Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fantasy Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 am
And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Aoi Kuromura

Age►Twenty-one

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►Aoi was always the quiet, shy one. He never had much to say about things, since he kept most opinions to himself, and so others never really paid too much attention to him at all. But he's used to getting ignored, and for the most part, Aoi likes it better that way. Aoi is also a very sensitive person, and reacts violently to any compliments or, more often, criticisms. He takes things very seriously, and was never the type to crack jokes because of that. Aoi approaches everything new with a cautious air, and never really trusts anyone. He keeps his feelings locked up for the most part, but usually it shows up on his face anyways. Although he's very weak physically (he's no athlete), Aoi has a strong will and will resist with everything he's got when necessary. Aoi doesn't like it when people take advantage of him, and will defend himself the best he can (again, that's rather hard to do when he's so little and vulnerable). Although Aoi is weak, he's not a coward, and will face punishments and pain when he believes that it is his own fault- which is quite often indeed! Aoi may not admit it, but he doesn't care much about himself at all. The most important thing to him is seeing his loved ones safe and sound, even if it comes at his own cost.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■Aoi grew up in a normal family- workaholic dad, cheerful mother, and three doting older sisters. Naturally, his sisters were loving and caring to him when their parents were around, but sometimes that just got in the way. That is, his sisters would often dress him up in girl clothing just for their own entertainment. Sure, it was immensely interesting, but at the same time, it completely destroyed Aoi's self-esteem. So, by the time he started hanging around people his own age, he was often teased and picked on by others for his soft-spoken voice and his clothing (which was leaning on the girly side, courtesy of his sisters). No one really paid attention to him, and Aoi soon got used to it. He accepted the fact that he would be ignored... until he met Noa.

Noa had a strange sense of humor and all, and in the beginning, Aoi had only been interested in that. But later that interest expanded to Noa's entire being, and Aoi felt like he had found his other half. For a while, that was the way it was, too. They were happy together, undoubtedly. Aoi, for one, wasn't running away crying from insults, and he felt secure. Safe, too. But when he turned sixteen, Aoi's attitude toward Noa changed completely, and he felt like Noa wasn't his half anymore. The feelings just stopped abruptly, and the two eventually split. Since then, Aoi has been alone, the only company coming from his sisters. Aoi still harbors feelings for Noa, but... they're definitely not the same as they were before.

My dislikes■
Loud places
Girly dresses
Insults

Things I love■
Peaceful places
Noa
Sleeping

Theme■Elatha's Orgel

The End has finally come

Role■A

Username■Pudding Earl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 am

User Image

Name►Alistair Godard

Age►20

Sexuality►Undetermined

Personality►Alistair can be defined as cool, level headed, open minded, and kind. He believes that any objective can be achieved, so long as it is not impossible. Though despite being soulfully compassionate towards all... Alistair feels compelled to constantly hide his compassionate nature by hiding it with a calm, strong silent air. Due to this complexity, Alistair can be seen as being indifferent. Though like most humans, Alistair's cool and level headedness can disperse and fall to pieces. Such as on an occasion, were Alistair would be subject to heavy work loads(such as staying awake for days on end while trying to keep king like affairs in order) or while subject to personal stress that become intolerable. While under normal conditions, Alistair is seen as a strong capable leader, who can keep his head even in the most dire situations. To his closest subjects whom have been subject to Alistair's 'break downs', Alistair becomes somewhat alien to what others are used to observing.

Bio■Alistair Godard, prince of Lortz born only son too Arthur Godard, king of Lortz and Elizabeth Godard, queen of Lortz. Alistair grew up to his mother's and father's wishes, though adapting to both of their wishes along the way. His father wanted more then what he him self had accomplished, and his mother wanted nothing more then what his father had. His father wants a king of honor and combatant pride to take his stead, while his mother wishes for a scholar and a nationalist. It would seem Alistair was brought up as any other prince would. Alistair believes with his heart that he can accomplish both his fathers and his mothers wishes to become the 'perfect' king.

Though as time made its path, Alistair realizes with each passing day how much effort, time, study, exorcise, practice and piece of mind it will take to realize their dreams. Till finally he started to loose concentration in all his practices, studies, and other activities. Like any other citizen of Lortz, Alistair had struck love sickness. Alistair fought long and hard before finally, he couldn't concentrate, he found him self becoming depressed, nearly sleeping the hours of the day away as he fought to keep his schedule to keep his parents wishes. Alistair knew that if he had to leave the castle, to find his other half he would loose perhaps weeks of study and training, perhaps years if he could not find his other half. Though he knew well if he didn't go, he would loose him self to depression. So he promised him self, if he waited to search for his other half, giving him self the dire discipline he would need to learn in his teens, then once he reached adult-hood( the in between 19-20) he would then search for his other half, then come quickly back to his studies. Bringing along his half for the return trip, and decide to keep them by his side.

My dislikesr■
Wasting the hours of a day, doing nothing.
Sickness
Lazy people

Things I love■
Careing for other's who are in need
I think, I would very much enjoy the company of a real friend
Perhaps the warmth of my lover, of my other half?!

Theme■Parade-Hirasawa Susumu

The End has finally come

Role■B

Username■Mini me of the Zurg  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 am

User Image

Name►Noa Seriea

Age►Nine teen

Sexuality►pansexual

Personality►Others will not lie about Noa Seriea, he is the type of person that every one wants to be friends with. Not for being friendly, but because of his cruel humor. He is what they call a, "troll" his tendencies to "hate" on others is profound. Not a bully, but he isn't afraid to point out the things that can go wrong, or were supposed to go wrong. He gets bored of things easily, and openly admits it, even if the time doesn't seem appropriate. Making him someone that people do not tend to like, but pretend to like him anyway. Not an idiot, but not a genius, Noa knows that others only keep him happy so he won't bully them in a since. When he has no intentions of bullying anyone. He just wants to have a good time. Making others laugh, things like that.

Not thinking before he acts, he often goes to far with his jokes, and comes to regret a lot of his day. Wanting to be left alone, he can show a bit of a temper. Knowing that if he is surrounded by people, he will make rude comments, even when he doesn't mean to. As for love, Noa had believed in it at some point. When he was dating [A] he thought that he truthfully loved him with all his heart. And that he must have been his other half. But when [A] slipped into a depression, Noa knew that [A] was not his anymore. Coming to hate the concept of love, he can be very bitter on the subject.

Bio■ Noa was an only child, living on the outskirts of their small village they lived at. He came from a poor family, so most of the day Noa was wandering around the woods while his parents worked on keeping their house together. Or trying to find some work for them. Not having much social time, Noa built his own way of thinking before heading into the village and teasing some of the residences. At first the other parents had tried to shoo the kid off. Only to see that the other children were drawn to him. Not knowing that they only wanted to stay out of the kid's way. He knew that all of his 'friends' were actually fake, so he would often leave them behind to run around the forest again.

One day he had wandered around the town again, avoiding all the other children, he spotted a few kids picking on another boy. He was actually a few years older than Noa. But he suddenly got angry. Seeing that they were picking on him due to his girly clothing. He figured that maybe the kid had no choice to wear them. Like he had no choice in wearing crappy old clothes. Stepping in front of them he gave them all a glare before cruelly making fun of what they were all wearing. Point out their obvious faults. Watching them all run off to cry, Noa turned his attention to Aoi. The feminine boy became Noa's first friend. He claimed that he, "Like him the most" and it only took them a few years to start dating. Noa kept himself in check, always making sure that Aoi was not being bullied or insulted. Finding that he loved the older boy. But once Aoi turned six teen their world seemed to change. Suddenly Aoi started to avoid Noa and Noa learned how cruel the world could actual be.

My dislikesr■
Large crowds
Whiners
Love

Things I love■
A
solitude
Going on walks in the woods

Theme■Rocketeer/Geek in the pink//Cover by Justin Robinett

The End has finally come

Role■Y

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm

User Image

Name►Zander Cole McNally

Age►21

Sexuality►confused..

Personality► Zander is to be blunt, a spoiled brat. He used to getting whatever, or whoever. He believes he doesn't have real emotions, therefore he's very cold and stand off-ish. He rarely talks to people and most people get the idea that he's stuck up. But he's really not, just shy.

Ever since he was small, he'd been quiet, small and shy. But he can also be a major jerk. He has a temper and when he gets mad, he has quiet a mouth on him. Zander also has somewhat of a short fuse and he tends to act before he thinks. This usually leads to him hurting someone then him feeling bad.

Zander is also a bit prideful. He doesn't let himself say sorry very often. Only when he feels like he's hurt the person enough to where it will hurt him. But if he does say sorry, he means it. He's not the type to lie and had been raised to hate lairs. He's very honest and blunt and will even admit himself that he is a spoiled brat.

Bio■ Zander was born to two parents in a small village in Germany. His mother was Japanese and his father was German. They were very deep in love and Zander knew this. He wanted more than anything to have a love like that and from a young age, he was trying to find his true love. His parents seemed to be hiding something from him about how to find his love. He asked his parents many times how to, but they would never answer.

When Zander was twelve, his parents died. They swerved off the road to avoid something and drove off a cliff. They died at exactly the same time. Zander's world was turned upside down. He was sent off to Japan to live with a grandfather he never met. He was scared at first, but he soon discovered his grandfather was a funny, wise old man. But ever since the accident, the empty feeling he had grew.

When Zander was seventeen, he finally asked his grandfather. He told him he was not from this world, but from a world called Lortz. Where the emptiness is filled with one's true love. One night, a barn owl enticed him to capture it but as it spread its wings, everything went black. When he woke later he discovered his other half. His heart skipped and his palms got sweaty. He was Zander's other half, but he couldn't stand him.

My dislikesr■
Large Crowds
Loneliness
Emptiness

Things I love■
Feeling whole
His grandfather
Sweets

Theme■Because maybe you'll be the one to save me, after all you're my wonderwall.

The End has finally come

Role■ Z

Username■Lillith Rose 23  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff