Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Survival of the Fittest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm
Mason

User Image

"I don't know Mason," said looking at Od. "I never told anyone," he replied to Zoe without looking at her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe looked down. So... I really don't know him... She shook her head and looked up. "I'm sure it's just a genetic mutation. Somewhere in our DNA, there's a switch that can be tripped with the right code. Not everyone can crack the code, though." She walked over an kneeled next to Mason. "Do you need help with this?" She gestured to the meat.

OddeoFreq
pker666777

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm
Tsuki7893
pker666777
Od was scared at the thought that he may revert back to human form.. His ears dropped and his tail slowly drooped. cat_sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:43 pm
OddeoFreq
Tsuki7893

Mason

User Image

"All I know is once your a wolf you stay a wolf," he said. "There are a very select few who can change between human and wolf, but once you know your a wolf there's no more human unless you have the power". He stood up with out making eye contact with Zoe. "It's done," he said carrying it over to a fallen tree and setting down two plates. One for Od the other for Zoe. "Eat up." Mason then turned and walked into the cave. He laid on his side and just laid there staring at the wall.

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe sighed. "I guess that settles that." She walked over, grabbed her plate, then walked back to Mason. She sat down next to him and started eating. With her free hand, she lightly ran her claws through the fur on the back of his neck. She remembered it used to calm him, and even put him to sleep. She hoped the sign of affection would help bring him around.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:31 pm
OddeoFreq
Tsuki7893

Mason

User Image

Mason growled in an effort to make her stop, but alas his efforts were futile. The back of his neck was one of his most sensitive spots and quickly relaxed him. Slowly, his growl died down, his eyes began to close, and he fell right asleep.

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe smiled and shook her head slightly. She leaned down and licked his cheek. She took another bite of the meat. I wonder if he's going to eat... She glanced at Od. "Hey, Od, if you can, could you bring me the plastic containers over behind that crate? I almost forgot about them." She smiled, realizing she could do it herself, but she just didn't want to leave Mason's side.

OddeoFreq
pker666777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm
OddeoFreq
Tsuki7893

Mason

User Image

Mason kicked his legs a bit, because of his dream. *Dream* 'Mason was running with Zoe and something was chasing them. Zoe tripped. Mason help her up and turned around. He pulled out his sword. "Run Zoe. I don't care if I die as long as you live," he shouted out load and in his dream. Then, everything went black. *Outside of dream* Mason stopped moving.

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 am
pker666777
Tsuki7893

Od nodded and hopped up from his seat and grabbed the containers He could tell why she didnt get them herself. He then tip-toes quietly over to her so he would not wake Mason. He hands her the containers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe smiled at Od in thanks. She gently rubbed Mason's fur when he started to kick, and did so until he stopped. She took the containes from the leopard and started to pack the left over meat. ome pieces were already getting brittle from sitting on the smoldering wood. She sealed the containers. "This should keep it fresh enough until we find more food."

OddeoFreq
pker666777

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 pm
Drak looked down from the tree branch he was crawling at, the woods where quiet, but he dint had the courage to come down yet, he had heard movement, but he couldnt tell if it was human or anthros fleeing, they were far away, too far for his sense of smell to detect anything, his long, strong tail swayed, then wrapped itself around the branch, as he went upside down, held only by his tail, he looked around for a couple minutes before dropping on fours, his nose sniffing the air, and his glowy eyes looking around almost paranoically as he started to crawl swiftly to search for food.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff