Main Quest:
This Time
Live Slow & Die Fast

Achieved Quests:
Speak Softly
Journey

Swarm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We can live slow,
Or we can die fast.
I say we have some fun,
And go out in a blast.

Live Slow is… an adrenalin junkie. Contrary to the name she inherited from her dream, there is nothing slow about the way she likes to live her life. As if to defy it, she throws herself in any dangerous situation she can find, flirting with death, daring it to take her.

Die Fast is... slightly more reasonable and has pulled his sister out of harm’s way multiple times. Not that he voices his objections very loudly. He enjoys leaping over quicksand, baiting alligators and catching poisonous snakes just as much as Live, he’s just rather do it without the consequences.

[color=green][b]Semi-Custom Request[/b]
[b]username:[/b] Ruriska
[b]kin name:[/b] Live Slow & Die Fast [Twins]
[b]kin species:[/b] Kimeti
[b]gender:[/b] Female [Live] & Male [Die]
[b]growing or non:[/b] non
[b]request:[/b] [url=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080427084923/twewy/images/7/7b/Pin_159.png]this[/url]
[b]anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):[/b] Based on a The World Ends With You pin. This is a quest I’ve had in mind for ages and I’ve [i]finally[/i] typed into something coherent [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22202959#321113799]here[/url].
[/color]

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 am

over and over and over again
this time I won't lose you

She comes off as indifferent, but she is capable of great loyalty. There is nothing she won't do for her loved ones and will sacrifice every part of herself if necessary. Time lives her life with the feeling of something missing. To fill the empty parts of herself she lives her life by a strict code and has dedicated herself to saving others. She arrives without warning, stepping in to banish those she believes are evil and leaves without a word once her job is done. Time is a tough doe, well-versed in the art of battle and won't hold back if challenged.

[color=blue][b]Custom Request[/b]
[b]username:[/b] Ruriska
[b]kin name:[/b] This Time
[b]kin species:[/b] Kimeti
[b]gender:[/b] Doe
[b]growing or non:[/b] non
[b]request:[/b] Based on Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, specifically her Puella Magi form, as seen [url=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110114223704/madoka/images/b/b8/1295031416656.jpg]here[/url]. I definitely want her Soul Gem to be incorporated on her body in some way.
[b]edits? what do you want and what will you pay?[/b] Bribe below! And yes! Edit me up! But really just the hair, long and in separate parts as seen in her art.
[b]anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):[/b] Quest is [url=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110114223704/madoka/images/b/b8/1295031416656.jpg]here[/url]. Not so much special, but I will RP heck out of her and eventually try get a Madoka to be her sweetlove.
[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Custom Kin Request
username: Ruriska
kin species: Kimeti
kin name: ///
growing or non: Non
request: Based on a Pokemon, Roserade. I’d love a hair edit, based on the white/hair petal part of the Pokemon, with a rose/flower edit.

I'm not ashamed to bribe!: 400k  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Semi-custom Zikwa Quest

Semi-Custom Request
kin name: Deadlights
kin species: Zikwa
request: Inspiration!
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):

Naming Dream: Lights rise from the earth, guiding her through darkness until she stands up the corpse of a new dead beast. The lights slip inside and where they settle, they shine with anunearthly glow until the beast is both dead and alive. With deadlights in its eyes the beast rises and races into darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Hope For The Dawn

She has hope for the dawn,
For then he shall sleep,
And she will lie beside him,
Sending him to gentle slumber.
The crows will fall silent,
And you will only hear,
Soft contented breathing
And gentle heartbeats.
She will cherish him there,
In the soft early light,
Forever, unfaltering, enduring.
Until the night comes,
And the crows cry out,
And the darkness steals him back.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 am
Completed Quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/journey-game-screenshot-1-b.jpg

J
O
U
R
N
E
Y
The
Mountain
Beckons me.
Across the desert.
Through the earth.
And beyond the clouds.
Further into the unknown.
One step. My journey begins now.

or

The mountain,
Speared by light.
Looms in the distance,
Beckoning me.
Across the desert,
Through the earth
And beyond the clouds.
One step.
My journey begins now.

kin name: Journey
kin species: Acha
request: [x] – I have never played a game quite like Journey. I can honestly say that by the end of this perfectly sized game it had both caused me to shed a tear and had cemented itself as my favourite game of all time (a place it shares with Shadow of the Colossus). I guess it just touched something inside me and I would love to bring that into Matope.

As for as the inspiration is concerned, either that or the picture further above will work. I saw Journey as being primarily red with a black face mask in my mind, like the character you play as, perhaps with glow similar to those on the scarf. However that is entirely up to the colorist!

“Don’t go back.” He called with a chiming laugh, his long legs carrying easily across the sand almost as though he were flying. “Keeping going forward until the end. It is the only way.”

[Focused, mysterious, friendly]

Journey is here and then he is not. He is a wanderer, pressing always forward towards an unknown goal. He will not tell you what he seeks, even though his friendly smile begs you to ask. No, he will only shake his head and laugh. Because he will never understand what draws him from the very centre of his core. Sometimes he will stay for a week, sometimes only a day. When he is with you, you will never want for a better companion… and when he is gone it is like you were in a dream.

Quote:
Semi Custom Quest - Swarm

brothers and sisters
one mind...
one purpose...
attack one?
you have attacked all
run and hide
the swarm comes
to protect the hive

kin name: Swarm
kin species: Kimeti
request: Inspiration Pic

[Blunt, Honourable, Deadly]

The alligator was making short work of the unprotected sacs. It tore through them with a vengeance unbecoming of such a patient hunter until only one remained. But even a great spiteful lizard was no match for the fury of two determined wasps. They descended, driving the alligator back into to the swamp water. It was beyond their understanding as to why they had intervened; they only knew that the compulsion had been there, to protect one of their own, and they would do so again even at the cost of their own lives. And so they waited.

They were the first thing she heard as she rolled from the remains of her sac: the high-pitched buzz of wings and the crunch of leaves as they settled on the ground beside her. She felt the brush of air against her cheek and instinctively she struggled towards them. Family. Her mind told her. New eyes opened, blinked, and found two sets of great fathomless orbs watching her. In them she saw herself and she smiled. Brother. Sister.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm
JUST GONNA PUT THIS HERE UNTIL I'M READY

Semi-custom Kin Request
kin species: Totoma
kin name: Life Debt
growing or non: non!
request: Pallete!

Naming under spoiler…
The storm struck, roaring down on the newborn clutch of Totoma. Their mother was already growing stiff beside them, the ordeal of birthing them to much. Bleating and whining with the cold, the young desperately sought each others warmth. One by one they began to freeze, their lives blown away into the icy winds.

When scouts from the nearby herd found them, their sorrow soon turned to joy. One still lived. Nestled amongst his siblings, their combined heat had kept him alive long enough to be saved.

“You owe a debt.” One of the scouts told him later. “A debt to your siblings. They are dead and you are not. Now carry their weight. Live for them.”

I'm not ashamed to bribe!:  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas