Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
โฅSchool for the unique profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Hello kitties. This is the area where you and other people can look at your profiles and other people who are playing. Anyway, welcome to this section and please have fun! :3

Back to the rp
!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm
๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข

โŠฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐโŠฑ

This is the application letter for School for the unique. My name is Bell Blood and I'm a Diclonius. I am applying for the school because I don't belong in a normal school and you should accept me because I'm a very intelligent student who seeks to bring a good atmosphere to the school.. My interests may seem strange but I like Lilies, art, music boxes, dancing, studying, training and nature. I have to say to you, that I do not like being teased due to my horns, being hurt and tricked. As you can see I am Seventeen but don't be fulled, I have some interesting abilities. I can do speak French, Latin and Japanese fluently, make anything I 'touch' into a weapon, make different kinds of poisons and I don't have to touch you to either kill you or hurt you. and my power is I have vectors that come out of my back. They aren't visible to many people and they only reach five an a half meters long. Whatever I pick up and throw at you with immense speed can go through you.
I have most wonderful hobbies they are
Draw, sing, dance, study and train but I can be shy. calm, have a temper and potentially hurt someone accidentally.
Everyone has a past. Most worst than other but my story is
When I was younger, my mother died and I lived with my grandparents. Since my family thought I looked normal enough despite my horns, that I could go to a normal school. So I did. Within the first month, I was constantly teased and laughed at. I wanted to wear a hat to hide them but the school rules had said no hats. After I was pulled out and my Grandma quite her job, she home schooled me. Once home schooling ended, every day afterwords, I'd go to the library and learn different things. When people saw me, the adults would make faces and keep their distance as children would run up and tease me. The anger built up in my body at the humans and those who teased me. One day on my way home from the library, a group of little boys around my age decided to throw rocks at my head. I snapped and my vectors came out. One of them saw them cause he looked like he was about to poop his shorts. But I used my vectors to pick up the thrown rocks and threw them back at the three boys. The rocks broke, went through their arms, legs and stomachs. So I ran home and told my Grandparents everything. So they hired me a personal trainer to help me harness the vectors and use them carefully and properly. My past isn't so sad as it seems. After my grandparents passed away, I'm enrolling here at the boarding school for the unique.
A little something else about me, I like music and my personal favorite is Lilium
Oh! I almost forgot, this is what I look like
User Image

Please accept my application, Sincerely,
Zodiacal Scorpio

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO

This is the application letter for School for the unique.
My name is
Yumi Wolfsong and I'm a Vampire. I am applying for the school because it is the place I belong, where I will not be a monster but rather among friends and others like me. My interests may seem strange but I like animals, human blood, guys, darkness, the moon and nighttime. I have to say to you, that I do not like that all vampires are assumed to be killers, the sun, and being called weak or a monster. As you can see I am 19 years old but don't be fooled, I have some interesting abilities. I can change shape into a small winged demon cat, understand animals and can fade into darkness. I have most wonderful hobbies they are drawing and talking to animals outside but I can be wise, graceful, responsible, calm, and strong. Although I have these good qualities, I can be bad at communication, distrustful, and cold, not to mention extremely possessive.. I may look innocent but I am a killer and who knows when my temper and patience will snap.Everyone has a past. I am over two centuries old but am kept young from the human blood i drink without killing my victims. My human memories are long gone and I have no memory of who I was. But the one thing I can vividly remember is the man who turned me. After I became a vampire, he was my whole life. I dedicated my all to him and following him like a god. He drank my blood relentlessly and left me inches away from death every single night. I was grateful for him making me immortal and wanted to repay him. But one day, after being treated like nothing more than an object and slave for over 50 long years, I finally snapped and in turn snapped his neck. After that, I vowed never to be used again and never to kill again. I wandered the earth for years after that, alone and depressed, avoiding all human contact except to feed until finally I came across the director of this school for the unique. I was amazed at his description of it and he had me hooked. . A little something else about me, I like music and my personal favorite is Love is Dead
Oh! I almost forgot, this is what I look like:

User Image

OOOOOOO

User Image
Hello... I am a homunculus ,my name...my name is simply Zero,like the number engraved into the back of my neck. I am a prototype ,created b my 'father' . I was the first of his creations and helped him with the others. To him i was a treasure and failure alike. I breathed and talke dlike a human,yet lack any kind of emotion...so he thought..so i believed. Day to day we woked,till the second creation was born. She was different. She killed him and nearly killed me. In my blind range i killed he by using telekinises,i better avoud any details here,but since then i am on the run as the villagers got a glimpse of me and my powers. Right now i am safe,but for long? ..I feel somethign a human would call fear,thus i ask you to accept me at your school.

-Zero

Pyro_the_red_devil

OOOOOOO

This is the application letter for School for the unique. My name is Demetri Aran and I'm a Demon. I am applying for the school because I don't belong in a normal school and you should accept me because I'm the son of the Demon King,my intellectual prowess is well above any human. And I wish to learn about all the different kinds of people in the world.. My interests may seem strange but I like fire, sleeping, reading, . I have to say to you, that I do not like Ignorant people, "holy" people. As you can see Iook 19 but don't be fulled, I have some interesting abilities. I can do I can speak many different language, including my demonic language. . I Also have 3 different stages of demon forms where i grow stronger and my appearence changes. and my power is Use demon magic for a variety of things. I naturally control black fire and bend it to my will. As a demon I am incredibly strong and fast and I rapidly recover from injuries.
I have most wonderful hobbies they are
None really but I can be Cold,serious.
Everyone has a past. Most worst than other but my story is
I am the son of the demon lord, while most would find this something good I was also the son of a human female. You see my father decided to have relations with a human who became pregnant and dead while giving birth to me. I was seen as a half breed and looked down upon by the other demon royals. Though noone said a thing in front of my father. I lived with years of solitude as noone would be associated with a half breed. When i became of age I began learn about all my demonic powers. I was one of the only demon who could naturally use and sustain a human form without leaking any demonic presence. But not only did I have this rare skill I excelled in demon magic and my abilities were past the level of any of the royals. They soon began to fear me and thus they tried to have me killed. Though this was secret ad noone could prove a thing. I taught them who was the prey and who was the hunter. I am now in the human world I found them boring until I heard how there were different beings with strange abilities I decided to enroll.
A little something else about me, I like music and my personal favorite is Monster-Skillet
Oh! I almost forgot, this is what I look like
User Image

Please accept my application, Sincerely,
Grand Chevalier Haji

OOOOOOO

My Basic Records Show:

My Special Title: Alexandra Rose Valmonte

My Name If It's To Short: Alex or Rose

I Came Into The World As A: Female

When I Came Into The World: January 8th, 1994

I Blow The Many Candles: Seven-teen

What Species I Am: Human

What I Need

What I Love:
+ The Cold
+Water
+Flowers (mostly roses)

What I Hate:
-Annoying People
-Pests
- The City

What I Do: Alex enjoys painting. It relieves her strees. She likes baking/cooking and seeing the smile on peoples' faces. And she likes ice skating. Its just plain fun.

What I Carry:

Alex brings a medium length sword that is tied around her waste.

Sotictis Show:

What I Tend To be Like: Alex is shy yet strong-willed. She believes that women have the rights like men. She tends not to talk to people, but girls. She seems innocent, but she can really be a devil. She can rebel and fight. She has a softness for cute things. Like Pandas and such.

Why I Chose This School: People were always picking on Alex when she was a kid. She was not strong back then, but she is now. She entered this school to show she is strong enough and can beat anybody. But once she step foot on the campus, she was living in hell.

My Past I Want To Run From: Alex was a sweet child. She picked flowers for her mommy and always played princess with her daddy. She was dependant back then. She would always need someone there. But that changed when her father ran away. Her mother had to deal with the debt the father put on them. It impacted Alex since she was a kid. In a time of need, Alex grew up and helped her mother. She would sell food on the streets, work at the mall, anything for her mom. It was tough on both of them. But her mother worked to hard, and passed away from cancer. This cracked Alex. Since this was a tough time, Alex lived with her aunt. She was rebelious then. She wore clothes and makeup that made her look like a prostitute. She even tried to hang her self. But one girl stopped her. They became best friends. That girl changed Rose's life. Now that Rose grew up, that phase was over. She moved to the School for the Gifted, and learned to never be cracked down.

Here's Something To Remember Me By:

User Image

OOOOOOO

This is the application letter for School for the unique.
My name is Alathus Zelos Hexwood and I'm a Warlock. I am applying for the school because Well, I caused too much havock at normal human schools, but I was then contacted to come here. That was only if the school had room. My interests may seem strange but I love nights and magical rituals. Also I like to listen metal music. I have to say to you, that I do not like Bright lights and I also hate my family. I loathe people who think too much of themselves. Also I hate closed, tight places. As you can see I am 17 years old but don't be fooled, I have some interesting abilities.Dead and summoned creatures easily listens my comands, and I am capable of summoning them myself. Also I can use arcane magics and I know many rituals. I have most wonderful hobbies Unlike many others mages, I like to practice my body, alongside with my mind. And this may not be any hobby, but I have nicotine addiction. I have thought of quiting smoking, so don't look at me like that.And about my personality? Hmm.. well I tend to act calm and reserved when I am with people I do not know. I sometimes even act pretty sarcastic. Then again I sometimes am quite rebelious and like doing things as I see fit. This has sometimes caused problems too.. What else? Oh, I never take anything too seriously and when I am not surrounded with unfamiliar people, I am quite outgoing person. Everyone has a past. I am a noble, even if I don't always act like it. I was the second yongest of my family and I had three older siblings. My family is full of mages, and even though we look like humans, we are so devoted to magic that it has changed our lifespawn and our bodies. Usually when a child is born in our family, it has a certain atribute, such as fire, to clasify that childs element. I didn't have one, and it was first thought that I am dead to magic. It was far from truth thought, well not that far when I think about it. I had the element of dead. A rare case, since in our family had only few of such, but this wasn't as good thing as it sounds. when I was older and my power almost surprassed even that of my fathers, they were so afraid of me that they sealed me in to another realm. I do not how long I was in there, but it felt like eternity had passed when I finaly found a way out. I had lost all my memories though, and when I woke up, I was in human orphany. It took almost a year for me to remember who I were and when I got my memories back, the whole orphany arround me was in ruins. I faintly recall of summoning of some grand powers in there, but am not quite sure. Well, it was soon after that I was contacted by this special school. I have also contacted my family, who agreed to send me monthly incomes, as long as I didn't go there. Which was all good to me. A little something else about me, I like music and my personal favorite is Slipknot - Before I forget
Oh! I almost forgot, this is what I look like:
User Image.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 pm
โŠฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ž๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโŠฑ

What is your (full) name(s) if any:
I do not have one.

-If the above answer is none please tell use what you go by:
People called me "Ryuu of Bloody Storms" however for my human form I use the name
"Kiryu Tsuyoshi"

What is yuor current age?:
I tell people I'm at least 8,959 but I'm much older however I'm not sure by how much as I lost count.

What is your race?:
I am a DaiKonohaTengu

What job are you applying for?:
Gym Teacher: Magical Combat Division

What is your personality like?:
I'I'm a happy Daitengu who loves to try and makes friends and get to know people however this can at times get on peoples nerves. I love to talk and knew when I need to stop and I'm not one for insults and I prefer to remain in high spirits and in good mood however I am easily angered or saddened. Its easy to tell when I'm sad beacuse I have a storm cloud over head but it gets violent when I'm angry. I am very vengeful and violent when angry and care nothing about life nor mercy unless someone convinces me and I will precede to destroy and kill and devour everything in my path. I can actually be very scary when I act happy but I'm made. I very smart and wise when I am outside and only fight for fun until someone pisses me off or threatens me and then I fight and when I fight I am ruthless and cruel and would prefer to kill unless someone can stop me. I fight until the end even when I know I am going to die. I will die for my friends and sometimes even for my enemies when I know we can be good friends. I can be romantic but its rare. I'm wise and powerful yes but I often act weak. In truth I'm a murderer and that all you need to know but just know this side of me is suppressed.

Any likes or dislikes or hatreds we should know about?:
Being called a Karasu Tengu
Most Fire
People coming up with their own meanings for his words
Anyone who makes fun of his past
Those to try and hurt him
Being underestimated
Dragon Eaters
Snakes Eaters
Holy Power.

Please give us a detailed description about your past:
I grew up in the mountains as a young Daitengu raised by family of normal Karasu tengu. I was treated like a god as they knew once I grew up I would join the ranks of the most powerful tengu in Japan. However I befriended an evil creature called an Oni and he began to teach me how evil the world was and taught me his ways. As such when I was old enough to control my abilities I began to destroy, devour, burn, kidnap, pillage, and destroy ancient japan and its cities and people. They sent armies and I killed each one without mercy, they sent monks and samurai and I devoured them and simply laughed. I sent many cities into a horrible state of fear and they obeyed me however even so I destroyed them over and over. I ate whoever and whatever I wanted to without realizing it and had killed millions. It was until I met Fลซjin and he tried to stop me. I fought with the wind god and managed to hold my own however in the middle of the fight I was asked " Why frighten these creatures who have done nothing?" and somehow this question woke me up. I had forgotten why I hated these creatures and soon I began to change my ways just beacuse however what I had done all those years had not been forgotten and I was constantly attacked and due to my temper I often destroyed many towns with storms in retaliation. I could not stop myself someone had to. Soon a water dragon named Kaede came to fight me and we fought for twenty years straight me being unable to kill it as easily as I should have and we were both seriously injured but neither of us was killed. The water dragon actually invited me for a drink and we talked and with that its the first time I took human form. With the evening we spent together I found that people weren't as bad as I used to think they were. After that I changed my ways and began more peaceful and helped humanity as I could though I wasn't exactly excepted completely I was excepted however being devious I did gather a large amount of followers I used when I needed something. I actually spent time with the water dragon to the point where I did in fact start a family with her however another Daitengu showed up. This one was possessed due to a dark force he came in contact with. It killed my family my wife, my daughters, my son, and my best friend and fought me for 100 years straight and after one last act I managed to kill it though I was left severely injured and so I lost my ability to control earth.. I slept within the earth of japan. I did however once consider making a deal with a demon however I backed out on recommendation from a Kappa. After I slept off my crippling injuries for 200 years I grabbed a set of enchanted robes and a special weapon a Nure-onna created for me. I loved the races I found beyond the mountains and befriended many kinds of races from rare to common. I fell in love again with a Tamamo no Mae name Natsuki and married her and were were together for 1012 years however she was lost in battle with yet another corrupted tengu this one of greater power than the last. I fought this one as well however this time the loss in the battle was not only my sight but it was also my soul. It was was ripped from me and beacuse of the loss of my soul I am forced feed on other emotion to keep my own sanity intact. I decided to sleep deep in my mountain for a few years and once I awoke and the world had changed I ruled over the mountains for a few years until someone told me of a school and I decided to take up a job as a teacher there. That also explains why I'm filling out applications right now.

Anything you fear? ((This is subject to use)):
Black Fire

Holy fire

Any known abilities?:
I am able to create storm of many kinds over area's of my choosing including myself. I can make them very clam storms or very violent ones able to lay waste to towns and and damage cities.
I control I very dark energy I took from the corrupted tengu and a dark monk I fought. I am able to form many seals with this energy for different effects. However unlike holy seals these do not help once. They do seal power but instead of saving souls they damn the soul to the underworld or turn it into a black smoke I can devour to add to my power. These seals are very violent and destructive being of unholy origin.
I have immense control over water. I can gather it from plants and from distant bodies of water. I also store a large amount of water in my body for use whenever I wish. On cloudy days where its supposed to rain naturally I can even draw water from there or make it fall faster.
I have control over Dragon Spirit Fire. This type of fire is actually very transparent and white in color acts like dragons true spirit fire. It can be used in many ways and travel over great distances. Its a strong fire able to compete with even black fire however however unlike dragon fire it can only be used with hands and feet and weapons something making that a disadvantage. It can also animate things in the form of dragons and dragons only.
I can devour people's emotion to fuel my own sanity. Should I go to long without eating an emotion I will slowly lose my sanity and become a corrupted tengu. Be on the look out for my eyes becoming red which means I'm unbearably hungry and about to snap.
I am blind so I actually use the liquid in people's body's to tell where they are but I don't know what anything looks like in truth however I can should I eat enough of ones emotions.

Any personal items:
I carry around a sword creature for me by a dear friend of my that was a Nure-Onna called Serpents Shadey Tounge
and carry my Tengu mask though for some reason it has the words
"Asbloodrunscold" written on it.

Any other skills?:
I'm highly Athletic
A master swordsman
Skilled in martial arts
Speak all languages
but I hardly use these beacuse I tend to act like a fool

Picture Here:
User Image

OOOOOOO

Hello. My name is Rima and I am a teacher at the school for the unique. I am an angel, and I teach magic and spells. Although I look young, I am over 300 years old and immortal. I hate fighting and I am a kind, loving soul. My emotions tend to show plainly on my face. My reasons for coming to this school are to help others control their powers and understand themselves. My powers include controlling physical objects of any size with my mind, magic and spell. I am intelligent and knowledgeable about anything having to do with the supernatural. Everyone has a story. I donโ€™t know exactly what happened but I am a fallen angel. I do not know the reason why I was cast down the the heavens and I do not know how to get back. But I am desperately trying to get back to the place where I belong but in the meantime, I want to help those at this school who are different.
User Image

OOOOOOO

User Image
Yo, I am Suraisu Hayabusa and work as teacher at this school. you will most likly see me in the class for combat with weapons and abillities. Although i look young and human ,i am not an odinary human. I kinda lost count n my age but i guess i am like..500+ years old due ...some sort of contract.what kind of contract it is ,is my personal secret,so...sorry but i can not tell ya what i paid,but now i am a sort of Soul Reaper. I collect souls and store them within my blade,every once in a while i use those souls to pay my ..debts.Debts which cannot be paid with just one life. I won't tell you why i did this contract..but it will be wrth it....for me it is..500 Years and i am still far from my goal...AM i just a tool or not..I don't know..nor do i care anymore..most will think i am rather emotionless,but this is not true. IN fact i am hiding my emotions so no one will feel attached to me. I don't need ya ,i am just a teacher,get to close or in my way and you will feel the wrath of my blade or my fire-related powers.I can manipulate and create fire and have a nearly unlimited lifespan.I do feel pain and yes i could die through fatal wounds. However i had enough luck to survive throughout the 500 years. Ah maybe i should add that i can also see and hear souls and spirits...and trap those inside my sword by stabbing them with the sword...I think this is all you need to know..Pyro_the_red_Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm
โŠฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโŠฑ

This is the application letter for School for the unique. My name is Draco Gem and I'm a Dragon. I am The Head Master and History. My interests may seem strange but I like Jewels, music, history, butterflies and fire/smoke. I have to say to you, that I do not like tricks and ill behaved students. As you can see I am 25 but I am really 6,453 years old. I can do speak all languages fluently, even the old ancient ones, I can control fire, black magic, black fire and blue spirit fire.
I have most wonderful hobbies they are watching over the students and make sure my school remains safe for them.
Everyone has a past but mine is highly classified.
A little something else about me, I like music and my personal favorite is Rasputina- Transylvanian Concubine

User Image

Ivory Bloodrose

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash