Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm
so yeah I saw the teaser trailer

looks ok I guess not sure maybe ill wait a little.
but on the other hand GTA is GTA.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Back to San Andreas we go.
cool  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
cool

you know it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Nekromantlc
Nikita Khrushchev
cool

you know it

Though I am going to be honest, I was kinda hoping for Vice City or London. Oh well as long as San Andreas has a better storyline I'm game.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
Nekromantlc
Nikita Khrushchev
cool

you know it

Though I am going to be honest, I was kinda hoping for Vice City or London. Oh well as long as San Andreas has a better storyline I'm game.

Im sure its still going to be just as funny as any of the other games that came out aswell?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 am
I thought the trailer was breath taking. And from the looks of how crisp and clean it looks like its not only a cutscene visual but also gameplay visuals in a cinematic styling.

I watched that trailer three times and it still makes me excited for the release of this game. It looks massive, gorgeous and still a bit mysterious because it looks like there will be a few addtional tweaks to the gameplay much like in GTAIV.

To be honest though it looks like the SIMS combined with GTA which all in all is not a bad thing. From the perspective of the video it seems you can create a life, I don't know if this is done according to story or can be optional and make a different story all within the progress of choices you make such as in heavy rain.

It does seem to keep in touch with free roaming which we will just adore in the GTA games and also seems you can use planes once again like in San Andreas. Also I've noticed we hear a narrator but there's no main character. Does this mean we create our own character for GTAV? If that's the case then I want this game more than ever, just hope we can choose from a whole set of voices for this character of ours instead of one main voice.

Also gender optional would be good and would bring on more dept to the story especially being the first time ever you can play as a female character in the story and see how her life progresses throughout the game. I'm seeing so much effort being put into this game just from the trailer and I'm assuming there will be more surprises to come. I'm looking forward to this and I hope you all are too.  

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:03 pm
Original Neo
I thought the trailer was breath taking. And from the looks of how crisp and clean it looks like its not only a cutscene visual but also gameplay visuals in a cinematic styling.

I watched that trailer three times and it still makes me excited for the release of this game. It looks massive, gorgeous and still a bit mysterious because it looks like there will be a few addtional tweaks to the gameplay much like in GTAIV.

To be honest though it looks like the SIMS combined with GTA which all in all is not a bad thing. From the perspective of the video it seems you can create a life, I don't know if this is done according to story or can be optional and make a different story all within the progress of choices you make such as in heavy rain.

It does seem to keep in touch with free roaming which we will just adore in the GTA games and also seems you can use planes once again like in San Andreas. Also I've noticed we hear a narrator but there's no main character. Does this mean we create our own character for GTAV? If that's the case then I want this game more than ever, just hope we can choose from a whole set of voices for this character of ours instead of one main voice.

Also gender optional would be good and would bring on more dept to the story especially being the first time ever you can play as a female character in the story and see how her life progresses throughout the game. I'm seeing so much effort being put into this game just from the trailer and I'm assuming there will be more surprises to come. I'm looking forward to this and I hope you all are too.

From what I've understood last week on Gamespot, this game will deal with several antagonists. So I would have assume its going to be like Grand Theft Auto IV without the worry of doing DLC ((Unless they do add on expansions to it)).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 pm
Original Neo

you know that was a really good observation about the sims look there and your right it would be nice to creat your own main character,
At first whene I noticed the "V" in 'GTA V' I thought "Ohh maybe they'll make it about Vice city?" b/c it would like kind of nice?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm
Nekromantlc
Original Neo

you know that was a really good observation about the sims look there and your right it would be nice to creat your own main character,
At first whene I noticed the "V" in 'GTA V' I thought "Ohh maybe they'll make it about Vice city?" b/c it would like kind of nice?

Lol actually V is a roman numerical for the number 5. Many people thought it meant V for Vice City but I don't see how when the surroundings was of Los Santos.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 pm
GTA is the reason I started playing on playstation. Was introduced to gta3 and got every one after that. Wasnt a big fan of vice city but it was still ok. Then they released the gta dlc and that basically ruined it for me. The multiplayer did anyway. I should finish story mode before the new one comes out. Hopefully the new one will bring back my love for the game.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm
Original Neo
Nekromantlc
Original Neo

Lol actually V is a roman numerical for the number 5. Many people thought it meant V for Vice City but I don't see how when the surroundings was of Los Santos.

yeah I know what the 'V' stands for I was just assuming that it would have looked nice that way if they where thinking about making 5 about vice city  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games