Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Any ideas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCrusifix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 pm
I want to get scared ive tried ouija bored and yes it moved said some stuff like ur going to hell but idk maybe my friends moved it but not scary at all. i tried saying in a dark room at midnight, after midnight, and at 3 " scream Demons take my soul for free but nothing stressed so know of anything easy and that would work?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 pm
sorry i don't got quite the iron clad guts you do eek
lol well not when it comes this stuff.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iCrusifix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 pm
BSPBleach
lol.. idk i just want to experience something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
well maybe you don't want to be scared. you just want that adreniline and hyper sympathetic's that come with it. ever try adreneline junky activities?  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iCrusifix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 am
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
well maybe you don't want to be scared. you just want that adreniline and hyper sympathetic's that come with it. ever try adreneline junky activities?
Hmm i don't think it's anything like that i just want to have a paranormal experience yu could say I'm desperate dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 am
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
Hmm i don't think it's anything like that i just want to have a paranormal experience yu could say I'm desperate dramallama
lol well then i definitly suggest one of two things! one: take some sort of light house tour on the east coast. it sounds nuts, but there's several lighthouses in maryland that had ghosts in them. was fun biggrin
two: take a castle tour in the UK. plenty there.
hmm....there's also this one house in Savannah georgia you visit on this ghost tour that actually has a ghost in it. you walk up right next to the house. lol just reminded me of a dream i had there xd anyways! yeah. you could always do that weird bloody mary thing. you know where you stand infront of a mirror at midnight on hollow's eve and you spin in a circle then say bloody mary and repeat that another two times. have no idea if it works but hey, i'm told stories it's pretty scary confused  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iCrusifix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 am
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
lol well then i definitly suggest one of two things! one: take some sort of light house tour on the east coast. it sounds nuts, but there's several lighthouses in maryland that had ghosts in them. was fun biggrin
hmm....there's also this one house in Savannah georgia you visit on this ghost tour that actually has a ghost in it. you walk up right next to the house. lol just reminded me of a dream i had there xd anyways! yeah. you could always do that weird bloody mary thing. you know where you stand infront of a mirror at midnight on hollow's eve and you spin in a circle then say bloody mary and repeat that another two times. have no idea if it works but hey, i'm told stories it's pretty scary confused
I dont think i can go to those places since they are far from New York But i can defenitley try that bloody marry thing on hallow's eve Thanks xT!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 am
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
I dont think i can go to those places since they are far from New York But i can defenitley try that bloody marry thing on hallow's eve Thanks xT!
np! have fun twisted
oh and i'll let ya know if i come acros anything near new york wink  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iCrusifix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 am
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
np! have fun twisted
ty such a nice person =] heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 am
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
iCrusifix
BSPBleach
np! have fun twisted
ty such a nice person =] heart
lol oho so i seem twisted  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm
There's this thing in the back of the re-release of Dark Lotus' first album (the one with the gold letters on the front instead of red) underneath the CD that should scare you if you can find it. It may be in the original release too. I'm sure someone has it online....

Sure enough, I found it on a couple of My Space pages. xd

Gazing Into the Netherworld - A Self-Induced Seance
Gazing Into The Netherworld....A Self Induced Seance........................................................ This Seance is for those who wish to contact and see ghostly apparritions of the spirtitual world. Be forwarned, for this technique has been known in rare cases to bring madness to the weak-minded for the visions that were seen proved too overwhelming for them. Also know that by trying this you will be dealing with supernatural beings that may or may not be peaceful. This Seance is at least highly unpredictable, and if done successfully, you will see and hear things that are not of this world. From seeing floating purple hazes to having conversations with the dead, this is a vessel for those who seek understanding of the afterlife. Doing this Seance is simple; first place a large mirror (perferably at least 4ft tall) in a small room (like a large closet) that is completely void of all light. You may have to plug up small openings or place towels under the cracks of any doors to get the desired effect; but once done there shouldnt even be a speck of light inside the darkened room (not even enough to see the mirror). Next, place a comfortable chair in front of the mirror at about a foot's distance. Finally, you should make the room as sound-free as possible. A good way to do this is to make sure that no people or animals are in the house, and no appliances are on while the Seance is taking place. Keep in mind that the person conducting the Seance should have an easy way to escape the room in case things should go bad. Once all preparations have been made, someone should go into this room alone, and sit and gaze into this mirror in silence for at least 30 minutes. Much like regular Seance, the individual should focus his or her mind and heart to the willful acceptance of spirits. This will act as a beacon to the spirits who are out there, and draw them in. Typically, ghostly images shoud begin to appear in 10 to 30 minutes, but sometimes it takes longer. If at any time you see or hear anything that could be considered demonic in nature, you should say aloud and with meaning, "Close the Gate!" and leave the room immediately! Good-Luck!

Taken from here and here

It might give you what you're looking for if you approach it with seriousness. If parts of the setup are difficult then I can maybe help you adapt them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 pm
Do a other self activity. Take a chair. Put it in your bathroom. Take a candle, you'll light it later. Make sure no one is home. It works best when you're by yourself because its quiet and you can concentrate. Stay up all day. If you are awake all day, your ability to be able to see things that you normally can't see will be a lot easier to pay attention to. No naps. Around 2 am get set up. Turn off all lights and do your best to eliminate all light sources. You'll be tired, so make sure to put the single candle inside the sink. Don't turn on the other lights. After an hour, it'll be 3 am. You're eyes will be well adjusted. Go take a hot shower or bath, with only that candle burning. Wear loose clothing when you get out. Get relaxed and your mind will become more open to see things. Get out turn off the shower, sit before the burning candle.

It should look like this: You, candle, mirror. The candle should look like its burning right before you, look into the eyes of yourself. Stare into your reflection and be polite. You will be talking to your past life self, or future life self.

Ask anything you want. Keep watching into your eyes. Ask who you were, or what you looked like.

Watch your face change as it is revealed.

Do your best not to get freaked out. It will be surprising. Don't be scared if you hear someone else's voice whispering in your mind. That is someone else talking to you from another time. And that's perfectly okay.

When your done, thank the person for meeting you, and blow out the candle. Don't turn on the lights unless nessisary.

There were about seven times or so when someone else was in the room with me, and I could only see them in the mirror. It was a full other person with their hand on my shoulder. They weren't there when I turned on the light. And although they didn't want to cause me any harm, they weren't connected to me any other way (I had another spirit in my house) This is good for getting into contact with ghosts, yourself ghost counts as well.

I donno. If you are desperate to get some scared into you that's great. Some people are desperate to travel, or cook. Just remember you have to be careful, and do some research so you know what your doing. Traveling can be fun, but if you run out of money, how are you supposed to get home, and sunburns can be deadly. Also cooking is fun, but what happens if someone doesn't show you how to use a knife and you cut yourself. Will you even know how to stop the bleeding and be able to tell if you need medical assistance or not? The same preparation and caution should be executed.

I can see this being dangerous honestly, but if you follow the guidelines you should be okay! smile Blessed be darlin, and have fun.  

Valdune

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items