Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Teen Titans: Together (Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

Will we fight together... or fall as one...?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXX If we're together we will win
XXXXXXXXXXXX ...we will win

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX White Wolf
XXXXXXXX XXX Regal O’Brien
XXXXXXXX XXX 19
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX He can summon three different spirit animals: A large falcon, a porcupine, and a white wolf. He is able to communicate telepathically with them. He can summon the wolf and porcupine at the same time but has to send them away to summon the falcon, since it is larger than normal summons.
XXXXXXXX XXX He carries two bladed chain whips and a chain-linked, 3 piece staff.
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

Will you stay with me... ?

WHAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
He isn’t a human, but he can be damaged like one. When backed into a corner he becomes sloppy whether it’s with his words or his actions. Sometimes he tends to overthink things which he has found to be a danger to himself.

People Say I Can Be...
Regal is generally a very kind and encouraging person. His easygoing personality causes him to not take everything seriously. He is a very logical thinker, and will usually think through a situation before making a decision. Despite this, he is not the most observant person and will occasionally make hasty decisions that can be hazardous to his downfall. He is an enduring person and has a great deal of self-control, but even these have their limits when he feels like he is backed into a corner.

This Is My Life...
Regal is of a race of spirit warriors that are capable of summoning spirit animals to help them. He was born to a family of higher ranking warriors and received excellent training with weapons and in summoning his animals. His first animal was the white wolf, earning him his clan name White Wolf. Soon after, he was able to summon a porcupine, to the amusement of his family members. It was uncommon for warriors to summon more than one animal and so his family was proud of him, but when he found that he could summon a third animal, a large falcon, his family perceived it as an ill omen and sent him to earth. Now he simply lives his life in Jump City, watching the struggle between the Titans and the Society and wondering if peace will ever return to the city.

My Songs...
Alive

My Favorites...
Calm, sunny weather
His white wolf companion
Upbeat people
People watching

I Hate...
Rainy weather
Depressing people
Anything he finds depressing
Overly complex situations

I Also...
The white wolf is almost always seen walking around with him. Since it was his first summon, he has a great friendship with the wolf and keeps him around most of the time.

Let's stay together.

XXXXX ██████████ XXXXXXXXXXXX
Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

"I don't care who you are but I can still kick your butt!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Shock Waive
XXXXXXXX XXX Kim Brewer
XXXXXXXX XXX Sixteen almost seventeen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Rock and earth manipulation (Kinda like Terra's powers)
XXXXXXXX XXX She has no need for one
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Well as tough as Kim may be she has some really big weaknesses. She refuses to ask for help from anyone. Ever. She would rather die then show she has a weakness. Kim also is not the brightest crayon in the box. In a fight she belies in shoot first, ask questions later. Witch can get her into allot of trouble and injured pretty badly. Kim's only power is her earth manipulation. So when she gets hurt, Kim needs to worry about it as much as the next person. She can also be messed with very easily. If the person trying to mess with her head hits just the right topic, she falls to pieces and becomes putty in there hands.

People Say I Can Be...
A jerk, stubborn, idiot, a cruel girl, the list just goes on and on. Kim is that person that cares for herself only. She tired to care, it didn't work so she moved on and became a jerk. Now Kim doesn't hate people though. In a way she finds them entertaining and enjoys being mean. In her opinion it keeps things interesting. Nothing is worse than a boring life. So she plays the jerk in her life, she finds it humorous actually. Kim is also a very demanding lazy girl as well, but in battle she is a headstrong idiot. Blindly attacking, aiming just to crush her enemy into nothing. The side that most people don't know about her is that she is actually just wanting attention. She hates being alone, so she will take whatever matters are necessary.

This Is My Life...
Kim grew up never knowing her mother and father. It's not like died or anything tragic but her mother was raped at age 16 and became pregnant. So being unable to take care of Kim she put her up for adoption and Kim got to stay with a very nice family. According to her adoptive mother, Kim's mom was like her. That always made her happy. As the years passed and Kim grew up, like any girl she went to school, got stuck in the middle of drama and of coarse got in trouble. Ever sense she was a toddler she was always beating on the boys, and rough housing. When Kim was in middle school there was a boy who became her best friend. They did everything together. Playing sports together, ding-dong ditching, egging peoples homes. Just being kids. Kim always knew her powers and kept it a secret from everyone. One day her and her best friend got in a fight. He fell in love with the parson she hated the most and Kim fell in love with him. He was the only one who saw her as a person, not trouble. He said they were no longer friends and she lost her temper. He was hospitalized due to her lack of control and her adoptive parents thought she was a freak. So the FBI took her into custody and erased everyone's memories of her, so it was like she never existed. But don't feel sorry for her, she could care less, besides in her opinion they deserved it and she was glad to be rid of them. A week of being kept in quarantine she broke out and was feed up with everyone. Now the lovely Kim works as a hit man so she can have cash for her next meal. She can't cook her own food to save her life. Kim wants to stay out of this battle with the Teen Titans and The Society of Shadows. She thinks this is all just pointless.

My Songs...
Sond Off - Trapt
Reject - Green Day Fat Lip - Sum41

My Favorites...
Doing what she wants
Pizza
Loud punk rock music
Causing others pain (It amuses her)
Fighting
Cheesy romance stories

I Hate...
People feeling sorry for her or taking pity
Cops, law enforcement, ect.
Drama
Squids
Sea Food
Glass or metal rooms
Being controlled

I Also...
Kim drifts from place to place. Her favorite colors are blue and green-yellow

Let's stay together.

Nano Code

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

"Even the littlest thing can be special"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Spade
XXXXXXXX XXX Nicky Ana Smith
XXXXXXXX XXX She is unsure but guesses she is probably sixteen
XXXXXXXX XXX A girl 100%
XXXXXXXX XXX She is almost like a magician. She has the ability to control cards, and her most powerful one on Ace of Spades, hence her name
XXXXXXXX XXX She occasionally summons a staff to help with her magic
XXXXXXXX XXX A true Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Nicki is far to nice for her own good. She will put others before herself, and can never have the hart to give the final bow to an enemy. In battle also she can feel like an extra fighter and not try her hardest. Nicki also lacks in physical strength.

People Say I Can Be...
Up beat and cheerful. Nicki is always trying to the best person she can be. Not matter what. She loves her friends more than herself and that's the way she likes it. Nicki is also simple. She loves Ice cream on a hot day more then some carefully planed gift. In her eyes, enjoy the little things and life will be great. Nicki believes there is good in everyone. Even if they don't believe it and everyone deserves second chances.

This Is My Life...
Nicki's past is an odd one. She was created and not born. She is kind of like a cyborg. A girl got hit by a car and died so scientist used her body to try and build life. There test's were successful and Nicki was born. She is not the girl who got hit, she became her own person. When she first awoke they told her to pick out a name and that she was safe. Her life was a pleasant one. She had meals and celebrated holidays like any normal person would. Was able to do anything a kid would do, but she never left the lab. During her time there, she was given a "master" who was her main creator. She loved him. Not like "oh I love you I want to marry you" but as a father. He taught her everything she needed to know and how to control her powers. But some SWAT team came and destroyed the lab. Her master told her to stay hidden no matter what and when the coast was clear, run for her life. She obeyed. Everything was destroyed and her master was arrested. When Nicki ran, she came into a place called Jump City.

Nicki was caught shop lifting and the Titan's took her in. They became her family and she would do anything for them. Even die to protect them.

My Songs...
LOL - Lots of Laugh - Hatsune Miku
We are POP☆CANDY! - Hatsune Miku
World's End Dance Hall - Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka

My Favorites...
Sweet
Japanese music
Cute things
Bunny's!
Being with her friends

I Hate...
Rude people
Her friends being hurt
Being alone
Loosing people
Chickens
Pork

I Also...
I worry every time we fight someone I will loose my friends.

Let's stay together.

Nano Code

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

"It is only by fate that any life ends, and only by chance that it is mine... not yours"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Despair
XXXXXXXX XXX Christopher Jenkins
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Despair can control the mind make your worst fears play them self's out in your head and as you sit there watching your worst fears your helpless to stop them helpless to stop the life being drained from you
XXXXXXXX XXX Twin Colt 1911
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Power is Range based,
Even when hes not using his powers just being in the same room has the same affect
And hes human

People Say I Can Be... Emotionless Cruel and a monster

This Is My Life...
Ever since he was a child his powers have been active so his parents locked him away and told every one he died so for several years they left him in the dark giving him just enough to survive. But every time something went wrong they would blamed him and they would take every thing out on him as well most of the time it was just beatings. But its when they got drunk before hand that they would do real damaged broken bones gashes a foot long and that's not even the worst every day was an endless hell but everything comes to an end. When he was sixteen he could hear them talking they were going to move and they weren't going to lug around monster the topic moved on now it was about how to get rid of him but he couldn't hear the rest just the sound of the door to hell opening. Chris sat there in the corner cowering he could hear whoever it was getting closer and closer but he couldn't bring him self to look and see who it was he jumped when a hand grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his feet. Shock and terror in his eyes as the glint of metal caught his eye and the person he would have called dad tried the thrust the knife into Chris's stomach Chris grabbed his hand and the two struggled over control of the knife. Some where along the line Chris looked his father in the eye and his powers took hold of his fathers mind playing out his fears and causing him to go limp and fall to his knees.Chris let go of the knife and as it fell to the ground Chris put his hand around hes fathers neck and squeeze by the time hes lifeless body hit the floor Chris was out of there he ran and never looked back. Chris started a life of petty crime never staying in one place to long now hes in jump city a place he thinks he could stay awhile

My Songs...
One Reason by Fade
No Apologies by Sum 41
Make It Stop (September's Children) By Rise Against

My Favorites...
Being alone
The rain
And the season Fall

I Hate...
Crowds
Summer
And bitter stuff

I Also...
Have scars all over and don't talk much

Let's stay together.

Graveyardknight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

"stupid Humanoid" or "Oh Goody a New toy to Play with!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Moonlight
XXXXXXXX XXX Lyria Siren Sonitar
XXXXXXXX XXX 17
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Shapeshifting,Conrtol over water(such as ice,snow etc...) and Inhuman strength
XXXXXXXX XXX WEAPONS Hands transforms into any weapon
XXXXXXXX XXX NEUTRAL

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Children
Politan(A rare gem from her planet that grows every five years on earth)
Animals

People Say I Can Be...
Short-tempered,Open-minded,Cold,Loyal,Sarcastic,Intelligent,Funny,and Strong

This Is My Life...
She is not from this Planet.Her home planet was Destroyed when a Human-made Airecraft Landed in the Sacred Forest which burned the Tree of life.Everyone but her were vanquished in the incident.She was lucky enough to have PArents whom were the king and Queen of the Planet and was sent to earth before it imploded on itself.So she became Moonlight, to terroize the planet that Destroyed hers.

My Songs...
Follow me-2NE1
Love Song-BigBang

My Favorites...
Music
Gum
Dancing
Fighting
and Shopping

I Hate...
Losing Fights
Being Called Weak
Losing Bets

I Also...
I live a normal life out my villianous ways.I'm ageneius so I graduated early and I Know Four Different Fighting styles and I am learning a fifth one How to Fight with a sword.

Let's stay together.

roro456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

"I've come for your soul."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Reaper
XXXXXXXX XXX Velaria Marie DeHeart
XXXXXXXX XXX 15
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Control over darkness and the undead
XXXXXXXX XXX A Scythe
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Sometimes the undead she summons don't listen and they go on a rampage.
Light hinders her powers over darkness.
Emotions make her powers act funny.

People Say I Can Be...
People tell Velaria she is always eager and happy to fight crime and do whatever she can for someone. Usually people see her as a kind and caring girl and someone just trying to do the right thing. She's also smart, if not a little too smart at times. Velaria likes to handle things on her own, but if someone insists, she'll join a group and work things out.

This Is My Life...
Velaria, the daughter of Death. Velaria was born in the Underworld and from a child she was raised to one day take her father's place as The Grim Reaper. Velaria learned to use her powers over darkness and to control the undead at a young age. Her father later died when she had turned thirteen, making her take his place as the Grim Reaper. Velaria went to Earth to take the soul of a young boy named Yuki. He was supposed to have died during an accident on one of his missions as the Joker's henchmen. Yuki lived when he wasn't supposed to, turning him into a paradox. When Velaria failed to take Yuki's soul, she went back to the Underworld. From then on she continued with her duties as the Grim Reaper, but never again went after Yuki. Now two years later, Velaria has decided to go after Yuki's soul once again. She has come to Jump City with the intention of stealing his soul and doing any good she might possibly be able to in Jump City.

My Songs...
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

My Favorites...
Rain, snow, winter, harsh and destructive storms.
Fighting crime.
Helping people.
Dancing.
Tea, Earl Grey the best.
Nighttime.

I Hate...
Bad people.
Mean people.
Having to be rude.
Spiders.
The sun.

I Also...
She creates her Scythe from darkness.

Let's stay together.

Hour of Vengeance

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

It's easier to just say you don't care than to admit that you are hurt.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Flicker
XXXXXXXX XXX Kat Elizabeth Inazuma
XXXXXXXX XXX Seventeen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Flicker can make illusions and play on people's senses by tricking them into thinking that something else is happening. Her strongest ability is to make people see things.
XXXXXXXX XXX Flicker will use her violin case as a weapon if she needs to.
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
~I get too emotional sometimes
~My illusions can fail
~I get too attatched to people
~I'm not very strong
~Whenever you're under an illusion right before it starts a black cat will cross you path and seem to flicker like a flame for a second before disappearing

People Say I Can Be...
Flicker tends to be outcasted kid that looks sad almost all the time. Most people stay away from her because of her temper or because she's a bit odd. Flicker tries to stay serious all the time because it's in her nature since she had to grow up so fast, but on occasion she will slip up and start acting like a little kid. Flicker has been described as untrusting, but she is very loyal to those she does trust. Flicker is unsure as to whether she is a villan or a hero.

This Is My Life...
Flicker was born in October. From day one her parents knew that something was different about her. Flicker was constantly yelled at and taught to be a proper young lady by her parents. When they decided that she didn't exactly make the cut they all, but disowned her. Flicker was taught to play the violin and was forced to do everything she could to make very good grades in school. Flicker was ignored by most people because she was considered strange. When Flicker was eight, her mother died and her dad went spiralling into depression. She had four siblings. Three of them where younger than her and the older one deserted them completely. Flicker was forced to grow up fast so she could take care of her siblings and was basically robbed of her childhood. Flicker discovered her powers when she was ten because she was trying to help hie the fact that her father wasn't taking care of her or her brothers. She created the illusion that her father was perfectly fine. Flicker hid her power from her family and began to practice as much as she could.
When Flicker was thirteen, she moved to Jump City in which her life went down hill completely. Her younger brother that was closest in age got caught up in gangs and ran away from home. Flicker's youngest sibling was killed when walking home from school because of some villans fighting. After her two brothers' deaths, Flicker started saving up money she got from working a job that she got as soon as she was fourteen. Flicker eventually earned enough money to send her little sister off to a bording school, where she would be cared for all year around and learn many things that would help her in life. Once her sister was gone, Flicker continued to take care of her father for a time. She lived with him for two more years until she finally got fed up with him and left to get her own apartment. Her father eventually moved away from the city and Flicker was left on her own.
Now at seventeen years old, Flicker is working a job and living in Jump City, were she tries her best to not get caught up in the fighting between the villains and the heros as she goes on with her life and tries to preserve her own sense of justice.

My Songs...
Still Waiting: Sum 41
Brick By Boring Brick: Paramore

My Favorites...
~Rain
~Snow
~Storms
~Cats
~The color purple
~Strawberries

I Hate...
~Death
~Dogs
~Being alone
~Crying

I Also...
Flicker normally has her head in the clouds. She can also play the violin and carries one around with her.

Let's stay together.

Iceestar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

"Giustizia. Vendetta. Misericordia."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Notte Angelo
XXXXXXXX XXX Jason Grace
XXXXXXXX XXX 17
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX He can control fire, though not produce it, and he has wings, which allow him to fly. His sight is also much better than that of an average human, allowing him to see much further during the day and night.
XXXXXXXX XXX Throwing knives that double as melee weapons, and a small, custom made crossbow.
XXXXXXXX XXX NEUTRAL

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Water, I can't swim and I can't fly when my wings are wet. I prefer to fight alone, which can lead to trouble when gong up against large groups. I can be too trusting of others, which can and has lead to me being betrayed.

People Say I Can Be...
People often describe me as shy. I've always been like that. I've hear people describe he as kind, and lately as depressed. I don't do well with large groups, I tend to retreat into myself when with more than a few people.

This Is My Life...
I was born and raised n Florence, in Italy. My mother was like me, my father a normal human. He loved her all the same, or so it seemed. Turns out, he was just using her. When I was born he made into his slave, using my life to keep her in check. He forced to steal for him, and they traveled across Italy. When Jason was old enough to understand what was happening he killed his father. He was eight. Then he and his mother traveled to Jump City, where they lived for another eight years. His mother remarried. Then she was murdered by the man she thought loved her. Jason had grown to see him as his father, and he was devastated when he killed his mother. That was the second time he killed, using the flame from his mothers burning body. Since then he's grown more depressed, though he's still as trusting as ever.

My Songs...
Anywhere but here

My Favorites...
Reading, drawing, freerunning.

I Hate...
Water, small spaces.

I Also...
Always has a lighter with him.

Let's stay together.

Faithfull Fire

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

I will defend this planet with my life!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Keese Girl
XXXXXXXX XXX Kanna Kakimari
XXXXXXXX XXX 15
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Can generate a sword, sonic waves, can control the wind.
XXXXXXXX XXX Sword
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Weak against fire, I'm an alien, and can't fly if wings are damaged

People Say I Can Be...
Very kind, willing to help other and get's angry easly

This Is My Life...
Kanna is an alien race called swoobats. She came to earth to help the humans from this evil. She's also in the royal family of her race. She joined the team after her ship crash landed near the tower.

My Songs...
Check this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xve3jyrkEsY

My Favorites...
Likes humans and good people

I Hate...
Evil and bad people

I Also...
N/A

Let's stay together.

Zoe4111

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

((Something Your Character Would Say))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Nuvola
XXXXXXXX XXX Takashi Yamada
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX He can multiple objects
XXXXXXXX XXX A pair of steel tonfas with various accessories. ((Spikes and Metal Spike ball on chain))
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
WEAKNESSES ((AT LEAST 3))
[[Batman is human. Superman has Kryptonite. Terra couldn't control her powers. Heck, Robin got too obssesive so make it realistic.]]

People Say I Can Be...
PERSONALITY

This Is My Life...
HISTORY ((AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH))

My Songs...
THEME SONGS ((MAX. 3))

My Favorites...

I Hate...
DISLIKES

I Also...
EXTRA STUFF

Let's stay together.

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

((Something Your Character Would Say))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Nuvola
XXXXXXXX XXX Takashi Yamada
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX He can multiple objects
XXXXXXXX XXX A pair of steel tonfas with various accessories. ((Spikes and Metal Spike ball on chain))
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
WEAKNESSES ((AT LEAST 3))
[[Batman is human. Superman has Kryptonite. Terra couldn't control her powers. Heck, Robin got too obssesive so make it realistic.]]

People Say I Can Be...
PERSONALITY

This Is My Life...
HISTORY ((AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH))

My Songs...
THEME SONGS ((MAX. 3))

My Favorites...

I Hate...
DISLIKES

I Also...
EXTRA STUFF

Let's stay together.

Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

"Sometimes, you just have to let some things go."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Nova
XXXXXXXX XXX Ken Young
XXXXXXXX XXX 14
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Flight, Cosmic Energies (Power from stars, nebulas, super novas, etc.)(basically almost all of them), heating up particles around him to simulate stars, turning his own body into a plasma-like state, much like a star.
XXXXXXXX XXX A sword handle that can be charged from his energy
XXXXXXXX XXX Titans

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Ken is weaker during cloudy weather (or any other weather involving clouds), which blocks the stars and sun from him, where he gets most of his powers from. His humbleness also tends to get the best of him, and because of it, he limits himself unless in an extremely pressured situation. He also weaker in colder climates, as it limits his potential to gather and heat up particles for his powers.

People Say I Can Be...
Ken tends to be passive towards most things. He almost lets everything go, and rarely ever has an outburst of emotions. In addition to that, he tends to show little emotion towards most people. He might occasionally show some emotion to his acquaintances or friends. He's also humble, and never likes to boast. He would never toot his own horn and in fact hates it. Although, he hates when other people don't revive the credit they deserve, but not so much himself.

This Is My Life...
Ken is from a neighboring solar system next to the Earth's. He comes from a planet that is much like Earth. Expect, after the big bang, these people retained more traits of a star. They were some how able to even create stars themselves, or more or less simulate them for short periods of time. Ken's father was an astronomer, and he had located Earth. This could be a breakthrough for his father, as he would be the first on his planet to find intelligent life in another solar system. (Yes, all of the planets in they're solar system have intelligent life.) Ken, becoming interested, asked Father if he could go study it by living there. He reluctantly agreed to it, and top-notch scientist made a space ship that distorted space, allowing Ken to reach the Earth in a short time.
He has only been living on Earth for around a month, but in that short time, he has had a lot to report to his father. The crime on Earth seemed much more present, and he couldn't bare to watch it. He informed his father of a group of teens, who fought this crime, and he had joined. He had decided that he was going to stay on Earth for much longer than planned, but he did obtain plenty of information for his dad.

My Songs...
"In the Sun"

My Favorites...
Sleeping in
Gazing into the night sky, astronomy, etc.
Staying up late
Reading

I Hate...
Crime
Hot weather
Boasting
Cloudy weather

I Also...
have nothing else to say.

Let's stay together.

The Maikster

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

"You can't hurt what what is unable to feel pain."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Virus
XXXXXXXX XXX Takeshi Minoru
XXXXXXXX XXX Nineteen years and 134 days to be precise
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Takeshi is an incredibly fast and agile fighter. He fights with he feet but wen he uses his hands run for your life. Takeshi is also crazy good with computers. You give him anything digital and he can solve it in ten seconds flat.
XXXXXXXX XXX Anything he has to his disposal
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Takeshi can loos grasp of reality. This is highly dangerous to anyone near him, he will not stop until everything around is dead and will eventually kill himself due to the blood lust. Takeshi also has lost the ability to feel pain. Most people would want this but Takeshi IS human, so even if he can't feel it the injury is still very much there. Takeshi also likes games, so no matter the circumstance he will ALWAYS accept a challenge of wits in a game. Oh and p.s. he is schizophrenic. That can cause some problems as well.

People Say I Can Be...
Takeshi can be described as one thing, insane. He enjoys using other people as his toys. Pain and destruction are the things that he lives off of. He is violent and determined for blood. When Takeshi is not on a killing spree and is calmer, Takeshi becomes smug, arrogant, and the creepiest guy you will ever meet. He talks about things that can only be created in your nightmares, like it's absolutely normal. When he has a mental breakdown, run. Takeshi wil not stop until everyone around him is dead. Even if they are people on his side.

This Is My Life...
Takeshi was an ordinary little boy who was born in the wonderful place known as Tokyo, Japan. He was a normal kid. Takeshi went to school, played with friends, and loved his parents. Yet Takeshi wasn't normal. He has a mental disorder that cannot be categorized. The doctors labeled him with having just a slight case of multiple personality disorder, but Takeshi knew they were wrong. He never did find out the truth about his head. All Takeshi knew was that he was unstable. With the final day of middle school creeping closer and closer, Takeshi and his friends could only dream about having a great summer and high school girls in there near future. The day was just around the corner and his class was about to leave for the practice ceremony, when he snapped. For absolutely no reason Takeshi freaked out and couldn't control his urge to kill every last person. So he finally gave in. When Takeshi regained mental control, he remembers seeing everyone dead and walking out of the class room with a awful grin. He went home and of coarse he parents freaked out. They were rambling on and on, asking why he was covered in blood. Takeshi could care less and killed them both. An hour later the police arrived and arrested him. After that he was sent to an asylum. At the asylum he would verbally, mentally, and physically abuse the other patents and workers. was sent to solitary confinement. That was when a man came to him and offered him a job. Takeshi gladly accepted. So he now works for the Society of Shadows. He personally doesn't care what happens, but they have amazing technical equipment. So he can have fun toying with someone he picked up off the street.

My Songs...
Psycho - Puddle of Mud
Gotta Get away - The Offspring
You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

My Favorites...
Other peoples pain
Computers
Anything digital
Blood
Violence
Anarchy
Games

I Hate...
Rules/Guidelines
Caring
Nice people
Ruined plans
Unable to control his mind
Small spaces

I Also...
Takeshi has fun and enjoys passing the time by messing with Kim, also known as Shock Waive. Of coarse, the Society doesn't know about his little toy as of now.

Let's stay together.

Nano Code

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

"Don't worry, im here now"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Care Taker
XXXXXXXX XXX Aiur Io
XXXXXXXX XXX 23
XXXXXXXX XXX male
XXXXXXXX XXX Aiur can teleport, he can heal anyone but himself, and can create barriers that deflect ranged attacks and slow melee attacks, he can also see thru walls, if something is broken just by picking it up he can tell whats wrong with it and how to fix it.
XXXXXXXX XXX he doesn't use weapons
XXXXXXXX XXX TITAN

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Aiur took a vow to never harm a soul again, he has no offensive moves or attacks, and when he heals others it never leaves a scar on them but it transfers to him, also the amount of time it takes to heal some one varies on the size of the wound

People Say I Can Be...
very quiet, inquisitive, and helpful

This Is My Life...
Aiur grew up on a planet similar to earth, while he was there he was trained to be a fighter but had a talent for healing. while on his world he killed all most 50 of his people in the war, before the other side captured him and sent him to prison. while he was there he learned how to heal others, create barriers, and repair mechanical and electronic machines, he also learned how to teleport. a few years before coming to earth he broke out and hijacked a space craft, while on his way into exile he was shot down in earths orbit and crashed. now he roams the earth in his exile vowing never to harm another, no matter the race.

My Songs...
evans blue - possetion

My Favorites...
fixing things, earth, taking care of others

I Hate...
war, storms, broken things

I Also...
rarely talk, and I'm completely covered in bandages except for my mask and hands

Let's stay together.

Username

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items