Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
Darkness (need help f)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalalia

Interesting Prophet

2,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm
There is something taking over my friends so that we can't fight what is about to come.
If you know anything about darkness(not all darkness is bad in my eyes)
Evil(what i call it): is a thing that consumes everyone good or bad.
I really want to help out my friends but me being consumed myself and sick all the time and alone I need help.
If you want to learn more about what im talking about either comment or message me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 am
evil itself requires a source to manifest from, so either an area of high sin i guess or possibly a demon would be my first assumptions. basically it itself would need to be sentient or come form a sentient source since evil or sin requires thought. to counter this i would suggest either just good actions or an increase in things such as compassion if that makes since it should be the prime opposite, evil itself should primarily affect one by corrupting ones mind so that would be the main defense  

neko-mata-01

Naazir

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:59 pm
As the guy above me said; it would need a source to manifest from.
Just because you feel strange and burdened doesn't mean that it is 'Evil.' Evil has many forms, that is true, but no one can really describe Evil for what it truely is. We call what we don't know all about 'Evil' the fact that your friend and yourself are going through a sort of 'Possession' that you say is linked to evil means that it is merely a demon from the past. OR, it could be paranoia; it tends to drive people to the brink of insanity. If you are really being possessed or w/e, you will notice a change in physical appearances. They say it originates from your emotions when, in reality, it starts with your physical appearance. Have you noticed a change in your eyes? Your body? Anything? If and when you do see a change, be careful on how you handle it. Afterall, the saying does go
-- "Seeing the Devil in your eyes, and seeing the Devil for what he really is.. Are two different people entirely. So be mindful of just -what- you're looking at.. For you may regret choosing wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm
yes as the person above me said its not limited to a single form. it also depends on the type of possession if that's what you meant. it can of course be accompanied by a physical change or an erratic/a complete change in personality.a possession also implies that one takes "possession" of a body in place of a persons soul rather than simply influencing it, in other words think about it as the difference between literal mind control and brainwashing.  

neko-mata-01

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 pm
right now im at the edge of insanity and feel burdened so its odd how u say it that way. And paranoid on and off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 pm
Thank to all who posts smile
And it sucks to feel that way!  

immortalalia

Interesting Prophet

2,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
right now im at the edge of insanity and feel burdened so its odd how u say it that way. And paranoid on and off.

well thats not a possession then. possibly something is stalking you in a way and influencing behavior or mood. to counter paranoia imagine becoming the greatest fear of that which you fear if that makes sense. what do you mean burdened btw? like tiredness perhaps? if so try meditation and imagine your vitality or energy overflowing. the point generally is to reject the commands given to you and treat these things more as things which should obey your will.  
The Study (Research)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games