Just as Remembrance Day is coming up after Halloween, I would like to give a shout out to members who aren't active at the moment, but I personally miss.

1. Marth_Blade of truth - you have no idea how much of a son you've become to me (especially in my dreams at night). So, I hope those studies are going well for you, my boy.

2. -Xenn be Twisted- I remember you used to call me Dream Queen. I wonder whatever happened...

3. Chocolate_Kitten - Gravitation just isn't the same without you around. In fact that subforum is practically dead.

4. Ichigocutie130 - you gave me knowledge on Shaman King, but I wonder why you haven't been on lately. I am sure your character Lyserg misses you very much.

5. Hungry Harriet - Ochru hasn't been the same since you left him. He's become cold and unapproachable. Even colder than his father Kai ever was. Its scary.

6. Broly Tagachi - May you rest in peace, Legendary Saiyan. Iori hasn't been the same without you. He still misses you even though he's tried to move on.

7. Wolf of the sacred wind - you are an enchanting guy. You've planted a vision into my mind that has me spell-bound. Nalith, Canthor, DragonTane, Atys, and the land of eternal winter will forever be places in my heart.

8. Baby_beauty - if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know a thing about Inuyasha or the treasures of the Orochi legend. It was because of you I got to understand what that legend was all about. I hope you come back to us some day.

9. Kumra - though I remember you had been hacked several times, I do remember your school for the gifted. You taught one of William-Tyler's sons about the "curse" that Will still claims he has. Ken Bogard knows full well about the alchemic race and their gifts. Too bad Will's alchemic gift has landed him poor luck in the romance department. Having 19,000 children born yourself though you're clearly male in gender wouldn't be easy any way that you look at it.

I know there have been many other members who used to be active and isn't now. But, just so you know, your queen misses you and hopes that someday you will find it in your heart to be active once again.