Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:16 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes
OOC: No problem! I have no doubt I'll be quite busy as well later this month so...lol.

Aki Tsune
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Pulling the cash from his wallet, Aki counted out the correct amount and handed it to the cashier. When she gave him the change he took his plate and surveyed the tables behind them. The choices were between a table for two by the window or a small booth in the corner.

"Come on, let's sit over here," he said, heading for the one in the corner. While Aki knew that the area boasted many of the supernatural students and faculty, he didn't want to risk any normal humans hearing their conversation, just in case something controversial came up.

He slid into the booth closest to the wall and made himself comfortable. He might as well enjoy this strawberry shortcake while he had the chance to be carefree.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:28 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image
----------------------------------

☼ Milo's hand tightened around the edge of his plate, he nodded when Aki found them a place to sit. The hallucinations weren't really strong enought to make what was in the room change, he could the the booth and he knew what it looked liked because he'd looked around when he entered. It would be difficult concentrating on their conversation, though Milo had been used to having to focus harder on people when his hallucinations flared up.

He set the plate lightly on the table before sliding into the booth across from Aki, his gaze setting on the other boy as he finally settled into his seat. His hands played absentmindly with the necklace dangling lower than his chest, his long fingers flicking it about. His face twisted slightly as he caught a flash of a shape run past the table, then went back to a practice calm expression when he decided it to be unreal. "Sorry..." he murmured, realizing he'd been silent and hadn't eaten a bite from the plate, "I tend to lose myself in thoughts." he lied with a smile before bringing a bite of pie up to his mouth.

OCC: Sorry for taking so long to respond

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

"Oh, that's all right." Milo's behavior was starting to seem...nervous? Anxious? Aki was reading something off. Even the smile Milo gave seemed half-hearted.

Aki believed he had a decision to make. Either he could let Milo alone and leave him to deal with his own problems, or he could ask and risk sounding nosy. The issue was, Milo really did look troubled; the same way he had in the art studio.

Then he made his decision. "Hey, I've noticed you're looking a little tired. Are you okay? I mean, if you don't feel like being dragged around, you can always tell me." Perfect. Not too pushy. Maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

☼ Milo's gaze settled on Aki, taking a minute to let what Aki had said sink in and understand it. His cheeks became reddish as he finally got it, ashamed he had taken so long to understand such a simple thing. "I'm not tired... I'm actually really glad to be here, I've never been great at making friends so... don't worry." he answered, shifting his gaze out the window.

It took him a while to make a decision. Aki had explained to him about being a...Kitsune? if he'd caught the name right. He'd asked of Milo to keep it a secret, which Milo intended on doing but... Aki had explained because it was an obvious event. He had literally popped a second pair of ears up his head, fox ears!

At there was a difference between something that involved your race and a mentall illness. No one felt comfortable admitting that something was off in their head and Milo was one of those people, "I know it's really a hypocrite thing to do. You shared something with me you considered a secret and I didn't do the same..." he murmured, still unsure of his words as he shifted his glasses again, it was more of a habit than them slipping off. "I...uh... have an overactive imagination and it's so close to the line between reality and fantasy that it's considered a disorder. Wonderland Distorder." his eyes glanced quickly at the boy as he spoke for only Aki to hear before turning his eyes down to the pie. Until now, Milo had been the only one to have it, so he didn't really expect many people to even know it existed... but those that did, usually thought that he had an unfair advantage when painting or making any sort of crativity-revolved project. "It's the only reason I'm fairly good at art and music." he admitted, nibbling on his bottom lip.

OCC:

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jameson walked into the coffee shop and located a nice booth around as he bought the biggest cup they had. He carried with him everything you'd expect to see a new student; A book bag, a pencil case, and LOADS of books that were both his core classes and some that he just brought from home in order to train his skills and talents. He rubbed his only good eye and yawned, sitting on his tail, yet again, and letting out a small yelp. "Ow...sonofa..." He sighed and wrapped it around his waist. He cracked open a Math book and some pencils/paper, and got cracking on some homework. Unfortunately, he has the attention span of an ADHD mouse, and was on his Mobile Gaming Device with his coffee half gone, a dulled yet determined look on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:50 pm
Jameson looked at his watch and sighed deeply, wondering what he should do. "I still have tons and tons of homework, but I dont have the patients to do it....I bet if I were a doctor then I'd have LOTS of patients!" He laughed, almost too hard, at himself. "I'm so great, thank you me, I'm welcome" He laughed some more and fell over in the booth, knocking some papers off of the table. "AH! I FORGOT!" yelled and grabbed a piece of paper. "If anything, I have to do this....a one page essay on transforming from human to animal." He sighed and started writing, but sadly was back to playing his device, getting furiously mad at the game he was playing

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:22 pm
Jameson led his new friend to the Coffee shop, slightly happy that his booth was still open. "Alright! Here we are! The only place I know of around here so far." He laughed and looked at her. "SO! How do you like your coffee?" He asked and sat down, his old coffee cups still there
Angel Lunair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 pm
╔═════════════════════════╗
User Image
╚═════════════════════════╝
✩| Luminous | Where: Coffee Shop | Feeling: Lost but Happy | With: Jameson |✩

✦ • ✧ • ✦ • ✧ • ✦ • ✧• ╰☆╮• ✦ • ✧ • ✦ • ✧ • ✦ • ✧ • ✦

"When I get a cup, I'll let you know, and I
thought you were taking me to the Starbucks I passed
before entering the school, although I don't remember
where it is"
Luminous laughed out, setting her bags
beside her using the ice tendrils and turning the tendrils
into ice orbs. She smiles as a waitress came and took
their order. With in minutes a double chocolate mochiatto
was in her hands. "This is actually pretty good, better then
my usual Starbucks double chocolaty chip with vanilla bean
frappe."
she smiled and took another sip. "Anyways,
how long have you been at this school?"
she asked, tilting
+her head slightly.

Strikercharge

Angel Lunair

Fashionable Kitten

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:47 pm
Fashionable Kitten

Jameson looked at his watch, pulled out a pocket calendar, typed on a calculator just a bit, and then looked at her and pretended to pull off a pair of glasses. "Eh, about 20 minutes." He laughed and put it all away. "I arrived here, got my classes, came here, drank myself into a caffeine-induced gaming session..." He trailed off, showing off his gaming device nerdily. "and then when I heard you were joining, I talked myself out of my usually nervous and shy self, and went to meet ya!" He explained and got his usual: plain black with lots of sugar. "Now how bout you? Surely I wasn't the first person....uh...creature....thing....that's crossed your path right?" He asked

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:02 pm
╔═════════════════════════╗
User Image
╚═════════════════════════╝
✩| Luminous | Where: Coffee Shop | Feeling: Lost but Happy | With: Jameson |✩

Luminous started giggling at your routine, watching
what you did and listening happily."You are currently
the only person I have met"
Luminous said sighing
slightly, then took a moment to look carefully at your
gaming system. "What games do you play? I play
anything anime based weird for some one like me I
know but since I moved around a lot, anime was the
only constant thing in my life. Well that and water."
She
laughed, taking a sip of her drink and leaning back comfortably
in her seat.

Strikercharge

Angel Lunair

Fashionable Kitten

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 pm
Fashionable Kitten

Ray smiled slightly. "ah, portable gaming will always be the king of JRPG to me" he sniffed dramatically. "So, yeah, JRPG games and action/adventure" He informed her. "So, tell me...ive never actually MET a water nymph before, tell me a bit about yourself" he asked and leaned forward a bit, slightly smiling at her

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff