Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply › Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )
Job Application // Graphic Coder/ Banner Maker (C L O S E D)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:03 am
Post your applications here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 am
Graphic Staff

♥ ▬ Yuki_Orihara
♥ ▬ xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
♥ ▬ The_Mistress_Of_Music  

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ElliotLi
Crew

Sexy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

Username:Yuki_Orihara
Total Posts:258 (on this acc)
About Yourself:I recently found ways to make gifs, blurs, and much more cool... graphical.... things... ._.
Plus i like puppies and my fave color is black .u.
Why should I hire you?BECAUSE I SAID SO! D< Because i like what i do and i plan to stick to it till the end :3
Why do you want this position? I need both money and experience. So i feel like this would help me out :3
Any experience? Yes... Lots
How do you plan to do your job?Good ._.
How much gold do you expect?I don't want to be greedy so I guess 1-2k per job(s) would be great.
Any questions/concerns?Will i be alone? ._.'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am
Yuki_Orihara
User Image

Username:Yuki_Orihara
Total Posts:258 (on this acc)
About Yourself:I recently found ways to make gifs, blurs, and much more cool... graphical.... things... ._.
Plus i like puppies and my fave color is black .u.
Why should I hire you?BECAUSE I SAID SO! scream Because i like what i do and i plan to stick to it till the end :3
Why do you want this position? I need both money and experience. So i feel like this would help me out :3
Any experience? Yes... Lots
How do you plan to do your job?Good ._.
How much gold do you expect?I don't want to be greedy so I guess 1-2k per job(s) would be great.
Any questions/concerns?Will i be alone? ._.'

Hahah. x)
Nice application there.
And well, I don't think you'll be alone.
You can co-lab with other graphic designers and such.
Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Username: xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Total Posts: 2546 (In The Forums)
About Yourself: Hum... I'm a 16 year old girl, vegetarian, um... I don't know. If there's anything you want to know, just ask~
Why should I hire you? Because I am very hard working. I also have way too much time on my hands and I'm very easy to get along with.
Why do you want this position? Because making graphics and coding is really fun and actually very fast and simple for me.
Any experience? Yes. I had a banner shop that I shut down and recently opened my own Graphics Shop. And as you saw I make all my own graphics. Just check out my guild, I have several graphics there.
How do you plan to do your job? As much as possible. Like I said I have lots of time.
How much gold do you expect? I don't really care, to be honest. You could give me 1 Gold per job for all I care. ^.^
Any questions/concerns? Nope~^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 pm
xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
User Image

Username: xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx
Total Posts: 2546 (In The Forums)
About Yourself: Hum... I'm a 16 year old girl, vegetarian, um... I don't know. If there's anything you want to know, just ask~
Why should I hire you? Because I am very hard working. I also have way too much time on my hands and I'm very easy to get along with.
Why do you want this position? Because making graphics and coding is really fun and actually very fast and simple for me.
Any experience? Yes. I had a banner shop that I shut down and recently opened my own Graphics Shop. And as you saw I make all my own graphics. Just check out my guild, I have several graphics there.
How do you plan to do your job? As much as possible. Like I said I have lots of time.
How much gold do you expect? I don't really care, to be honest. You could give me 1 Gold per job for all I care. ^.^
Any questions/concerns? Nope~^.^

You're going to be busy with all these jobs. x)
Hired

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Username: The Mistress of Music
Total Posts: 4409
About Yourself: I am thirteen and I love the role play. I'm terrible at math and I like to read.
Why should I hire you? I think you should hire me because I am very skilled at graphics and you said yourself that you liked my banners.
Why do you want this position? Why wouldn't I? I love making graphics, so why not!
Any experience? Lots.
How do you plan to do your job? Any time, I'm on 24/7.
How much gold do you expect? Any amount is fine.
Any questions/concerns? Nope.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
User Image

Username: The Mistress of Music
Total Posts: 4409
About Yourself: I am thirteen and I love the role play. I'm terrible at math and I like to read.
Why should I hire you? I think you should hire me because I am very skilled at graphics and you said yourself that you liked my banners.
Why do you want this position? Why wouldn't I? I love making graphics, so why not!
Any experience? Lots.
How do you plan to do your job? Any time, I'm on 24/7.
How much gold do you expect? Any amount is fine.
Any questions/concerns? Nope.

Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
› Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff