Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 am
Saury answered for his father. He said blushing too, "Relax, Mom. Trunks only stopped by for a few minutes. He was here to give dad that recipe and me this armor and that's it. I swear!"

Just then, Truesdale's pet Dragonhawk flew down the stairs looking lost. It cuddled up to Saury, which Saury pet the frightened reptile. Blaze then said sternly, "Saury, I want you to bring that thing to its owner. Meanwhile, I think its best that I take care of that recipe. Oh, and give this note to the creature's owner."

"Right away, dad. Come Meat Spin."

The dragon hawk obeyed without question. It was happy that Saury was going to be going on an adventure with it.

Blaze knew the trouble he was in for even allowing Trunks there. But, he said, "No more worries, okay, my darling? Our son is out of his room, we don't have to be dealing with you know who, and we get to work on our project. Besides, I think I have a better idea on who can taste test our new product just in case these spider legs have poison on them."

Smirking, and with that look in his eye, Blaze was planning on having his brothers taste the spider legs. If there was poison on them, then it would be like Truesdale really was doing Blaze a favor knowing full well of how Iori had been feeling. Truesdale would know because of Bardock.

It was no secret that Bardock and Iori were still very much a couple, and Bardock just so happened to be the grandfather in law of Truesdale. Blaze wouldn't be surprised if Bardock got in contact with Trunks secretly informing the kid of exactly what was going on. Yumi's visit, however, that was just lucky.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm
Kitty knew that by the look on Blaze's face that he was up to something. She wasn't sure what it was so she figured she wouldn't say anything about it. " Alright then. Let's get to work before something else pops up"

Meanwhile

" How many spell books does father need?" Yumi said as she went through the different book shelves. She then noticed one book sticking out amongst the others on the shelve. She took the book from the shelf and opened it. " a photo album....why would a photo album be amongst a bunch of spell books?" Yumi flipped through the album discovering that it was fill out pictures of her brothers. Half way through the album, Yumi discovered a picture of another child that looked like her father under the picture was the word banished" hm seem father been hiding some more secrets"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm
Ice Yagami skated down to the library, and with a triple axle that he landed with ease, he asked, "So, what brings you to the library today, Yumi? Rumor had it that you were up to no good again. Sneaking into dad's personal belongings I think qualifies."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm
Yumi quickly shuts the album " I was on my way to find Blaze and got a little lost. Father wants to know what he can do to please all of us. So to save me the trip, how about you let me know what it is you want?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am
Folding his arms, and mumbling something distasteful about Blaze, Ice then replied, "Well, for starters, I want to move back into the castle, but have my own private section like Blaze does. Then, I want dad to honor a Christmas celebration this year. Let's face it, he can no longer do Halloween and that one year where he dressed up as Santa, that was classically funny! Even you smiled, Yumi, admit it! If he honored Christmas instead of Halloween, just think of how much more popular his restaurant is going to get. Not even the precious Bogards have enough space for their own Christmas bash, and as for those blasted Truesdales, well...lets just say they are no longer home long enough to enjoy it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am
Yumi grinned " Father did make a better Santa than the typical one we get every year. I'll let know as soon as I find the other two. Any ideas as to where they may be lurking ?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 am
Ice replied, "Blaze is likely at home right now, but as for Stormy, who knows? Stormy can transform into a Pokemon don't forget so he might be hiding as a Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 pm
Yumi slipped the album back on the shelf " I guess I'll go see Blaze then and let Storm find me. If i can't find him. See ya"With that Yumi left the library and went in search of Blaze's part of the castle.

Meanwhile....

Sapphire and his younger sister were eavesdropping on their parents' conversation about their grandfather.Since they had been away for most of the evening, they had no idea what was up with Iori.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 am
Grezele was behind her brother, but the room that they were staying in, even she had to admit was too cheap to hold their weight. Knowing this, and being a bit of a rebel, she leaned on her brother and said, "I cannot hear what they are saying!"

Sure enough, just as Grezele figured, the paper and the wood snapped and exposed them both.

In a heap, at their father's feet, Grezele blushed and stammered, "H-hi, daddy."

Meanwhile, Ice had some scheming of his own to do. He deliberately took the Sacred Book of Spells from the shelf in the library and snuck down to his father's private lab. Unknowing at the time, Empress Dee was already down there, but she was down there with permission.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 am
Sapphire let out a very muffled "Get off of me" before shaking his sister off of him. he moved into a sitting position and stared up at his father.

Soon Yumi arrived at yet another closed door" I better knock this time. The last door I opened, I saw a side of Corrigan I didn't need to see" she knocks on the door and waits for a response.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:51 am
Link had kept a record of everything everyone had ordered and he also cooked everything that everyone had ordered. He had been cleaning a set of pots n pans when something or someone had caught his attention.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff