Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Day of The Broken Bond - Zatoshi vs Armand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:59 pm
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

O r i g a m iXXnoXXDaraXXS u i t o n►◄A m e g a k u r e►◄F u u t o nXXM a s t e r s►◄

User Image
"Everyone has a page of their life.....

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi saw Armand incoming with the blade as he formed it and knew that the emerging chakra and the tail meant that he was faster and stronger, he opened himself up, turning his body into paper and grinned as Armand would've passed right through him, then he would reform himself back.

╚══════════════╝

"...I shall be the first to have a book of my life."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand made a quick handseal. Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike). This would create the image of Armand getting a sudden burst of speed and striking through Zatoshi. He took special care with the jutsu to make it so it would appear the paper would scatter when he struck. Shortly behind this illusion, hopefully after Zatoshi reformed or tried to hit the illusion, Armand would complete his impalement. He was no extremely close now. If Zatoshi didn't call his bluff, it would be the end.

|| Amegakure || Chuunin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Chuunin
Bonus: Hachibi Jinchuurki
46/53
S [9] | J [17] | C [27] | G [42] | AS [51]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

O r i g a m iXXnoXXDaraXXS u i t o n►◄A m e g a k u r e►◄F u u t o nXXM a s t e r s►◄

User Image
"Everyone has a page of their life.....

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi closed up himself but received another blade through him, this was Armand's blade, he saw the after image disappear and knew that Armand was behind this blade, he gripped the wound and fell to his knees, then he fell face down to the floor. His eyes looked to Armand as he looked to him, he wouldn't fall just yet or would he, his eyes, Zatoshi's eyes were filled with hatred and he knew that this wouldn't end, it would never end. Zatoshi transformed himself into multiple sheets of paper and fell over, the sheets flying up into the sky piece by piece and disappearing, never to be seen or heard from again, the only thing that was left was Zatoshi's Amegakure headband with a deep kunai knife strike through the middle of the forehead protector.

╚══════════════╝

"...I shall be the first to have a book of my life."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand returned to his normal state, his chakra returning to normal. He fell to his knees, and the blade dissipated with violent sparking noises. He was exhausted, more tired then he had felt in his entire life. He crawled over to the headband, practically dragging himself to it. He glanced at it, and placed it inside his pocket. He would have a lot to explain to Akkari. The struggle wasn't over yet. Armand was unsure if he had truly killed Zatoshi or not. But if he ever saw him again, he wouldn't get away. He slowly picked himself up, coughing out blood. "It's over..." He limped back towards the Leaf Village, hoping to get some medical treatment. A few tears dripped down his face. Now he was truly alone in the Rain. He had killed both of his brothers. The lives of shinobi were but pawns on a chessboard, and he was but one man wanting to become a larger piece.

|| Amegakure || Chuunin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Chuunin
Bonus: Hachibi Jinchuurki
46/53
S [9] | J [17] | C [27] | G [42] | AS [51]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist