Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in one?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 34

lostandtold rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm
Gonna roll the three couples, and my favorites from the singles! Numbering correctly, this time....

Couples

1. Rejam: Waterside & Longstride
2. les vagues: Meets The Sea & Slide
3. phoenix kiss: Waterside & Longstride
4. Lexenos the Knight: Clematis & Bright
5. phoenix kiss: Meets The Sea & Slide
6. Gilded Dragon: Clematis & Bright

Singles

1. Scaramouche Fandango -- Rarity
2. Scaramouche Fandango -- Rarity
3. Amizade -- Essence
4. Amizade -- Essence
5. thyPOPE -- Dances Through Daybreak
6. thyPOPE -- Dances Through Daybreak  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 pm
Okay, got these three!

Rejam
Waterside and Longstride, sitting in a tree...

Kin Name: Waterside
Link to cert: http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/raisin/waterside.gif
Personality: Tough, sarcastic... but deeply feminine. Keeps her emotions to herself.

Relationship: I don't think Waterside would ever formalize what they have with words, or indeed expect any kind of fidelity out of Longstride, but I think their bond is strong. They have five kids (the Tidewalkers clutch (phoenix found it!)). They will eventually have many more. Although Waterside feels tied to the shoreline and her family there she admires (and is smitten by) Longstride's wanderlust, and she enjoys hearing his stories despite her snipey comments and secret opinion that they are greatly embellished.
Aesthetic: All I know is she is almost definitely bald (she might wear a head scarf or hood though) and dark-skinned and probably has a general tribal aesthetic given her RP background. How you interpret that is your call smile

Chibis: Yes! I have one of White Lie. I also have two that I bought in your art thread, if that counts? D:

phoenix kiss
Longstride and Waterside, sitting in a tree...

Kin Name: Longstride
Link to cert: x
Personality: Here!
Relationship: Longstride is not the type to profess love to anyone (except, arguably, himself), but he does love Waterside, and she is what has kept him on the beach for so long. They have five kids, and potentially many more: another one is in the works. Currently Longstride is trying to persuade Waterside to leave the beach to wander the swamp and its surrounding areas with him. She is the only person he has ever asked to travel by his side.
Aesthetic: Ripped jeans, crossed belts, worn clothing. Think something like Crocodile Dundee -- well-worn clothing suited to the outdoors, a few bangles and armbands, potentially a necklace. I have drawings of him if you'd like. (:
Chibis: One! Eclipse.

thyPOPE
Happy SAD!

Kin Name: Dances Through Dawnbreak
Link to cert: here!
Personality: [Party just wants to have fun, and she doesn't much care what she has to do to get it. She's highly sociable and carelessly flirtatious, finding it just as easy to make a new friend as to leave one behind. Her attention span is short, though, and she's always moving toward the next new thing. ]
Aesthetic: [Her clothing should be modern and easy to move in, but distinctly feminine (something like what you'd wear to a classy night out, maybe?). It should definitely have a skirt of some sort!]
Chibis: [None!]

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items