fought anyone in my way with a special form I was taught mixed with my own moves, and my stubbornness and dedication to single-mindedly find a problem's solution gave me the name of "Mule" and I always went by a play on my middle name Belanii, Bella...

It's On Repeat...
Superchick ~ Cross The Line

Merely a Puppet To...
Mier42

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ = ~ = ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sanekei Blade

User Image

The Name is...
Sanekei (SAH-neh-kie) "Ice-hearted Serpent" Blade

guy

It's What I Do...
To get out from under his father's name, Sanekei is out to make one for himself, to prove money and titles aren't everything, from what has been denied him

snake

My Ever haunting Past...
The b*****d son of a rich man and a common city-prostitute, when Sanekei wasn't as "desirable" anymore, he was dumped on his mother. Not recognizing her and from the treatment he had been given, Sanekei wasn't much one for emotion, or at least not for showing he had anything. Mentally and emotionally scarred from his father's treatment as well as other high-born kids, he stayed silent and rarely spoke, making him seem even more withdrawn than normal. Expected to pull his weight, he was taught how to be a prostitute, and was expected to serve ANY clientele, male or female, though he was straight. Abhorring this kind of life, Sanekei used his money that he had hidden away from the pimp's greedy grasp to go find himself a trainer. Finding someone willing to train him for sexual favors, he soon left the man in his own blood to move into another town. Still silent, Saneki didn't really care he had killed a man, and he didn't make any friends with whom he could convey his internal emotional anguish he couldn't show, the perfect straight face. He spent seven years wandering from tutor to tutor, occasionally killing them if they required sexual favors he felt he couldn't stand meeting anymore. He finally found one when he was 18 that accepted his money, though at a lesser rate than the other rich kids he catered to, along with some labor around the house.

Training with this woman, Sanekei found his first crush and tried to be decent to her and held in his temper her found himself having. But she was married to the owner of the dojo in which they three lived, and while he was polite Sanekei saw his father in the man. They eventually came to blows, and Sanekei almost killed him until he thought of the woman who had taught him to have honest emotions and a moral code, and this made him falter and his beautiful face was scarred by the husband's knife. Taking his leave, he left all his money with them on his 21 birthday to enter into the tournament, the scar almost invisible physically though his internal ones ran that much the deeper for his hurt vanities.

It's On Repeat...
I Stand Alone ~ Godsmack

Merely a Puppet To...
Miera42

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out