Submit

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm
Not exaclty shure whene it might come out but I am so getting the motion controlers just for this, I remember waisting 50 cents like every day before I went to school playing this game at a liquire store and I bought some gum and I had some nice shades used to say "Let's Roll" and boom boom boom  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 pm
Nekromantlc
Not exaclty shure whene it might come out but I am so getting the motion controlers just for this, I remember waisting 50 cents like every day before I went to school playing this game at a liquire store and I bought some gum and I had some nice shades used to say "Let's Roll" and boom boom boom

It already came out... A while ago. I've had it since I bought my wii, dude.  

Pietro Bottled Sleep v2

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:26 pm
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?

Nvm. You said motion controllers. I was thinking like wii motion plus. I dunno about the ps3 one. Btw, thanks for accepting my join request!  

Pietro Bottled Sleep v2

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?

Nvm. You said motion controllers. I was thinking like wii motion plus. I dunno about the ps3 one. Btw, thanks for accepting my join request!

yeah come out some times this october I dont know what day, and I forget what that new controler for the ps3 is called I forget, sure thing second most active crew member on here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?

yeah come out some times this october I dont know what day, and I forget what that new controler for the ps3 is called I forget, sure thing second most active crew member on here.

emotion_donotwant I want to change my psn name so bad. I hate that they won't let you. :/ Might you play black ops?  

Pietro Bottled Sleep v2

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?

emotion_donotwant I want to change my psn name so bad. I hate that they won't let you. :/ Might you play black ops?

Sry no I dont have that game anymore, but post up a "Topic" a good portion of our crew/members have that game; im sure your bound to find people who would like to join you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 pm
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc
Pietro Bottled Sleep v2
Nekromantlc

The one for the PS3?

Sry no I dont have that game anymore, but post up a "Topic" a good portion of our crew/members have that game; im sure your bound to find people who would like to join you.

Thanks! Btw, awesome avi.  

Pietro Bottled Sleep v2

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

JdotKydd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 pm
I had this on Nintendo Wii(I still have a PS3) and I completed it in one day  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff