Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 am
Ahlys' Characters
♡ - - ♡ - - ♡
~You can ask to RP with my characters if you'd like, I've got no problems with that.

~I've got a few characters you can use too

~Just don't steal my characters, or their pics.

~Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 am
My Characters

User Image

Name:: Akito Takari
Nickname:: Kito-chan
Race:: Demon
Birthday:: July 31st
Position:: Uke
Personality:: Akito seems quiet and innocent when you first meet him but he's stubborn and cheeky and likes to flirt, thinking this attitude will be accepted without repercussions. He's also a tad naive when it comes to people's intentions. He's also very energetic and knows way more than you think.
Likes:: Sweets, art, photography, reading, rabbits, music, older men, flirting, playing the piano, cooking
Dislikes:: Veggies, bullies, idiots, being ignored, Thunderstorms,

Looks like:: Akito is about 5"1 with silver-blonde hair and lilac eyes. He's always wearing a distressed looking shirt, (the level of distress depending on the occasion), and a pair of skin-tight jeans, usually paired with 'Lolita' lace up shoes and a collar bracelet, one on each wrist.
Bio:: Akito moved here from England several years ago after being rejected by his father after 'coming out' to his family. He used moved over with his older brothers three years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Name:: Yagari Sakitami
Race:: Reaver ( a type of Demon )
Birthday:: February 22nd
Position:: Seke
Personality:: Yagari is a slightly shy but mostly confident individual who is proud of who he is. The Silverette is charming and honest but shares a large number of feminine qualities and has been mistaken for a girl from blushing often and his rather feminine sense of style .
Likes:: Shopping, music, fashion design, helping others about clothing, playing the violin, chocolate,
Dislikes:: Dull clothing, uniforms, sitting still, mismatched things, seriously fatty food, meat (he's a vegetarian)
Looks like:: Yagari has silver-white eyes and silvery hair that reaches the middle of his back. His day-to-day clothing varies on his mood and the current event or theme.
Bio:: Yagari was raised by his mother and older sisters from a young age to be his own person. Currently he is a fashion designer for a small line of clothing.

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 am
Character Shop

PM me if you're interested in any of my characters here.

User Image

Name:: Kida Suzuki-Sano
Nickname:: Dr Kida
Race:: Elemental
Birthday:: May 2nd
Position:: Seke
Personality:: Kida is a bit of a wild card at times, along with being a bit of an adrenaline junkie, but is really compassionate and cares for pretty much everyone. He's always prepared to crack a joke, even when its inappropriate timing.
Likes:: Helping people, animals, sweet things, reading, playing the guitar, skiing, mountain biking, etc.
Dislikes:: Being locked up, being forced to sit and watch things just happen, being bored, Math,
Bio:: Kida is the son of two doctors, growing up wanting to be one when he's older too. He just happens to be making the most of his teenage years trying out different high-adrenaline activities and causing as much damage (and broken bones) as possible along the way.

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games