Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ℬehind ℰvery ℳask{Profiles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click the banner to go to the roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 pm
XXXXX Marie Mallis Taylor XXXXX

XXXXX Emmy XXXXX

Great wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do their bounds divide.
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: August 5, 1994
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: The Taylor family was originally known as the Borjon family since they emigrated to England from France, but changed their names since they came to England during the Hundred Years' War. Their view on politics has always been extremely intelligent, but they stayed in the shadows of political life and majored in history, psychology, behaviorism, and parapsychology. Their streak educators ended when Markus Taylor and Marissa Taylor became social members of the Masquerades. It was as though the blood within them was meant for politics, which makes sense since the Borjon's were nobles and had a chair as leaders in the province Champagne in France. Markus and Marissa were siblings, but while they were attacked by soldiers sent by the parliament to their house, when they were snitched by someone on their membership in the Masquerades, and Markus was killed. Marissa was able to escape, but struggled with living from then on. She married, and her marriage was the only thing that helped her, but it lasted for a short while. The Masquerades were found out five years after she was married and she was hung. Her daughter Mandy found her mother's mask remnants and recreated it in her own form. It has been in the family ever since.
Behavior: Marie is not known for speaking up a lot. Like her forefathers, she has always had a quiet and intelligent opinion. Although she is nice, she can be rather blunt at times when she is in a bad mood, which is very common lately. Although she always acts like she is in a good mood, she's always worrying about what's going on in the world.
Biography: As a child, Marie could not remember a single moment her mother was happy. She was normally in a depressed or expressionless mood. It took her a long time to know why, but when she did, it became the last time she cried. Her father told her that her mother was depressed after giving birth to her. She found out about her family's history, without being told about the Maquerades, and saw how much history repeated itself. She has an older brother named Mason. Her father seemed rather supportive of her mother, which she found romantic, but she couldn't tell what it should be like for a woman to show how she loves a man. When the girl was only eight, her mother killed herself. After the funeral, her father told her about the masquerades and explained why she has always had the odd looking venetian styled mask in her room. She cherished it more than ever then, and decided she wanted to become either a historian or politician. She never had the love of a mother, but the love from her father and brother was enough for her, and yet she isn't even that tomboyish, other than joining a few sports and knowing how to fight at the equivalence of a man. When she turned sixteen, her father told her about the new journey to Malta she was going to take. It excited her, as did anything that started with the letter M, but she has been to Malta a time or two in her youth. She was glad to get away from the society of England, but she is also fearing the issue of Italy. To ease her worries, her father let her bring her brother and rabbit Kora.
Skills: In her youth, Marie learned fencing, archery, karate, taekwondo, and judo. She knows how to use swords and daggers from all sizes, but prefers archery and short swords. She is known for her good use of improvisation and care for rabbits.
Theme Song: Uncharted by Sara Bareilles ll The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:35 pm
XXXXX Zachary Aion Lancelot XXXXX

XXXXX Lancelot XXXXX

User Image

"Those Murderous bastards shall pay in full...With their lives.
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: April 15th
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Red

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: My Father was known as terrorist, or 'the' terrorist to be exact. Code named; "V." He had an idea, and for many he was nothing more than an idea. His idea was summed up in one famous quote, "People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, Governments should be afraid of their people." This symbolized the idea my father had, The Totalitarian government was corrupt and underhanded, and he sought to change that. Something I intend to follow.
Behavior: I'm the quiet 'leader' of the Masquerades. The master-mind and the thinker. I'm not a very physically active person. I'm great at speeches and convincing others to see my way but I'm in all honesty a pretty awful fighter. Which is why I have my group do the 'heavy' lifting for me. I'm not a very loud person and I'm not super controlling, I enjoy when my plans succeed but I also equally enjoy letting others give their thoughts. I'm also incredibly meticulous and focused I hate being distracted or derailed.
Biography: I was raised an orphan, in the slums of the city, away from the watchful gaze of any Government officials. When I reached 12 my Guardian and Head of the orphanage told me of my father, how he had once saved her from the Finger-men and she repaid him by taking me in. She then gave me a multitude of books (All illegal of course.) To study war and planning, saying Like my father I had a goal, a right I must fulfill. My destiny was to overthrow this Parliament. One Day the orphanage was raided and my guardian slaughtered trying to protect me. From that day I became an outcast, living in the slums hidden away from anyone.
Skills: I can talk my way out of any situation, I can convince anyone to join us. I can write and devise plans with the minute details necessary to carry them out. I can also sneak and infiltrate silently. Although not a fighter I can beat them if they aren't aware of me.
Theme Song: Dominos Fall, Love Theme.

Acolyte Offerus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 pm
XXXXX Lucia Ann Malone XXXXX

XXXXX Lu, LuAnn XXXXX

User Image

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: May 8th
Height: Five feet, seven inches
Weight: 122lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: The Malone family has always been prominent for one thing or another. In resent years it has been for it's popularity amongst consumers. They manufactur everything from food prodeucts to carpets to clothes. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. It seems hard to image it began as a simple general store. The first generation of Malones started a business called Mac's in a small town. They almost went under, but Mr. Malone found out how to corner the market on a single item; shoes. The town had no shoe store, the only one being a good hour away. It kept them afloat and from that moment on, they were sucessful. Their shoe branch is still their most popular, with designs from the top designers around the world. But it's not their major money maker.
Behavior: Lucia is, well,... There really isn't a way to put it nicely. She's a spit-fire who'd rather have her fingernails pulled out slowly, one by one, than ever admit defeat. She's more stubborn than any mule, and once her mind is set on something, not even God himself can stop her. Lu never gives any thought to whether her comments may or may not hurt someone's 'feelings'. The day she stops speaking her mind is the day she drops dead. She's sarcastic and snippy, always with something witty to say. Most people don't find any enjoyment in her company. But, when it comes to the business, they don't really have a choice. But, to her credit, she does put on serious front when dealing with the business. She really does want to take over one day, follow in her father's footsteps. She's just too proud right now; she doesn't like letting other people know when she's feeling down, or scared, or frustrated, or really anything that they might inturpret as weakness. She keeps most at arm's length, but to the few who get close, Lu is actually pretty caring. Not in the conventional way, but still. Anything for a friend.
Biography: Lucia is the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Malone, and is to one day take over Malone, Inc. Though her parents wished for a son, her mother has excepted the idea that their daughter will inherit the business. Her father, however, has not. Because of this, she works hard to keep in his good graces. But it's frustrating. And with a short-temper like her's, she needs something to let it out on. Because of this, she's taken up kick-boxing. It's not very lady-like, and a detail about her kept hidden from the public.
Skills: Kick-boxing is her main hobby, and thus Lu has gotten quite good at it. However, she's also skilled with numbers, speech, and dance. Anything that would pertain to her future in running a large company. Plus, she's a good cook.
Theme Song: Alive and Amplified

Reku1495

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 pm
XXXXX Sierra Deblanc McKell XXXXX

XXXXX Sierra...that's all 'most' call me. XXXXX

User Image

"One of the worst feelings in the world is loneliness. Sitting in the dark by yourself in the wee hours of the night gently crying. Nobody knows what's going on with you. How could anybody realize what's happening? Everybody you know is resting peacefully in their bed awaiting the new day tomorrow. But for you, there's no difference in the days. They pass monotonously. And before you know it, it's all gone."

Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: December 5th
Sexuality: Straight...maybe.
Height: 5"7-5"8
Weight: 150 pounds
Hair Color: Dark-brown with black lowlights
Eye Color: Ice-cold Blue

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: My Family heirloom had always been a wolf, and I never figured out why...but they facinate me a lot. With their howling at the moon, and how beautiful they look. They also travel in packs as well; y'know...work together, battle together, and take care of each other...unless your the omega. And I am getting the feeling that I am the omega since I have not really been looked after a lot of time. As a Parliament child, I am suppose to be tough, assertive, and have the will to never give up. Unfortunately...I am the exact opposite.
Behavior: I have a disorder; It's called 'Schizoid personality disorder'. Thus effected my life so many times in my life; I am always solitary from other people and was always known as the 'Silent Artist'. I barely talk nor ever show how I am feeling. I am also afraid of a lot of things; from spiders to people that pose as a threat. I am pretty nice too, with sympathy for people who feel different from anybody. But since I am shy, I can barely help them...which I feel completely useless and pathetic. Sometimes I am suicidal as well...knowing that I am nothing but a burden...
Biography: I was born with Schizoid personality disorder. I was labeled that when I was about 5 years old, when they tested me to see what was wrong; because I didn't start talking as early as normal kids, and I wouldn't go near my parents. I was labeled that since I refused to go into a room with a stranger and by the fact I always was stuck in the corner playing with a doll; calling it 'my friend'. Of course, that was normal... but growing up...it shouldn't be. My parents tried to get me into Elementary School. But after a full 2 years of bullying, and abandonment from ones I was 'suppose' to trust. I was home-schooled by a private tutor and he taught me. I know him quite well and trusted him. He had been my teacher since. I now know the big basics of Math, History, English, Etc. which normal high school students should know. He also helped me on what kind of occupation I might have; I may become an Artist, or a Piano player (Not singer, too much public affection). Everything seemed to be OK, even though I am not social.

The only negative thing in my life is my Mom. She hates the fact that I am not like her; Social, wanting to meet 'her' friends, or be..well..girls. She would get to the part where she would actually physically abuse me. It got to the part where I got brusies all over on my arms, legs, and waist. I had to deal with it then, and I still do today somewhat. I would cry myself to sleep on why I am so hated. I was almost suicidal that point and it got so bad, I was in the physiciagical hospital and was treated for a few days; even though it was safe there...I never recovered. My Mom realized how bad it was; so she stopped...for a few weeks, then she kept on going. The only thing that made me better was looking at the stars, and counting the days down...to the day I will be up there. My life in short; sucks.

Skills: She can play Piano, and also write lyrics for songs she would sing to. She also talks in different languages; so far she knows Spanish & Chinese. She can draw as well..since it's the only thing that helps her pass the time.
Theme Song: It ends Tonight, Right here waiting for You, and Angel

Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm
XXXXX Annabel Rose Cartwright XXXXX

XXXXX Anna or Rose XXXXX

User Image

”Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: May 17
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 113
Hair Color: Medium Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: The Cartwright family’s purpose in the Masquerades was helping to observe. They were very talented at getting bits of information when needed. Annabel does not know a lot about her history, however understands the importance of what her family added to the Masquerades.
Behavior: Annabel is very open to the world around her and doesn’t often look ahead, keeping herself in the present. She has a very trusting nature upon meeting others, which might put her in a very bad spot at some point, but she tries to think the best of every situation. Anna is also very aware of what is going on around her. However, her carefree exterior hides a very worrisome and anxious interior that does take its toll.
Biography: Annabel’s life was decently normal until the age of 9 when her parents were killed in a bad car accident. She was raised by her aunt and uncle who treated as her own. On her 15th birthday her aunt and uncle sat her down and handed her a small trunk. Inside contained her family’s mask and a letter from her parents. Her parents had prepared for the fact that they might not be around when she came of age, and in the letter briefly explained what she needed to know about her family’s history. She was a little lost for words at first but eventually came to understand the responsibility she may hold in the future, however she tried to take each day as it came. Anna was not shocked when her aunt and uncle told her it was time for her to leave to Malta, however an uneasiness did sit in the pit of her stomach.
Skills: Annabel’s skills lie with her family’s past of observation. She is also very limber, being able to get into places others may think are impossible. She was taught some basic hand-to-hand combat and learned a decent amount about daggers as her main defense.
Theme Song: Never Alone by Lady Antebellum

Delusional_-_Crayons

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm
XXXXX Aveline Marian Orabelle XXXXX

XXXXX Red, Marian, Belle XXXXX

User Image

God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must accept it. The only choice is how.
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: April 15th
Height: Five feet five inches
Weight: Hundred twenty pounds
Hair Color: Light brown, dyed orange red
Eye Color: Dark brown

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: Don't you agree that Evey is a nice name. Well i think it is. That is the name of my mother. Oh and my father you ask? Well you see she had told me that it was a man that went by the name V. Mother had told me much about what my father did. My mom even passed down her most cherished mask. In fact the mask was given to her by father.

Behavior: Well I'm not very proud of how society is now and so I have found out a way to escape from the outside world. I love to read books, mainly fantasy, mystery, and horror books. They provide me with a new world to put myself in and so when I have my nose in a book leave me alone and let me enjoy my new world. Trust me, you would not like to distract me from my reading. I absolutely hate it. Anyways, I am a big fan of well fashion. I am always looking my best. My appearance means a lot to me. And I just love showing my good looks off at beauty pageants. Oh and showing off how smart I am with academic pentathlons.
Once other thing. Don't ever say that I am just another pretty face. I am a second degree black belt and I have my trophies from my karate tournaments to prove it. My fighting skills are a great help to the Masquerades.

Biography: There is a lot to tell but I will shorten my life. First off I am the daughter of V and Evey and the twin of Zachary. Now I was raised by my lovely mother(my father was dead). She cared for me very much, and gave me enough love for two children. Later as my mother was passing away, I had found out why she gave me so much love. It was because I had a twin brother. She told me of how she could not keep the both of us. She chose to leave my brother behind instead of me for she knew that he could grow strong from having to grow up as an orphan and someday become like our father. Though every day she had regretted leaving my brother behind. And now that her time was up she gave me one goal, to go in search of my brother and aid him with the skills she had provided me(my karate).
And so I had left our small run down house and found him. I sounded insane at first as I told him about our mom, but soon I was able to convince him that my words were the truth. We haven't told anyone about our relation and with my hair dyed and his last name different, people have not figured it out yet. It might be used against us if our enemies found out.

Skills: I got some major style skills, but you don't need to know that. I have a second degree black belt. I am quite stealthy if I must say and I got one heck of a mind. I have a very photogenic memory and anything I read I can remember clearly. I just need to read something once and it is in my head to stay, unless I don't need it in my head.
Theme Song:
Broken - The Birthday Massacre
Control - The Birthday Massacre
They - Jem

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm
XXXXX Mason Taylor XXXXX

XXXXX Mase XXXXX

There's no point in following rules. Us mortals can only live for so long.'
Ӎy Ӻamily Ӈeirloom

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: September 23rd
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 162 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown with Caramel Highlights
Eye Color: Hazel

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

Family History: The Taylor family was originally known as the Borjon family since they emigrated to England from France, but changed their names since they came to England during the Hundred Years' War. Their view on politics has always been extremely intelligent, but they stayed in the shadows of political life and majored in history, psychology, behaviorism, and parapsychology. Their streak educators ended when Markus Taylor and Marissa Taylor became social members of the Masquerades. It was as though the blood within them was meant for politics, which makes sense since the Borjon's were nobles and had a chair as leaders in the province Champagne in France. Markus and Marissa were siblings, but while they were attacked by soldiers sent by the parliament to their house, when they were snitched by someone on their membership in the Masquerades, and Markus was killed. His son knew of everything, but never believed in what his father was into. So Michael, Markus's son, gave his father's mask to Mandy, his cousin. He never had a child, and so Markus's mask was handed down to Mandy's son.
Behavior: Mason is a little rambunctious, but is a very protective brother over his sister, Marie. He has gotten in a lot of trouble in the entire town they lived in when he tried to protect her from being bullied. He was the strong one for her, and he was also the one who gave his sister her rabbit, Kora. He can be a little mean and cold at times, but that's his way of protecting people.
Biography: For young Mason, his mother dying didn't effect him whatsoever. In fact, he seemed to not even feel sorrow at all for her. He neglected her after she neglected his sister. He loved her more than anything in the entire world, and had tried to protect her from anything. He felt like his life would be useless without trying to protect someone, and his sister became his victim.
Skills: Although he hasn't joined any recreational activities like his sister, he knows how to use weapons, fist fight, and play drums.
Theme Song: Cry Little Sister by Seasons After II Song for the Unknown Heroes by Michael Cretu

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers