Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
RP Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eliza Van Alan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 pm
I want to be able to RP with both of these characters since they are brothers. So if anyones interested in them please post!!
Character #1
Name: Mica De la Core
Nickname: N/A
Race: Human
Personality: Tsundere : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere [[for those that dont know what the word means]]
Bio: His parents always left him alone and isolated. He has an older brother who pays attention to him. Thus Mica grew a brother complex.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: More than likely uke however he is still to young to do adult things even if he knows of them.
Pic: User Image

Character #2
Name: Leon De la Core
Personality: He is kind, gentle, hardworking, dominating and can be cruel when he gets irritated and angry.
Bio: His parents always expect great things from him however he has come to dissapointment as he choose his own career path to major in; instead of majoring in buisness in order to take over the company. He adores his kid brother and dressess him cutely.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 pm
Eliza Van Alan
I want to be able to RP with both of these characters since they are brothers. So if anyones interested in them please post!!
Character #1
Name: Mica De la Core
Personality: Tsundere : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere [[for those that dont know what the word means]]
Bio: His parents always left him alone and isolated. He has an older brother who pays attention to him. Thus Mica grew a brother complex.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: More than likely uke however he is still to young to do adult things even if he knows of them.

Character #2
Name: Leon De la Core
Personality: He is kind, gentle, hardworking, dominating and can be cruel when he gets irritated and angry.
Bio: His parents always expect great things from him however he has come to dissapointment as he choose his own career path to major in; instead of majoring in buisness in order to take over the company. He adores his kid brother and dressess him cutely.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

What do you mean when you say "rp with both"?  

kurotsuki22

Eliza Van Alan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:02 pm
It means i wish to be able to use both characters in one RP even if my RP parter just uses one character.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 pm
I would like to rp with you. I can play two characters at a time. I can make brothers if you would like as well.  

Araina Sith

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items