Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ღ Contained ღ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 pm
RP: Here  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Will we fight together... or fall as one...?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXX If we're together we will win
XXXXXXXXXXXX ...we will win

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Yuki-Hito (Snow man)
XXXXXXXX XXX Yuki Maso Splash
XXXXXXXX XXX Fifteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Boy
XXXXXXXX XXX Yuki can create Ice and manipulate Ice and Water around him at his will.
XXXXXXXX XXX No Weapons
XXXXXXXX XXX Ezaria

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

Will you stay with me... ?

WHAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Caring and quiet. Yuki can't talk so its hard for him to communicate with people but he always manages to find a way. Yuki does his best to make the people around him happy, he believes people get hot and sick when they're upset since he himself does that and he dislikes the feeling immensely.

This Is My Life...
Yuki was born into poverty. He was a poor street urchin that had to steal just to survive. He hated every time he stole from someone, knowing it was the wrong thing to do. One day the king of Ezaria noticed Yuki and saw that he had a unique gift. He took him into the castle, fed and clothed him, and gave him a new home. Yuki now works as the prince's most trusted servant. He's always ready to help with anything he can.

My Songs...
The Animal by Disturbed

My Favorites...
Cooking
The Cold
Theatre
Playing the Piano

I Hate...
Being hot
Violence
Rude people
Being hungry

I Also...
Yuki wears a mask since he has no facial features whatsoever. He used to make a face out of ice but it would periodically melt away, so now Yuki wears a mask to hide his blank face.

Let's stay together.

XXXXX ██████████ XXXXXXXXXXXX
- T o x ii c T ra ge dy -

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Why are we being locked up? I already dislike it!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Cat
XXXXXXXX XXX Misaki Marie Tatsuya
XXXXXXXX XXX Fifteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Fire Manipulation to make weapons or barriers.
XXXXXXXX XXX She carries a sword on her back hidden underneath her hair
XXXXXXXX XXX Nelaer

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Misaki has been told that she is shy, overprotective of her best friend and calm. True Misaki is all of these things and she admits it. Its not her fault that this was how she developed in her life. She is indeed to protective of the Nelaer Princess, also her best friend. She loves hanging with her best friend more. Misaki is only shy when she is around males. She cant be around them that long or she blushes so much and stutters. She always has to leave the room. Some saw she has a male phobia but she doesnt. Misaki acts really calm on the outside but sometimes she isn't on the inside. She has trained herself not to show when she isn't calm.

This Is My Life...
Misaki was born as a high class lady like her best friend but she isn't call a Princess. She never wishes to be after all. She met the princess when she was little and they quickly hit it of and came close. Misaki was happy that she made a friend so soon but sometimes they could hardly ever see each other due to their families. As she grew up she was still close to the Princess but they hardly ever hung out because the Princess had princess duties she had to fill. Misaki agreed and helped out at time when she didnt have her own duties to attend too. When Misaki found out that her best friend was supposed to be married to their enemy's prince she didnt agree as well. She hated the idea but soon she was take with the Princess to a castle with the prince and his best friend and trusted servant. Misaki already wished to leave. She hated it already considering how there were boys in the room. She cant stand it anymore but they were sealed in until the Princess and Prince feel in love. Misaki could only stand by and watch how everything played out after all. She continued to avoid the males so that she wouldn't blush or stutter.

My Songs...
Monster// Skillet
This Is Halloween
Redlight District// Porcelain And The Tramps

My Favorites...
Sweets
The Princess
Fire
Heat
Nighttime
Rain
Reading

I Hate...
Snow
The Cold
Waking too early
The Princess upset
The Prince (sometimes...)
Being depressed
Blushing and stuttering around males.

I Also...
Misaki's race may be a cat but she shows none of her cat like features they are always hidden. She loves mice and never acts like normal cats where they hate mice and tries to kill them or chases them just for fun. Misaki's hair color is natural. She does have a dark blue upper layer of hair and a pink layer underneath even though she hates the color pink.

Let's stay together.

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
I only wish to make people happy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Sea Maiden (Mermaid)
XXXXXXXX XXX Alia T’arla
XXXXXXXX XXX Sixteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Healing Powers, Hypnotic Singing and control of water
XXXXXXXX XXX Trident
XXXXXXXX XXX Nelaer

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Rather quiet, I don’t speak unless I am spoken to. I am usually on edge because of the treatment I got when I first came to land, so I don’t like being snuck up on or grabbed from behind. I always try to make people happy even when I am not.

This Is My Life...
I once lived in the ocean with my family, until a great plague swept through my village and wiped out my home. Even the man that I thought would be the one I would love forever. I came to the surface seeking refuge, but I quickly found out that humans were not as friendly as other Sea folk. They took advantage of me and my abilities, I had been a slave sold to many different people. I will admit that I almost killed myself because of what they put me through and with the constant reminder of being without my love.
The Princess soon found me and took pity on me. I found myself to be her servant, and I feel safe and protected so long as I’m with her. I use my abilities to make her happy and I will defend her if she ever needs me. I owe her my life and a Sea Maiden is always loyal. I do miss my family, and my love but I know that they are in a better place now. I just don’t know if I will find love again.

My Songs...
Out of the Rain – Vic Mignogna

My Favorites...
Reading
Singing
Helping Others
Making people happy

I Hate...
People being hurt
Fire
Violence
Being alone

I Also...
I swore to myself that I would never fall in love again.

Let's stay together.

Shiva_Goddess

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

I have to marry him?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Human
XXXXXXXX XXX Victria Lockette Nelaer
XXXXXXXX XXX 16
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Invisibility
XXXXXXXX XXX None
XXXXXXXX XXX Nelaer

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Victria can be fun and giggly at times, when she's with the right people, mainly her servant and best friend. But she's usually quiet, caring and sweet to the things around her, whether it be a person or an animal. She's simple but all too particular about certain things. Victria also can be rude though, when something happens that she doesn't like. Kind of how she acted when she heard she had to marry the Prince of Ezaria. Some people who meet her also might call her spoiled, especially with growing up a Princess, but Victria makes sure she knows when enough is enough and doesn't over do it. She likes to call herself a nice person, but you can decide for yourself.

This Is My Life...
Victria was born into the Nelaer Kingdom, never really knowing what it was like to be a normal person. She's always had servants and has always been treated like a Princess. Victria is used to how being royalty works, but she still wishes she had less restrictions, like being able to see her best friend Misaki whenever she wanted to. But she's slowly adapted to it and they are still close friends to this day. Victria was absolutely appalled at the idea of her having the marry Ezaria's Prince. It felt completely wrong. But when she was given two people to bring with her, she knew exactly who.

My Songs...
Tonight the World Dies - Avenged Sevenfold

My Favorites...
Winter
Rain/snow
Nighttime
Dancing
Moths
Her servant and best friend
White Lotus Flowers

I Hate...
Bugs
The Sun
People who don't understand her
Being forced to do things

I Also...

Let's stay together.

Hour of Vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Hello there beautiful lady, let me guide you to the sea of ectasy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Elemental Wizard (Plants main forte)
XXXXXXXX XXX Prince Touya Kamil Ezaria
XXXXXXXX XXX 17
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX As an Elemental Wizard, Touya has control over the four main elements, however, Elemental Wizards have one element that is stronger than the others and in Touya's case it is Earth. Touya's control over Earth is broken into two sub-categories, Earth and Plants and he has perfect control over plants. His control allows him to speed up a plant's growth, slow down and even stop a plant's growth, bring dead plants back to life and even make a plant grow bigger and smaller. Touya's control in the other elements is severely lacking as he spent most of his time with plants instead of studying the other elements.
XXXXXXXX XXX He carries a large knife in his shoe and has several different poisions and antidotes hidden in his hat and vest.
XXXXXXXX XXX Ezaria

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Touya is a womanizer, plain and simple. He loves being surrounded by beautiful women and uses his good looks and powers to his advantage. Though Touya is a womanizer, he doesn't go around breaking women's hearts he actually dates them for a while until both realize that they are not meant to for each other then they break up. He loves flirting with beautiful women as well. Deep down, Touya is doing this to find love even if it means dating every girl on the planent to find that special someone he'll do it.

Touya is also quite the gentleman (he's a Prince he's had mannerism drilled into his head since he could walk and talk) and treats all women with respect and kindness. He is always very easy-going and prefers to relax than work and will often skip training and tutuoring to tend to his garden.

The Prince also loves the Earth very much and spends as much time possible outdoors in nature.

This Is My Life...
Touya was born to the current King and Queen of Ezaria, both of whom are also Elemtental Wizards/Witches as well. (Touya's father control Wind the best while his mother control water the best). He is the oldest son out of three brothers and two sisters and will be the one to inherit the Ezarian throne as such he was groomed to be the perfect King by his mother and father.

He was taught the history of the two kingdoms and was a bit disgusted by the fact that his kingdom fought senselessly, but kept it to himself as it wasn't his position to say or do anything. Instead Touya focused on his studies as best he could.

Since he was young, Touya loved learning and training his ability but liked little else. So he would often leave the palace during his tutoring sessions and would go out with pretty women in the kingdom.

One day his father told him that he would be marrying the Princess of the Nelaer Kingdom and that they, along with four others, would be living inside a castle until the Prince and Princess fell in love.

Outraged that his father would decided something like that for him, Touya protested but his father ignored them. Now Touya and his best friend and most trusted servant are going to live in a castle with the Princess of Nelaer along with her best friend and most trusted servant.

My Songs...
Magnet // Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len
Sadistic Vampire // Kagamine Len
Can't Stop // Maroon 5

My Favorites...
Nature
Sunny Days
Rainy Days
Beautiful Women
Relaxing

I Hate...
Stormy Weather
Stress
Nights
Violence

I Also...
Touya, like the previous Kings, has a tattoo of the Ezarian Royal Family Crest on his chest.

Let's stay together.

Tsubaki_Twilight

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

((Stars hide your fires. Let not light see my dark and deep desires))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Demon
XXXXXXXX XXX Rhys Verdelet Harper
XXXXXXXX XXX Sixteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Elemental Transmutation - The ability to alter chemical elements, changing them from one substance to another by rearranging the atomic structure. Rhys can do it with only his thoughts
And short distance teleportation.

XXXXXXXX XXX None
XXXXXXXX XXX Ezaria

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

People Say I Can Be...
Strange. I am prone to be very odd and carefree during serious moments, making light of a heavy mood. I usually enjoy life and do whatever I can. Yet I tend to be very curious about everything to which I don't know about. Once I know something completely, I lose interest real fast. There are many times in which I get very confused and flustered over things I can't understand or comprehend and I don't like feeling that way one little bit. I won't hesitate to speak my mind either. If I think something is pretty I'll say it, if I think something it stupid or ugly, I will say it. I often watch the prince as his best friend and all his womanizing affairs and see it all as pointless. It is mainly because of him that I'm not too keen on finding love, though I am still curious about it. I will not really talk in a biased way no matter who you are. I would talk to the prince like the friend his is and would talk to some common girl in the same manner, it really doesn't matter all that much to me.

This Is My Life...
Rhys was born as a commoner to parents who were both pure blooded demons. They were poor and powerless, Rhys always hated this. He put up with it though and tried to live a normal childhood. Eventually though he got into the habit of thievery and found great joy in stealing. He stole things of all sorts from food to valuable items to sell for money. Of course he kept his fortunes secret from his family and put it into learning the art of transmutation from an old man who was well trained in the art.

Rhys used his skills in transmutation to help him steal more easily and even create things that could be sold. One day, he just abandoned everything entirely to practice both his thieving arts and transmutations in the royal city. He loved his life and even gave himself a new name, Saiko. This name was pronounced like psycho, and that was his intention.

One day, he just stole from the wrong person and ended up in a lot of trouble. He was bailed out by the royal family simply because of his skills as a transmutation user. Figuring that this would be fun, he agreed to give him his services and eventually became good friends with the prince himself. He still prefers to live on the streets though, indulging in the oddities found in markets or even stealing ever so often.

The sudden news that he would have to live in a castle with his friend the prince, his servant and members of the enemy nation surprised him. However, Rhys was excited to see how things would play out. He wants to see how the prince will handle this and what part he himself will have to play in all this. He can't help but wonder though why the king and queen chose him as well when they know full well what kind of person, or rather what kind of demon he is.

My Songs...
The Summoning

My Favorites...
Informational books
Anything citrus
Watching people
The occasional theft
Transmutations
Autumn

I Hate...
Being called by Rhys
Punishment
Apples
Things I don't understand
Waking up in the morning

I Also...
Whenever flustered, excited, happy, or angry, Rhys' hair spike tends to move in reaction to his emotions. For example it will twitch when flustered or points straight up when happy or excited.

Let's stay together.

-spirit_matamune-

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas