On Tuesday October the 25th Westboro Baptist church is gonna protest at my high school and at a collage just north of my school (i think), and I was doing resurch on them this is what I know that there website is godhatesfags.com and here is what they say about my school

Quote:
Oak Hills High School in Cincinnati, OH October 25, 2011 2:40 PM - 3:10 PM
Oak Hills High School, a typical Doomed american high school, is just another place where the children of this nation are taught that God is a liar and that his commandments are just suggestions.

If you understood that God has special anger against you for taking those little babies that he entrusts to you, and passing them through the fires of your false god, you might think twice about what you have done and are doing.

Leviticus 20:1 � And the LORD spake ... Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

So let's list the take away points in this commandment from God:

Anyone that raises their children by a false religious system, contrary to the written Word of God, shall be put to death.
Anyone that sees another doing that thing, and looks the other way, and does not get right in his face and tell him - DON'T DO THAT! - That person(s) shall be put to death.
Simple stuff here. So here we come Cincinnati to get in your face and tell you - DON'T KEEP TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN GOD IS A LIAR and more and worse! It is costing their lives and after that, they spend eternity in hell. That is for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, never ending! The worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

Okay for one my school is a puplic high school not a baptist high school so by law they can not teach relgon like catholic high schools (I think) and last time I checked the teachers i had never talked about "god" being a liar hell I'm athiest and my family is catholic