and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:56 am
As the link to these seems to get lost quite often, I'm makin' a sticky, so you guys have it whenever needed. (:

Click to download the .psd file!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Large profile button

Small Profile Button

If anyone else has buttons that they've used or templates they'd like to share, please post in this thread!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 am
HEY GUESS WHAT you guys pestered me enough that, even though I don't got access to the cert file no more, I cobbled together a totoma background from certs. Sorry 'bout that, staff!

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Here is that file, enjoooy!

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 pm
Made some skinny 200x15px buttons!

There's room for the kin's face, name, and three squares for different snippets of them to show off patterns and colors. The snips are 15x15 px each, layered under the white tints (for the fade effect) and black outlines. The name font is available for download here.

Now with pet buttons! Same idea, and made to be stacked below the kin owner. As with the kin bars, all backgrounds are included for pets, too~

I have two templates for each that are essentially mirror-images of each other, if you want to have alternate facings for your kin. The direction in the file name indicates which direction the kin is facing, or which side of the button the three squares is on (all of my samples pictured above are left-facing).

LEFT || RIGHT
PET LEFT || PET RIGHT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am
EDIT: I've updated this template to include the background and silhouette for the Totoma as graciously provided by iHibari Kyoya. Thank you! I've also added a second line of optional text (in case anyone wants to use it for anything).

----------------------------------------------

I've taken the large button that Kitty contributed and made it compatible with GIMP (version 2.8 and higher ONLY!). All of the text is organized and editable, layers are named, etc.

It has Kimeti, Acha, Kiokote, and Totoma bucks and does as well as the Kimeti legendary stages.

All of the font files are included in the .zip, so it should have everything you guys need to get started. smile I'll update this file as the template gets updated.

Click click! Template download from Dropbox

Samples made with the template:

User Image User Image

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 am
As this is an adding fest thing, I've uploaded both Photoshop and GIMP files with Totoma BG and Sillouhette into my Mediafire (which is tiny in size I guess?)

Background for Totoma was found in anemosagkelos' journal and I made a little bit of a fancier totoma sillouhette.

EDIT THREE
FOR PHOTOSHOP CLICK ME! {+} FOR GIMP CLICK ME!

SMALL BUTTON GIMP FILE! {+} SMALL BUTTON PHOTOSHOP FILE

Out of Date/To work on?
KIN BAR LEFT {+} KIN BAR RIGHT
PET BAR LEFT {+} PET BAR RIGHT

I deleted the other notes because bluh bluh taking up space. Credit to Elvy for getting the BG in order for the Zikwa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:20 am
I added Zikwa to the big buttons.
GIMP
Photoshop  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 am
Jun's Herd!Stacking Herd Pic TemplateTM: made for 750px-wide herd pics, with each row of Kin (kimeti buck, kimeti doe, kiokote, acha, totoma, zikwa) fitting up to EXACTLY 15 respectively. The default file is 750px x 510px, allowing for up to 30 kimeti bucks, 30 kimeti does, 15 acha, 9 kiokote, 5 totoma, and 3 zikwa, as estimated for the average herd. Full kiokote, totoma, and zikwa rows of 15 each are provided as invisible layer folders, for your customisation needs. Feel free to chop and change the rows and spacing at will to fit your herd!

Click to download:
(There's a white bg layer, I just left it invisible and have the black there so it's easier to see if the white outlines get cut off.)

Click here for the GIMP version  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:14 am
User Image Ever wanted an easy way to separate who's doing the action in a roleplay? To Be able to tell, just at a glance, who exactly is talking when you're RPing several of your own kin together, or even separate yours from someone elses?

User Image Well it's easy with these free to use Speech bubbles! All you need is Photoshop (or a friend with Photoshop), your matope, and a rough idea of how to use the masking tool!

(Since I have had people ask me which tool it is -- if you look at the bottom of your levels window, you'll see a little grey square with a white circle inside. Thats your masking tool! Black is Fully Transparent, White is Opaque, and shades of grey is more subtle transparencies depending on the darkness of it)

Get it here!

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

Wooden Signs!
Sometimes your kin might need a more visible spot to put their glyphs. Finding a stump and finding a sharp edged boulder, one could put the old log up against it and kick and push to split the wood in half (with practice and enough muscle, maybe into rough boards). After which, squishing up some pigment (berries, bugs, and some of the softer minerals you might find that crumble easy under hoof and mix well with a little water or juice) in a dried gourd and painting the symbol to set up in an important area is a cinch!

Just save the image to the side to your computer, than paint the symbols you want to say in it. Remember to keep it simple: Examples of Kin Writing can be Found here, just remember it needs to be drawn with a nose or hoof. It helps if you put your fingers together and cup your hand facing downwards to make a hoof and mimicking how your kin trying to make their work with their hoof and sweep the design concept out in front of you. Or try drawing the idea in the air with your nose. It may feel silly, but it lets you get a feel of what your limitations are and gets you into the mind of your kin.

------------------Premades
--------- Public ---------------
-------- Hunting --------- Dangerous
-------- Ground -------------- area
User ImageUser Image  
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items