Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
the coffee shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 am
Will put stuff here laters~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Riley McKenzie Hallows

But my friends call me Ry
I am twenty years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a girlie
According to my birth certificate, I was born on December 31st
I measure up to be 127lbs. and 5'3''.

xxxxMy life isn't story book worthy, but I'll tell anyone willing to listen. Most of it at least.
I was born in Sandy Creek like most people. My mom just beginning to work in her family's bakery and finish up her business classes, and Dad the same, minus the bakery. They used to be in love, but, I don't know, Dad's dreams always were bigger than little old Sandy Creek. When I was about two, he moved to New York City, taking the sister nobody knows about with him. I visit him every Summer for a week, and every Christmas break for a couple days.

Other than that, growing up with Mom was fine. I knew she missed Dad a little, but she never showed it. Everyone in town thought that she was perfectly fine without him, and she was.

I met Sun and Izzy when I was super little, after Dad left. They quickly became my best friends. I grew up with them. It was all so soon before we were in college and taking different classes, but we still go to the Cafe every day.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Let's see, I am probably one of the smartest girls in Sandy Creek, like, my gpa was always a 4.0, and I always got good grades. I don't brag though, it's stupid. I love making new friends, which is probably why I'm super friendly... I also love making jokes.
I can get a little mean though, I do have a good control over my temper, but at times, well, it's just needed. My mean side is mainly sarcastic, but it can get worse, as I am a girl, and we can be mean.

These things make me happy!
♥ Sweets. Winter. Fires. Pianos.

But I can't stand these. . .
x Ants. Jerks. Secrets.

My Dirty Little Secret! I had a twin who died when we were seven, but nobody knows about her, even Izzy and Sun.
I'm pretty good at playing the piano, singing, and dancing.
You should know. . . bringing up my sister will get me defensive, which is a mean me.

-AngelusVindemia-

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Sun Roland

But my friends call me Sun
I am 21 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a beautiful girl
According to my birth certificate, I was born on October 31st
I measure up to be 120lbs. and 5'5"

xxxxAbigail was born to a normal family. Her parents were not married when she was born but soon got married when she was 5 years old. When she was younger she met Riley and Izzy. She quickly became really close to them both even though Riley was a year younger then her and Izzy was the same age as her. Abigail was really happy to have friends. She was unsperateable from Riley and Izzy. She was always with them on weekends and during school since she had classes with all of them. When Abigail turned 15 her mother passed away. She was there in the hospital with her mom because of a care accident involving a drunk driver. True, Abigail was depressed about it and upset for awhile but her mother told her not too and to always be happy. Abigail listened to her mother and went to her friends for comfort. Her father on the other hand became engrossed in his work to mask his pain.

Abigail is now out of highschool and a twenty-one year old girl who is in college. She is still best friends with Riley and Izzy. She is always with them. She even goes to the same college with them. She doesnt take the same classes since she wants to major in something completely different form her friends. Since Abigail has lived in Sandy Creek, New York her whole life she figured nothing interesting would happen. That is until she noticed the three new boys who came to the cafe. Even if Abigail was curious she figured nothing interesting was about them but she couldn't hide her curiosity.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Abigail is a girl who is easily curious. She is always trying to know more about something or someone that she doesnt know. She is also very nice and caring. She is always there for her friends even if they tell her to go away. She is friendly and always tries to make new friends. She is loyal and will never leave anyone who she thinks needs her help or even if they just need someone to talk to. Abigail is very athletic. She is in a a couple after-school activities. She is the most protective friend out of the three since she hates seeing her friends upset, hurt, or even depressed. Abigail can be mean and cold-hearted but that only if someone make her angry.

♥Sweets, Friends, Music

xBullies, Jerks, Annoying people

My Dirty Little Secret! Abigail tends to sneak around to get information on the thing/person she is curious about. She also likes to cosplay but that's a big secret only her friends know about.
I'm pretty good at Cooking, Writing, Cleaning, Singing and Drawing
You should know. . . Abigail can play the violin really well.

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

Isabell Sophia LionCourt

But my friends call me Izzy, Sophy, Maybe even Bell if your nice about it.
I am Twenty - One years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Friggin' Female!
According to my birth certificate, I was born on February 13th
I measure up to be 130 Pounds and I stand tall at 5'6"

xxxxHer life isn't grand, but If you must know...

Isabell was born and raised in England. Her father was a Businessman there from America and had met her mother there. Whom, at the time, was a Fashion Designer. After becoming pregnant with Isabell, Thye decided to uproot to her fathers home and there she lived till the present day. Sandy Creek was different, but it wasn't hard for Isabell to adhere to new surroundings.

As soon as she could go to school she had quickly made friends, with the girls whom she calls her "Besties" To this present day. When she was old enough to venture off to college, Isabell moved out of her parents home, and they, saw it as time for them to go back to england. Bell didn't mind too much though, freedom wasn't such a bad idea. Most of the time you can find Isabell buried in books. The only things that can pull her away from those books would be her Best Friends, Ry-Ry and Sun. The College life isn't so bad. Isabell loves knowledge, learning new things, even enrolling in Private Acrobatics, to further her love for it.

Another thing about freedom, Isabell loves Art. Going as far as to bring it out into the world by getting a fair amount of Tattoos. Sometimes people look at her as if she's funny looking but she doesn't care. It would be rude for someone to talk to her, and rather..Entertaining, to see the ear full they get when Isabell tells them where they can take their ideals and shove it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Firey, Love struck and Passionate are just a few things that describe the personality of Isabell. Sometimes her Distant Nature makes people question her intentions but in all reality Isabell is as nice as anyone could ask for. Aside from her..offly strong temperment to easily engage in a Physical or Mental Confrontation, Seraphina is as sweet as Candy...With an Acidic Tongue..

With friends, Isabell is as sweet as can be. Very over protective of them as if they were her Sisters. It isn't such a far fetched idea if someone were to cause a problem with them, Isabell would quickly react. Sometimes going as far as physical confrontation. It isn't something she is proud of, but it's something everyone should be used to. The girl has a rather Spit-Fire Temper.

Almost everyday it's not a surprise to find her "Nose Deep" In books. Sometimes the girl can be seen as a "Smart girl that needs break". Even when training in her Acrobatics, it is another share of knowledge that Isabell looks at. But all to herself the girl is Practical and Ambitious. Envisioning to one day become a very well known Acrobatic and becoming Envolved to another who is just as Fiery and Passionate about things as she is.

♥ Sweets. Reading. Studying. Friendship. Music. Coffee.

x Abuse (Animal and Human). Obnoxious People. The Flavor Grape. Shredded Coconuts on Chocolate.

My Dirty Little Secret! Isabell dabbles in a bit of Fashion Design. Nothing to fancy, but nothing she wishes to share with her friends because of the Ridicule she is afraid may happen.
I'm pretty good at Acrobatics and Dancing (Certain Dance styles, not a whole bunch).
You should know. . . Isabell sports alot of tattoos. So don't judge this little spit fire.

CandyCane831

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Thatcher Lane Arcana

But my friends call me Thatcher or Lane
I am nineteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a grown man
According to my birth certificate, I was born on October 31st
I measure up to be 150 lbs and 6' 1"

xxxxThatcher's past isn't too interesting, besides the abandonment of his parents and being the youngest of three special children.

Thatcher's family isn't all too unusual. Well his parents and family above that. They are all normal human beings. Born and raised in New England and stayed in the East Coast from Massachusetts to New Jersey and back. Thatcher was born in Boston the last of three kids and at first he was just your average kid. He and his brothers were born just a year apart and they were close but....Thatcher always gravitated towards animals. He would talk to the family dog and it seemed he would understand.

Thatcher's parents were very....superstitious beings. They were also those people who would love their children...but conditionally. When the shapeshifting started it was uncontrollable, dominated by his emotions, and that is what initially freaked his parents out. He would just be lying in bed on a Saturday and feel too lazy for homework and the next moment he would be a sloth. It was scary even for him and he needed help,but his parents weren't willing to help and they withdrew emotionally, slowly at first but them more extreme as they found out Winter and Garrick were special too. But they were still respectable adults, they waited until all the brothers were at least financially stable to kick them out for being special. Thatcher was 16 at the time Winter, 18. That is when he became emotionally dependent on attention. Of course he understands now controlling his abilities and keeps things a secret for his family's safety, but from time to time he will become a cute puppy to get attention from some beautiful girl....but who could blame him for using his power for himself.

The only sucky part is that he has sharp canine teeth all the time and eyes that change color, size, and shape depending on his mood. So he has to be sure to keep calm and regulated around anyone who isn't his brothers.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Thatcher isn't at all like his brothers. Both his brothers can be a little....boring. Garrick worse than all of them. Winter is better with his friendliness but he can be a bit sarcastic. Thatcher on the other hand his always hyper and happy. He likes new people and talking and having eyes on him. In terms a anyone can understand, Thatcher is an attention whore. He is never focused on anything, his parents had called it ADD or three letters like that, but he believed it was all apart of his charm. Thatcher is the youngest of his brothers, so he depends on them to watch his back while he is off being.....well Thatcher, which doesn't always work out well. What with his.....secret and all.

♥Animals, Attention, Milk, Girls, and the Piano

xBoring people, Sudden movements, Angry Brothers, and Sour candy.

My Dirty Little Secret! Thatcher is a shapeshifter. He can be any animal he wants.
I'm pretty good at Thatcher loves to play any kind of musical instrument, but is partial to the piano.
You should know. . . The shapeshifting is usually voluntary but, when and if Thatcher gets mad he morphs into any vicious animal, and he mostly doesn't have a choice.

Mr Nerdy xP

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff