Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Mistakes Can Never Be Erased (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Back to the roleplay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:46 pm
▬▬▬ Grace Leanne Underwood ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Grace Leanne Underwood and it says that I was born on October 20th, 1993 so that makes me 17 years old. I grew up to be 5'10" tall, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me running or hanging with friends.

▬▬▬ ԝʜᴀᴛ ᴅɛᶂɪɴɛʂ ᴍɛ . . .
I often act like:
xxxI'm the calm and level-headed one in most situations; the voice of reason rather then the one who wants an arguement to continue. I was raised to follow the rules and always think before I act, but I'm still a teenager and of course rebel. When I'm around my friends I like to joke around and tease them and try to be the fun one in the group. I don't like to see people sad or upset and I'll try to avoid those emotions in people as much as possible. Sometimes that can be a good thing, other times not so good. It usually leads me to keep secrets from people to not hurt them when I really should spill the secrets. My other down fall is that at times I tend to trust people too easily.

You'll see me doing this:
xxxEver since I was little, I've always held a special interest with the piano which is why I talked my mom into letting me take lessons. Now that I've been playing for almost ten years, I'm pretty talented at it. If it's a good day outside, I like to run around the town and keep myself fit for the track team I run at school.

▬▬▬ ɪ'ᴠɛ ᴃɛɛɴ ᴛʜʀᴑᴜɢʜ ᴀᴌᴑᴛ ᴑᶂ ᴛʜɪᴎɢʂ . . .
xxxI grew up with only a mother, never knowing my father seeing as he left before I was even born and never bothered to contact me. When I was younger it used to bother me that I didn't have someone I could call a dad, but now I've learned to live with it and I don't care if I ever see my father. My mom became a nurse to support me and all the bills that needed to be paid. While I don't get to see her a whole lot because she works nights and I'm at school during the time she's home, the times that I do get to spend with her are ones that I cherish. Two years ago, my mom had started seriously dating a guy who she worked with which I was glad for. I think my mother deserved to be happy and the man was really nice to me and who is a person that I could definitely look up to as the father that I never had.

Last year they both got married and I couldn't be happier for them both. I always used to think that if my mother ever got married, then the person she would get married too would never be a father to me. I was glad that I was wrong. I call him dad as if he really was, and honestly, he is in my eyes. At first, it was a little strange to have a man in the house after for so long it just been me and mom, but we adapted to the changes amazing easily.

My mother did a good job at raising me right and getting me to know what I should and shouldn't do, which is why I'm so mortified and mad at myself at what I've gone and done. So far, I've kept the secret to myself about me being pregnant but I know I'll have to start breaking it to people eventually. The people who I'm dreading the most in telling is my mom and dad because I know I'm going to let them down, and my boyfriend because I know he'll be hurt that I slept with his best friend. I plan on telling my friend first, she's always been understanding and is there to lend comfort when I need it so I'm hoping that from her I'll get the courage I need to tell the others. I've just always hated conflict and hurting people and try to avoid doing those things. I know that in this situation, it's going to have to happen. I just hate that my stupid mistake is the cause of it.

▬▬▬ ᴅɪʛʛɪɴʛ ᴀ ᴌɪᴛᴛᴌɛ ᴅɛɛрɛʀ . . .

Give Me More
Haging with friends
Running
Music

Take It Away
Conflict
Seeing people hurt
Grape flavored candy

▬▬▬ ᴃɛʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ . . .

The role I play:
xxxThe Girlfriend

Who plays this character?
xxxFieryHeartedAngel

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 am
▬▬▬ Abby Marie Johnson ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Abby Marie Johnson and it says that I was born on October 25th, 1993 so that makes me 17 years old. I grew up to be five feet five inches tall, withBlack hair and hazel eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find mein the park reading or with Grace

I often act like:
xxxI'm always calm and hardly angry. No matter what anyone did i would never get angry at them. True sometimes my temper does show but I mostly keep it within and write in my journal to let my anger and feeling out. I am protective over my best friend and family. I am always afraid that they might get hurt or might possibly die. I am very understanding about many things. When it comes to plans being canceled or if its lies that I find out even when people dont want me to I understand why they did that and ask for a proper explanation before anyone jumps to conclusions. I am extreamly friendly I always make friends with people even sometimes I do get shy when it comes to males and the guy I like. Whenever I go to visit grandmother and grandfather I always have to act like a nice young lady worthy of the money she ill be receiving, yuck!! I hate acting like that but I dont want to disappoint anyone.

xxxWell.... I love to write. I was told that I could become a famous writer or a possible mangaka because of my drawing skills as well. I personally dont agree but I continue doing what I love. I am excellent on the violin because I was taking classes since I was little. I love to go o the tennis courts and practice so that I can join the girls tennis team and help get to the top at regional's.

xxxI grew up with my father. My mother seemed to have died when she gave birth to me. Due to my father being part of a high class family we had to live with them until he could find a house for himself and me. I really didnt understand the reasons for my fathers family to always tell my how I should act or how I should eat and talk. I always got annoyed with it. I am glad with the fact that father found a decent house that was middle class so that I could make normal friends without them thinking that I will give them money. When I moved into the new house with Father, I meet a girl named Grace. We soon became friends and I was happy that we went to the same school and were in the same classes.

When Father started having a relationship that looked similar to mother due to a picture I seen to compare them, i though she would be nice. I was correct this lady didnt care about our status or about how I looked or even the fact that Father had a child. I was really glad. When they got married I was happy to be apart of the wedding. I of course was 13 at the time. I soon started calling Father's new wife, Mother because Mama or Mom or Mommy felt kinda weird. I do hang out with Mother a couple times and have to cancel plans with Grace and let her know. I feel awful about it later on. When we started highschool together, Me and Grace, I was so happy because we had most of our classes together and we were always sitting next to each other.

Now... Its kinda different Grace has a boyfriend.. I have none. She is dating the boy I like but due to seeing her so happy I decided to just give up on my feelings but they are not leaving. Soon we, Me, Grace, Grace's boy fiend and his friend all started to hangout and decided to head to a party. I thought I would be nice to get out of the house and do something like this so i agreed and went along. A couple days afterwards I noticed Grace started to act differently and seemed more worried. I wonder whats wrong with her. Will she tell me? I dont think she will but I hope she does.

Give Me More
Sweets
Rain
Nighttime
Reading
Drawing
Tennis
The Violin

Take It Away
Snow
Being Prim and proper
Being liked for my money
Snow
The cold
Seeing my friends hurt
Losing my temper

The role I play:
xxxThe Bestfriend

xxxBravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm
▬▬▬ Danny Eric Anders ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Daniel Eric Anders and it says that I was born on April 27th, 1992 so that makes me eighteen years old. I grew up to be 6'5" tall, withBlack hair and Blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me In the library reading, playing guitar in my band, or in the park drawing.

I often act like:
xxxI'm a very laid back guy. I don't like fights or confrontations. I'm hardly serious, except for when it's called for.Otherwise, i'm cracking jokes and laughing with friends. Music is my life and i enjoy every kind. I'm hard to get angry but if you do, its hard for me to be calm again. I'm also the type to keep everything bottled up inside till i explode and admit everything or something like that. I'm not the brightest crayon, but i get by. I'd do anything for my friends, and I'm usual the first they call.

xxxI play lead guitar in a band called, "The Last Song." I also sing. I'm pretty good and our band is well known throughout the town we live in. We play almost every Saturday at the local theater. I also draw a god deal. I love to draw and i draw most of the time. I draw throughout my classes and i've been doing it since i was a kid.

xxxI was born the eldest out of four kids. I have three younger sisters that'd I'd do anything for. Cassie is 15, Mary is 12 and Caitlin is 7. Our father walked out on us shortly after Caitlin was born. Every since then my mother has been a jobless alcoholic I've has taken care of my sisters since I was 11. But I doesn't really mind. I loves my sisters and work hard at my job so I can provide for them. The child support takes care of the rest.

I haven't seen my dad since he left and I don't want to see him. I hate him with a passion. He left me and the girls and mother alone with nothing but a hundred dollars. But I'm not really bitter about it. The girls are happy and so am i. But as of lately, something terrible has happened. It seems I've fallen in love with my best friend's girl. Something i would never think of doing. We went to a party a few weeks ago and we all got seriously drunk. Something happened between me and her and i feel horrible for it. But i feel she's not telling me something.

Give Me More
Kids.
Music
Art

Take It Away
Thunder
Single Parents
Dads.

The role I play:
xxxThe Father.

xxxLillith Rose 23

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 pm
▬▬▬ Seth Ethan Cooper ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Seth Ethan Cooper and it says that I was born on January 12, 1993 so that makes me 18 years old. I grew up to be 6'2" tall, with black hair and blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me in my room, my secret hiding spot, or the art room.

I often act like:
xxxEthan used to be that quiet, reserved boy that no one really knew. Kept to himself, kept up his grades, and even got into sports. But he still didn't let his friends get close enough to know everything about him. Though Grace's fun personality made him slip up and show her a bit of his real self. He was funny, and fun-loving like she was. He was sweeter than just about any other guy you could find at their school. His creativity and intelligence was brilliant. He had the best smile that was rarely ever seen.

xxxSure, Ethan joined the soccer team. That became a hobbie. Played a bit of guitar and wrote songs for a while, every now and then he will pick it up and play. Along with drinking and smoking due to a unlovely past. Though the most shocking hobbie of his was art. His emotions fell perfectly into art work. Though in art shows, his name never went on any of them, all his art said, "Ace".

xxxI had the perfect family. Loving mother, involved father, and even two brothers(one being twenty and the other being fourteen now). Though just like every story starts good, it goes bad. My father, once the youngest was past the age of eight, declared to the family that he was gay. He left shortly after to live with a male lover, living now five miles away. Our family became awkward, no words were really spoken, we kept to ourselves. My oldest brother, Johnathan, joined the military right after leaving highschool.My youngest brother, Kyle, began to get into fights at school, and let his grades slip.

I changed my name to Ethan, being that Seth was my father's name. I got involved in manly things to not scare my mother into believing I was gay too. Such as sports and guitar. Though art is still my favorite most of all, but that isn't manly in my mother's eyes. I even changed my name on all of my art work to say Ace, and I draw a spade next to it. I love being annonymous in my art, because during art shows, I can walk around and hear what people have to honestly say without them feeling the need to hold back. But of course, secrets eat people alive, and mine ate me up like candy. I began letting myself drink and smoke, sometimes weed to lift the stress.

Though after six years of not letting anyone get close to me, I let Grace slip into the little cracks. We hung out for short periods of time, which turned into a few times a week, to everyday. I have to say, I fell head-over-heels for her. She had brought me back into the light of civilization. Though, I still didn't share everything with her. I've never told her that my dad is gay. I actualy told her my father was a marine and died serving our country. I never told her that I smoked either, I stopped that nasty habbit as soon as she showed interest in me. Though, not quite done drinking yet. I also never showed her any of my art work, I don't want her to judge me like my mom does. I wouldn't want to give her any doubts that I might not be the perfect guy for her. Our anniversary is soon, I have a special surprise for her. I just know she's going to love it!

Give Me More
Art
Reading
Cotton Candy

Take It Away
Secrets/Lies
Loud Noises
Judgement

The role I play:
xxxBoy-friend