Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply › Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )
Job Application // Guild Manager

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am
Post your applications here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 am
Guild Managers

♥ ▬ K Pina
♥ ▬ SpontaneousProfanity  

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

K Pina
Crew

Clean Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Username: K Pina
Total Posts: 260
About Yourself: I am 16 years old. My favorite sport is football. I like to communicate with people in multiple ways and that's about it.
Why should I hire you? I have expedience in staff positions and managing positions. I currently work in two different guilds as Human Resources Staff. I can help the guild in multiple ways and be a leader.
Why do you want this position? I want this position to help oversee the guilds operations.
Any experience? (Yes, Ive worked HR in multiple guilds/Sites.)
How do you plan to do your job? I plan on working with the staff and members to see on what they want and try to make it happen.
How much gold do you expect? A reasonable amount.
Any questions/concerns?
No  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 pm
K Pina
User Image

About Yourself: I am 16 years old. My favorite sport is football. I like to communicate with people in multiple ways and that's about it.
Why should I hire you? I have expedience in staff positions and managing positions. I currently work in two different guilds as Human Resources Staff. I can help the guild in multiple ways and be a leader.
Why do you want this position? I want this position to help oversee the guilds operations.
How do you plan to do your job? I plan on working with the staff and members to see on what they want and try to make it happen.
Any questions/concerns?
No

Can you make "A reasonable amount" more clear?
Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

K Pina
Crew

Clean Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
K Pina
User Image

Any questions/concerns?
No

Hired.

Well, Personally I don't really care about the pay, so you can decide. Also thank you for accepting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 pm
K Pina
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
K Pina
User Image

Any questions/concerns?
No

Hired.

Well, Personally I don't really care about the pay, so you can decide. Also thank you for accepting.

No problem.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SpontaneousProfanity
Crew

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Username: SpontaneousProfanity (Ollie is fine)
Total Posts: 6666 (heh.Super Satan)
About Yourself: About myself? I'm super talkative, and I dislike people who abuse the English language. 19 on Thursday. Super excited about it. Band geek. Love love LOVE marching band and concert band. Trumpet, by the way. Also, all the other brass instruments.^^
Why should I hire you? I've held positions such as this. I do this well. ^^
Why do you want this position? FOR THE GOLDZ! nah. I enjoy talking with strangers and making friends out of them. I can make at least 100k a day from the BG if I work at it.
Any experience? Yes! I've had a few jobs like this. But I had to let them go when I found out I wasn't going to be on as much as they could. School was getting a bit too demanding.
How do you plan to do your job? With care? Iunno. Enforcin' the law. Movin' da threads. Workin' the streets. wait. . .Ignore that last one. xD
How much gold do you expect? 10k mayhapos. (that was supposed to be maybe. I don't know what happened) But it's whatever. I'm not in it for the goldz. You can pay me based on commission if you want.
Any questions/concerns?nah. Seems straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:02 pm
SpontaneousProfanity
User Image

Username: SpontaneousProfanity (Ollie is fine)
Total Posts: 6666 (heh.Super Satan)
About Yourself: About myself? I'm super talkative, and I dislike people who abuse the English language. 19 on Thursday. Super excited about it. Band geek. Love love LOVE marching band and concert band. Trumpet, by the way. Also, all the other brass instruments.^^
Why should I hire you? I've held positions such as this. I do this well. ^^
Why do you want this position? FOR THE GOLDZ! nah. I enjoy talking with strangers and making friends out of them. I can make at least 100k a day from the BG if I work at it.
Any experience? Yes! I've had a few jobs like this. But I had to let them go when I found out I wasn't going to be on as much as they could. School was getting a bit too demanding.
How do you plan to do your job? With care? Iunno. Enforcin' the law. Movin' da threads. Workin' the streets. wait. . .Ignore that last one. xD
How much gold do you expect? 10k mayhapos. (that was supposed to be maybe. I don't know what happened) But it's whatever. I'm not in it for the goldz. You can pay me based on commission if you want.
Any questions/concerns?nah. Seems straight.

Hired.

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
› Job Applications ™ ( O P E N )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash