pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 pm
"Ohhh I'm pretty sure she's worth a bit more than one cent Alec." Yoshi laughed. "..but I'd be glad to take her off your hands Alec." he laughed and then he heard Kotomi talking to him. "Do I haaave to......" Yoshi said just joking and then laughed. "Don't be such a bully Alec..." Yoshi laughed as he walked toward Kotomi. "So where is this 'Hiburi' fellow?" Yoshi asked Kotomi unsure of who Hiburi was.

"Real chefs? HAH!" Minori giggled. "I'm sure I can cook TEN TIMES better than you!" Minori said while laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm
"...thank you...." Ai said, giving her apron to Kotomi.

Hibari stuck his head out of the bathroom. "Someone say my name?"  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 am
"well look who's confident!" John said looking at Minori with a slight smile. "My cooking is better than anyone here and if you THINK you can beat me....kudos to your confidence" John then took a chef hat and put it on Minori's head. "Cook something" he challenged.

Kotomi smiled at Ai. "If you want you could wear the panda costume and march all around outside like a cute panda! The costume is always kept clean...but if you don't want to I guess you could just laze around waiting until your apron comes in." Kotomi said with a lopsided smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm
"So YOUR Hiburi. I was told to show you how to wear the uniform...unless you already figured it out that is..." Yoshi paused for a second. "OH! I'm Yoshi by the way." He smiled and bowed.

"Okay!" Minori thought for a couple seconds and then thought of something. "How about I make some udon?" Minori smiled. "Oniisan used to make it for me all the time...but then he realized I could make it waaaay better than he could." Minori laughed.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm
((I'm gonna try to post every Sunday... For now, if anyone asks, she's on vacation...?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm
Kia Sai
((I'm gonna try to post every Sunday... For now, if anyone asks, she's on vacation...?))

((mkaay))  

Isniffapples
Crew

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out