New Songs and Singing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Ahhhh she sounds so cute heart heart  

IXxloveXxleeks

Cheesegrab
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 am
Yea...She doesn't get enough love sad
I'm going to admit that she sounds a bit airy and hollow like a combination of Gumi and Miki, but really, it's still original, it sounds very natural despite the tuning and the 2 songs show that she can handle a very wide range.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 am
Angelia_Avallone
Yea...She doesn't get enough love sad
I'm going to admit that she sounds a bit airy and hollow like a combination of Gumi and Miki, but really, it's still original, it sounds very natural despite the tuning and the 2 songs show that she can handle a very wide range.

Well of course she doesn't get much attention, she is still very new. As well as the fact that most fans do not care much for her because they're upset about her look. Besides the fact that she and Lui share the same equality as Rin and Len with the left and right thing, but with the changing of her hair from white to blue has really upset a lot of people saying she looks like Miku. (While Miku doesn't even have blue hair, she has teal hair. Which appears to be blue in some cases. ) Ring, Luna, Mew, Akiko, and CUL hasn't really gained as much of a crowd as SeeU even though they all have demo's out. Akiko actually has a wide range of music out and no one really makes much of a fuss about it because she sounds like Rin. It's not that she's not getting any love it's just that, well she's a Japanese vocaloid and there are already so many of them. It's a mater of making her sound different while most of the new ones either sound like Miku, Miki, or Rin.  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:55 am
Sadly i think you're right about that, when i heard that there where new vocaloids coming out, i was really excited. However I was hoping for a bit more diversity ,it kind of feels that there trying to sell us the same vocaloids all over again. Though it could be that the users are making the new voclaids voice sound like the older vocalids to help in sales, but when someone buys them vocaloid they sound different.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 am
I think she sounds cute! heart
All Vocaloids need a chance  

Vintage Monochrome

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
♪ 13 ♬ Music ♪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash