Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
BRIMSTONE ------> X PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm
"I'm not a freak! I'm just...different."
User Image
Growth and Experience
"What?"
My name is...... Brimstone (Adams)
But you can call me... Brim, Brimma. My name doesn't exactly leave a lot of room open.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
The Part I play... Agency member, and daughter of Satan.
Look what I can do! Honestly? I'm not really sure. (Will be discovered as storyline progresses)
I can be pretty... Very, very solitary, and not a people person in the slightest; I like my space, and if you can't give it to me there's not much of a chance that we'll be getting along. I prefer, most days, to be on my own, to work by my own pace and rules, so authority figures and I...well, let's just say I won't be going to any large functions anytime soon, and if I was, it would only be to crash them for some reason or another; I've done that once or twice, good times. Anyway...thanks to my reserved, sarcastic and often cynically judging nature, I don't really have a lot of friends; more like accquaintances at best, since I'll be the first to confess I have a lot of trust issues that prevent me from involving myself in anything overly personal. However, that isn't to say I'm devoid of any sort of emotions or feelings; they do come out every once and a while, and in regards to those who can deal with how I've always been and always will be, I can be a little...overprotective. And I've always been the kind to shoot first and question later if you know what I mean, so testing my short patience wouldn't be very advisable.
Hitting Rewind...As stupid as this is going to sound (and I KNOW it's going to), I actually don't remember a lot concerning myself when I was younger; I was orphaned when I was just a baby apparently, but I did have someone to pattern myself after; my "dad" was an elderly, gentle man by the name of Abraham Adams. I say was because he's dead now, but I don't want to talk about that. Anyway, thanks to him I was protected, kept safe, promised that just because I was different didn't mean I had to hide myself. I remember we used to play a lot of board games, and he'd always go on and on about his discoveries and travels, not that I minded since I was completely fascinated by where he'd been and what he'd seen. I thought maybe I'd have a chance to grow up and live my life out like him, that when I got older I too would be an archaeologist, and together we would travel the world, father and daughter. It never happened, obviously; I can't recall what it was that set me off, but I blacked out when I was seven and when I came to again, the cops were saying that I'd destroyed an entire block of the neighborhood, reduced it to charred, crumbling rubble. Father tried to protect me, tried to keep them from taking me, but things don't happen the way you want them to very often and I never got to see him again. Instead they brought me to the Agency, said this was where I'd be living from now on. During that time I was made fun of, teased, ridiculed, forced into everything I had tried so hard to avoid. And that was where I learned just how different I actually was.

I cried a lot during that time, if I remember correctly, and became a real problem for my handlers, the people that tried to get close to me. Why, I thought, should I trust any of these people who didn't know a thing about me, who had taken the only person who I had actually cared for away? But father had always cautioned me of being too reserved, had always told me that you can go farther with an open outlook, so...I tried. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't and I still have some real issues with authority, with being "handled" and being told what I can and can't do, but I'd like to think this place, in some way or another, is my home now. It's not the place I'd like to be, and probably it won't ever be as good as that little home with my father, but until I can figure out why I'm here and what makes me so different...here is where I'll have to stay.

Tools of the Trade... Guns, lots and lots of guns; it's my speciality, so give me any firearm and I can use it. I also keep a locket of my father, Abraham Adams, on my person at all times.
I really enjoy... Shooting targets, playing video games and sleeping. I don't mind reading every now and then, as long as the book isn't too big.
Love it! Most animals, latin and spanish music, big guns, spicy foods, the boyfriend (sometimes not so much, though), my best friend (and probably my only one), being left alone, large, open spaces.
Eew, Nasty!Fire in any form, authority, being "handled", being belittled or ridiculed, group work, anyone mentioning my father, getting up early, fighting with my boyfriend (though it happens quite often).
Turn it up!
More then Useless // Relient K
The great Escape // Boys like Girls
Into the Night // Nickelback ft. Santana

Sssh, don't tell! I'm afraid of fire; shut up, I know. Also, my horns? I hate them; I have to sand them down so I can hide them behind my hair, but they grow back pretty fast.
Am I forgetting something...? I have a habit of taking in strays...mostly cats, but sometimes dogs, too. My hand? Yeah..it's naturally that large. I don't know why.
I'll deny it! I have a boyfriend? Sort of? He's so annoying sometimes, I swear...
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:10 pm
"It's always the quiet ones..."
User Image
"Hm?" *cocks head to the side* "Yes?"
My name is...... Harper Ann Jones
But you can call me... Just Harper
I am obviously a... Female
The Part I play... Agency Member, and Brimstone's Best Friend
Look what I can do! I'm a water elemental; no, not a mermaid. I can breath under water and swim at high speeds. I can control water, but only up to a point. I'm going to making any tidal waves any time soon, but I easily tip over a glass of water. The more water, the more concentration it takes, and the more engery. But I can't talk to fish. Sorry, I know that's disappointing.
I can be pretty... I would describe myself as quiet. Not shy, mind you. I've never had a problem with people. I just tend to keep to myself for the most part. I'm calm, collected, and sometime people think I'm cold, too. But that's not true! I'm nice, I swear, I just come off as cold, calculating. It's because I don't say much, and my face is hardly ever expressive. I don't speak my mind often, only when people are being really stupid and need some sense thrown their way, or when I'm with Brimstone. Maybe it was because I was different, too, but I never once thought she was a lesser being. And back when she was knew, I remember saying some pretty harsh stuff to the people who ridiculed her. More loyal than a dog, that's what she told me. And I guess that's true. I don't have many whom I'm close to, so I protect those I care for severely. I don't consider myself violent, but should the need arise... I'm no demon, but I do a bit of damage on my own.
Hitting Rewind...Like Brim, I was adopted. Whoever my mother and father were, they gave me up. I don't know why, and I didn't much care. I never knew them, and instead bonded with my adoptive family. We were happy. I had a kind, if not somewhat embarrassing father, and a loving, gentle mother. We did everything together, and they never once questioned why I was different. They just loved me. And I them.

But when I was twelve, things changed. I guess my powers were a bit more prominent, or I must've done something to attract him, but whatever the reason, he came. I don't remember who he was, but he knew about me. Called me a freak. My parents tried to make him leave, but then he just started to yell at them. He called them names, told them they were wrong, raising a monster like me. But they defended me completely. That's when he brought the gun out. He shot them both instantly, in cold murder. And he almost shot me, too. He missed, the bullet grazing my shoulder. I don't remember a lot of what happened next, just that I was afraid, and angry. A few hours later, the police came, and an ambulance. Both of my parents were carried out, along with man. He was drowned. I know I killed him. I just don't remember it.

The next day, strange men came to see me in the hospital. They told me who they were, and that there was a place for people like me to go. As soon as I was released, they took me with them and that's where I met Brim. When I saw people making fun of her because she was different, I felt like I had to protect her, because I couldn't do that for my parents. So I did. And when I got to know her, I found I really liked her. We became close friends. Brim's the only person in the entire agency I trust completely. I can only hope she feels the same.

Tools of the Trade... I carry around a thermose or two wherever I go, both filled with water. I generally use the water in them as a weapon when we go on missions. I also carry a small firearm on me, as backup.
I really enjoy... Swimming, Reading, Learning
Love it! The rain, Brimmstone, the water, sweets, books, music
Eew, Nasty! Dry weather, spicy foods, birds, heights, loud and sudden noises
Turn it up! Stand in the Rain - Superchic[k]
Sssh, don't tell! Secretly, I'm scared of myself. I know I killed that man when I was just a kid, but I don't remember how. I worry that I might lose control of them someday, and kill someone else, possibly someone I love.
Am I forgetting something...? Personally, I like Brim's horns. I think they're cool. But I don't say anything when she shaves them down. I think she knows how I feel about them, but if she doesn't, well, she doesn't need to.
I'll deny it! None
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 am
"In the dark I heard your voice..."
User Image
Death by Lightning
"Don't call me 'babe'."
My name is...... Marchen Scott Ritz
But you can call me... March, Sparky
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 21 years ago.
The Part I play... Agency member - The Boyfriend
Look what I can do! Manipulation of lightning; resistance against electricity;;technically a pyrokinetic [since pyro can mean either fire or lightning]
I can be pretty... Straight to the point, and rather painfully blunt, March has always been a sardonic kind of person. He's always rather insecure about himself, deep inside, but acts nonchalant and annoying to hide it. He's very protective of the ones close to him; but sometimes it can be a bit too much, not that he knows it himself. He doesn't try to be suffocating, but because he's lost his loved ones in the past, it affects his actions towards the ones he loves in the present. He doesn't have a problem with working with others, but he can get jealous pretty easily. He also says things he doesn't mean, and then feels guilty about it later.
Hitting Rewind...Born into a Catholic family, March had been completely normal until he turned ten; when his pyrokinetic abilities appeared. He managed to control it, barely, because he had always been bullied as a kid. But the bullying spiraled out of control when the neighboring kids found out about his powers, naming him a 'freak', and he exploded. The whole block disappeared in an explosion of lightning, with a death toll of thirty-four, including March's parents. He was taken in to the Agency soon after the incident, and that's where he learned to control his power. Sort of. His temper still gets the best of him.

He met Brim and Harper much later in his life, and at first, he made fun of Brim when she first came. He was insecure; and his feelings were a mess. But when Brim verbally attacked in return, he got over himself and turned to protecting her instead. He doesn't realize that he can be overbearing.

Tools of the Trade... He has a ring from his childhood, the only thing of his parents' that wasn't destroyed.
I really enjoy... Meditating, Practicing his powers
Love it! Brim [It's complicated], Thunderstorms/Rainstorms, Natural Warmth, Grape Candy
Eew, Nasty! Fighting with Brim, His powers, His past, Screaming, Horror movies
Turn it up!Thunder - Boys Like Girls
Sssh, don't tell! Secretly, he's afraid of two things. One; that he'll go out of control again. Two; that something will happen to Brim because he couldn't protect her.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
I'll deny it! Brimstone
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 am
"I swear, I didn't do nuthin'!"
User Image
I'm not actually this small you know.
*Snorts* "Meh, whatever."
My name is...... Grimm (I don't have a last name).
But you can call me... Whatever you want; I don't really give a crap.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born depending on the form, either fifteen or nineteen years ago.
The Part I play... Demon, and a very neutral one at that.
Look what I can do! I'm an earth elemental; comes with hair and eye color, you know? In addition to controlling plant life, I'm responsible for taming the earth entities of Hell; they're kept in these fragile little eggs, but more on that later.
I can be pretty... Rash and impulsive, as most demons are; I like getting in trouble, but I hate being caught and scolded just as much which leads to my forming a curious bond with most people in that you're either with me or against me. If you're with me, great! You and I will be thick as theives; I'll always protect you and never leave you behind for anything. If you're against me, well...let's just say you should sleep with one eye open; I don't talk things through diplomatically, not even on my best days. No, I get even, and I do it fast and efficiently; probably offenders will lose a limb or two, but that's what you get for messing with me~ As troublesome as I tend to be though, I do have some of my father's better qualities, such as the ability to think quickly and on my feet; I know how to be a leader when the time comes, how to be strategical and how to skirt around problems to get to the truth of a matter. I'd just rather have as much fun as possible instead!
Hitting Rewind...I was raised in much the same way as any child who grows up in the burning pits of Hell; that is to say, with very minimal attention and a exremely mixed bloodline; born a considerable number of years after the beginning of the whole fiasco with Satan and Ak-Rhama (who, by the way, is nohing but an overbearing drama queen in my opinion), I'm pretty sure my father never liked me. Because my old man is also Brimstone's father, you see; my mom, who even I hate, caught Satan at a moment of weakness, and the ruler of hell himself, so distraught over losing his little girl, gave in completely. Doesn't help that mom's a looker too, if you know what I mean. Anyway, that's how I was born, and though not many know of my actual heritage Brimstone and I, our horns are very similar when displayed in full; we get them from our Dad, actually. Mom went through a lot of trouble to have Satan accept me as another alternative to the throne of Hell, in the event that Brimstone, raised by humans, would never be able to accomplish her goals and come home, but Satan refused, saying that because my blood wasn't as pure as Brimstone's, I could never take his place and be his daughter's alternative. Quite honestly, that pissed me off; just because I wasn't of his actual wife meant I wasn't good enough? Not about to take it lying down, I went to Satan and requested that I be allowed a chance to prove myself. If I could defeat Brimstone, then I would have to be seriously considered.

Satan agreed; most likely he thought my chances were extremely slim, but it was more then enough for me to move into action; with Ak-Rhama plotting Satan's death, there really isn't any more time to wait for Brimstone to come home, to destroy the world and be the heroine Hell needs. The only problem? She's much harder to find then one would think; I mean honestly, how can it be so difficult to find a girl with horns sprouting out of her head aboveground, on the surface world? Well, no matter; in time, I'll find her, take her down, and prove to my father once and for all that for all that I am, I am a son worth having.

Tools of the Trade... What, you mean besides those mechanical eggs that keep earth elementals inside them? Well, you can never have too many pocketknives, right?
I really enjoy... Does causing trouble count as a hobby?
Love it! Spciy foods, anything that causes adrealine, getting into trouble, pranks, hot, spicy foods, sharp objects, anything green and connected to nature, big dogs, horror movies and Brimstone (eventually).
Eew, Nasty! Brimstone (for now), my mother, the fact that Satan won't accept me, pretty boys, ugly women, most birds, sweet foods, getting caught, ice cold weather.
Turn it up!
Last Friday Night (TGIF) // Katy Perry
B.P.R.D // Hellboy Soudtrack

Sssh, don't tell! So I've been wondering...I'm putting all this work into finding Brimstone to prove I'm better then she is...what if she's actually not that bad and I end up liking her or something?
Am I forgetting something...? In case you weren't reading, I'm actually Brimstone's half brother. Not as great as you might think, trust me.
I'll deny it! Pft, what?
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm
"Under every cloud, there is a silver lining... but the problem is, those kinds of things don't exist."
User Image
The shamed appearance
"Hm? Whaddaya want?"
My name is...... Cornelius Black {Human name}, Daedalus
But you can call me... Black, Corney, Feathers... many other names
I am obviously a... Male
The Part I play... Fallen Angel
Look what I can do! Fly, call upon balls of light, and sense other angels or demons.
I can be pretty... Blunt. I tend to be a tad bit self-righteous because of my upbringing. I drive everyone away from myself on purpose, so when someone comes to punish me every five years, they don't hurt anyone but me. I tend to be very loving towards everyone I meet. I'm overprotective of humans and innocent life. I will let certain things happen to them, if I think they will deserve it though.
Hitting Rewind...Abandon everything you know about Angels and Demons. The title of arch-angel is a position, something that angel boys are girls are groomed for. I was going to be the next arch-angel Michael, the one before me was teaching me. While we were out on a training exercise, I did something that I never should of done. Arch-angel Michael was on a mission, tracking an unauthorized leave from Hell. Yes angels are not allowed to enter Hell on any condition, but Heaven still kept tabs on any Demons leaving Hell without Satan's approval. I fell in love with a Demoness. She was beautiful, with breath taking black hair and beautiful black horns. Immediately, I was taken back to Heaven to be processed. The high authority, the one you call God, decided that I would be exiled from Heaven for as long as I live. So I was dumped in New Jersey, forced to hide my blackened wings. I've been skulking around the Underground Markets ever since.
Tools of the Trade... A fragile Pentagram, hung from a black string around his neck.
I really enjoy... Watching people, walking at night, and star-gazing
Love it! Human life, Innocents, wildlife, and the girl
Eew, Nasty! Heaven (they threw him out), the whole idea of Heaven against Hell, and fighting
Turn it up! Soldier Side // System of a Down
Truth // Seether

Sssh, don't tell! I'm in love with a Demoness and I will never be able to tell her. I'm frightened of water and drowning so it takes a lot of willpower not to scream when I force myself to drink water.
Am I forgetting something...? The reason for the pentagram is because I have forsaken my homeland. Besides, that stupid cross is a symbol that someone decided that they would put as THE symbol and they were wrong.
I'll deny it! The young Demoness (Brimstone, even though he really doesn't know her name.)
My lord, god and master is XHeartless-ReaperXX  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:30 am
I'm Great. You're Dead. I think we're done here.
User Image
Clothing
I promise to miss next time. Nah!
My name is...... Nathan Benjamin Pliskin
But you can call me... Nate, Benjamin, but my favorite is Iroquois.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Nineteen and a Half years ago.
The Part I play... Agent
Look what I can do... No powers but he is an excellent Marksman with his "Sixth Sense" of Marksmanship. He is also an avid CQC Practitioner. He's even able to Free-run when he has to.
I can be pretty... Nathan has always been called the come back kid. As a child he was born with 7 "mad-dog" brothers. He was head strong so even if he had a bullet in every limb he'd still take a crack at fighting you. Well actually that's more or less a better description of him when he'd been influenced by his most deadly adversary, the sugar rush. The reason he would said sugar rush is because he has Hypoglycemia so he always has to eat something sweet to keep him oh dying. If somebody were to meet Nate for the first time Nate would literally imitate how that person would act. By imitate it means he will be like the other person meaning if a person is kind to him, he will be very willing to return the favor, sometimes to too much of an extent. For a person who looks like he has had their heart torn out and sewn back in Nate is a very charismatic person. He is a very good conversationalist and he can easily turn one's insult around and throw it back 10 times harder. Nate tends to be fiercely loyal to those he cares for as will go so far as to take a bullet for someone which he has down many times before. Over all Nate is a pretty good guy, even though it depends more on how another person acts toward him. He is a very hopeful person as well and rather than look down on his life he'd much prefer to move forward with a strong mind, body, and soul.

Hitting Rewind...Born on a Farm Located in Bee Cave, Texas. Nate is one out of a total of 8 siblings. In order from Oldest to Youngest Nate would rank up to be #4. If you want names their names ran from Bill, Rachael, Thomas, Nate, Alexandra, Elliot, Dani (Short for Danielle), and Michelle. In his family standing he was the most popular with his Dad out of his other siblings even over all the girls which really says something. As a kid Nate and all of his siblings, living on a farm, would always compete with each other. All the prizes were trivial things like who would have to clean the pig pens to even what channel is gonna be watched every Saturday Morning. In all their competitions this is how Nate gained his talent for free running due to the fact that he was always the most common to get the short end of the stick leaving him with the larger amount of work but he didn't mind.

When Nate was only 7 how ever it was when his father took him fix the tractor one morning is when his father died. It's one of the many things Nate never liked to talk about. After he died in the will Nate was reserved the right to go into his Dad's private study. It was while he was digging through all the rubbish that he found a Hunting Rifle painted Gold. Being the little tykes they were the other siblings got antsy and started playing with the gun as well. Sometimes they would re-enact battles from the Civil War and such or even played Cops and Robber with that thing. Then by some mishap the gun had ended up in the field across from theirs. The farm belonged to Farmer McCready. While he had been trying to find the gun Nate himself had been found.

It turned out how ever that McCready was actually a friend of his father's, they met each other before when they were on the same Shooting Team with each other. Believing that his dad wanted him to take up shooting McCready was convinced by Nate and soon after he took him under his wing to teach him about Marksman Ship Western Style that is. About a year later the farm was having financial troubles of their own and would have been for closed on by the bank had Nate not taken any action. He decided that he would be like his father and take up Marksmanship and he would do that at the Nation Wide Tournament whose prize was 100,00 dollars which would have been more enough to keep the farm alive.

Turned out his plan had worked and he managed to get his farm the amount of money it needed and more to keep it going on for 3 years more. By this time he was 16 and was called "The Dead Eye" Pliskin. His name had caught the attention of many people even the eyes of the Local Recruitment Officer who believed there was something to him. Being told about the opportunity to support his family even further he quickly enlisted and was shipped out after some amount of training as a Sniper. For about a a year he had been into Iraq and was perhaps the youngest one in the Military. In his total amount of kill he had achieved a total of 207 confirmed Kills, as for his unconfirmed kills it racked up to 301 kills mainly cause nobody ever saw him shoot let alone even see him do it. On a side note he had also punched out 4 of his COs leaving them with a broken rib or two or even a fractured nose.

Upon returning home from his tour Nate was immediately recruited into a secret branch of the Government called the BPRD. Considering the facts that he could receive even more money for his family back home he quickly accepted the offer. He still doesn't know what's coming to him but he'll do what ever it takes to keep his family afloat.

Tools of the Trade... Retractable Baton, Mk. 23 Socom Pistol w/ removable Silencer, Dual Para 9s, and on occasion his Custom XM2010 Sniper Rifle w/ Silencer, Tranquilizers, and Lethal Rounds.
I really enjoy... Cleaning Guns, Eating food of all kinds, Practicing my Parkour Skills, playing Metal Gear.
Love it! Keeping his Hypoglycemia from getting to him, A Perfect Shot, Girls, His Family
Eew, Nasty!His Hypoglycemia getting to him, People who are Rude, Being told to Give up when he doesn't want to, Some forms of Authority (Developed during his time in the Military)
Turn it up!Heavens Divide - Donna Burke
Sssh, don't tell! He carries a picture of his old Sweet Heart he had during the Military. Her name is Paz
Am I forgetting something...? He had a relationship with one of his COs but that was then.
I'll deny it! He'd much rather not talk about that sort of thing.
My lord, god and master is iSnakeeyes  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff