lets do some heists and rob some banks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rob a bank?
  nothing a bank hasn't suffered from before
  but thats criminal!
  knowing the group i have in mind we'd ******** it up.
  ******** that lets kill the president!
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm
http://www.chron.com/news/article/More-bad-news-for-bank-customers-Debit-card-fees-2194887.php

its legal for them to rob their customers why can't we rob em back?

puttin this mostly as a warning to those like myself that buy a lot of digital stuff, if your using a bank debit card, stop, suffer from withdraws due to lack of new games, get help at a rehabilitation center, and start buying physical copies of things.

so since we're on the subject i'll likley be looking for good used Wii games to build up my collection. i currently own:

brawl
metroid trilogy
new super mario bros wii
MH tri

whatcha got? preferably in order of has wi-fi connection, then great multiplayer, then is a good single player game.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm
Mario Kart wii is rad awesome and I think it's still sold at it's original MSRP. It is my only suggestion for online.

Muramasa: the Demon Blade is available on the cheap from most online sellers.

It's probably worth full price, though.

Other M, regardless of how you feel about the story, is solid in the gameplay department(Not perfect, but another bargain bin title.)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:06 pm
btw, NOT buying online. i have no method besides debit. which i can't use.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 pm
I could probably switch how I buy games so that they're mostly through local stores without too much difficulty. But anime and various merchandise? Most of the stuff I'm ordering isn't available at local stores, and the stuff that is is generally pretty close to retail price. gonk

Xilo The Odd
btw, NOT buying online. i have no method besides debit. which i can't use.

Can you get Amazon gift cards at brick and mortar stores? That would give you at least one option for shopping online.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm
yeah i could but most of my digital purchases are through steam for games. that way i dont get more PC games disks. and i can get things like almost new games for like 15$ when a sale comes around.

edit:

i had another thought too, you know those greendot cards? i wonder if those will be exempt from this new trend?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm
Xilo The Odd
yeah i could but most of my digital purchases are through steam for games. that way i dont get more PC games disks. and i can get things like almost new games for like 15$ when a sale comes around.

edit:

i had another thought too, you know those greendot cards? i wonder if those will be exempt from this new trend?

I don't know much about greendot, but pre-paid cards aren't connected to your bank account. Short of paying for it with a debit card, I can't see you being charged for using one.

EDIT: Apparently Greendot sells the pre-paid cards and I'm just dumb. Yeah, those are probably fine.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:58 pm
hmm, then i may have a solution, i just have to get a good amount of cash saved up, open a new card with em and i'll be back in action!  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games