So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
New Super Smash Bros release date? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which character would you like to see in the new SSB?
  Megaman and/or Bomberman
  Deoxys! >:3 Or some other Pokemon Char.
  Krystal from Star Fox
  Meta Knight (THEY REPLACED HIM WITH SHADOW ;~;)
  Other! (Tell me by replying and I'll add your idea)
View Results

Aldolfo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm
I would love to see Geno from Mario RPG, Adam from metroid, megaman, zero, Dixie Kong, All four original F-Zero drivers along with black shadow, Baby Ghost from luigis mansion, All the star fox team along with the Star wolf team with General Pepper, That blonde guy form Gun and Punishment(sakki or achi o.O i forget his name)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm
Aldolfo
Adam from metroid
Why? A guy with a gun, how original.

Aldolfo
megaman, zero,
Both? We don't need more clones.

Aldolfo
Dixie Kong
We don't need more clones.

Aldolfo
All four original F-Zero drivers along with black shadow
WE DON'T NEED MORE CLONES.

Aldolfo
All the star fox team along with the Star wolf team with General Pepper
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Aldolfo
Baby Ghost from luigis mansion
I don't know about Chauncey, but having a boo as a playable character would be pretty sweet.

Aldolfo
That blonde guy form Gun and Punishment(sakki or achi o.O i forget his name)
Sin and Punishment, you mean?
That game was really boring. I think Pit is more than enough as for underage boys in Smash Bros.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Nomega
Aldolfo
megaman, zero,

I think those two would be great additions.
They don't have to even remotely be clones. Megaman could be the Super Mega Blaster Buster Number One and lean more towards long range attacks and Zero could have the power of have sword and lean more towards melee attacks.

Just an idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm
l-Kriel-l
Nomega
Aldolfo
megaman, zero,

I think those two would be great additions.
They don't have to even remotely be clones. Megaman could be the Super Mega Blaster Buster Number One and lean more towards long range attacks and Zero could have the power of have sword and lean more towards melee attacks.

Just an idea.
well if anyone has played ANY of the later megaman X games X4-X7, megaman and Zero's powers they aquire from bosses work VERY different to begin with. if you wanted clone of megaman i'd say put in axel. he'd be a clone of everybody.  

Xilo The Odd

Aldolfo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 am
Nomega
Aldolfo
Adam from metroid
Why? A guy with a gun, how original.

Aldolfo
megaman, zero,

Aldolfo
Dixie Kong
We don't need more clones.

Aldolfo
All four original F-Zero drivers along with black shadow
WE DON'T NEED MORE CLONES.

Aldolfo
All the star fox team along with the Star wolf team with General Pepper
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Aldolfo
Baby Ghost from luigis mansion
I don't know about Chauncey, but having a boo as a playable character would be pretty sweet.

Aldolfo
That blonde guy form Gun and Punishment(sakki or achi o.O i forget his name)
Sin and Punishment, you mean?
That game was really boring. I think Pit is more than enough as for underage boys in Smash Bros.

How many guys with guns do you see on smash brothers? besides snake who isnt a Nintendo Character.

Megaman and Zero's play styles are wayyyyyyyyyy different.

While Dixie can be a girl version of Diddy, they would be different in maybe their specials and attack patterns.

All four original pilots would not be any type of clones, Captain Falcon a bounty hunter, samurai goroh the Bandit leader, Dr.Stewart He has a phd in kicking peoples A$$es, and Pico the assassin. they would most likely be different in combat styles.

That baby was the most interesting of all the ghost in Luigis mansion, thats why i picked him specificly.

It shouldnt matter how much of what is in the game specificly super smash brothers, the more characters you have to choose from the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 am
If they couldn't make Falco or Wolf any different than Fox, Lucas any different than Ness, or Toon Link any different from Link, do you really think they're going to make all the F-Zero Pilots (who are hallow characters with no powers) different than Captain Falcon? Not a chance. Same goes for Dixie.

My point wasn't that there's enough guys with guns, Adam is just a boring character choice. It would be like a weaker Zero Suit Samus. This is kind of the same point I'm trying to make with the Pilots. I don't think Nintnendo is going to (or should) include a lot of characters who don't have some sort of powers or abilities that could be used for fighting. This isn't Street Fighter, this is Super Smash Bros.

I didn't think Chauncey was the most interesting fight, but okay. Still, he's a background boss. I don't know how his powers would be translated. He would throw balls at people I guess?

Have you ever heard the phrase "quality over quantity?" Just shoehorning a bunch of mediocre characters into the game won't make it good.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 am
Bring back Mewtwo. There was no excuse for that. Trash Lucario if you're afraid of having clones. Mewtwo was in the game first.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm
Aldolfo
besides snake who isnt a Nintendo Character.

snake no like you.

guess where he started?

THE FUKIN NES

so yeah

he is kinda a nintendo character.

Waynebrizzle
Bring back Mewtwo. There was no excuse for that. Trash Lucario if you're afraid of having clones. Mewtwo was in the game first.

agreed, sure his main B move was like samus's charge shot, but i think they differ enough to not be clones.

besides. imagine the final smash of a psychic type.  

Xilo The Odd

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Xilo The Odd
Aldolfo
besides snake who isnt a Nintendo Character.

snake no like you.

guess where he started?

THE FUKIN NES

so yeah

he is kinda a nintendo character.

Actually, it was for the MSX2 originally.
So not really.
But I don't see how that's even relevant. He's already in the game, not being a Nintendo character shouldn't make him a non factor when it comes to adding more unique characters.

I agree about Mewtwo. Lucario is catering to kids born in the 2000's. I understand that may be Pokemon's target audience, but isn't Super Smash Bros. a game that's popular in part thanks to nostalgia?

I have fonder memories of Mewtwo, and I always will.

Lucario is a chump.

Yeah I said it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm
Waynebrizzle
Uhhhhhhhhh...

Nah, I get what you mean. He was there first. Lucario had some interesting moves, though. He's about as much Mewtwo as Ken is Ryu in the more recent street Fighters.

So obviously he needs a cowboy alt-costume.

...Frankly I don't find either to be that super.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 pm
mewtwo's paralyzing gaze dude. if you pulled that off your opponent was sunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am
I don't mind Lucario, but if only one of them can be in the series, then yes, Lucario is garbage compared to Mewtwo.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:41 pm
I used to think Mewtwo sucked in Melee. I really don't like Lucario, though. Every character has some good moves or some way to play well as them, but I just can't find his. You have to get damaged a lot to be worth anything, which is interesting, but when I went back to play Melee recently, I realized Mewtwo has a pretty cool array of attacks, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm
Or they could just bring back Mewtwo and improve him. It's the character that matters more than his actual moves in this case, isn't it? I mean really, who gives a s**t about Lucario? Everyone knows Mewtwo.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 pm
if they changed him a little and brought him back, i'd be happy.

thres lots of new moves in the pokemon world that he can use now, it'd be great instead of just, shadow ball, teleport, confusion, and his unique gaze attack.

though i hope they keep the gaze in some way. maybe the opening for his final smash.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff