Reply Japanese language
I READ MY FIRST PHRSE IN JAPANESE!!! =D WITH NOT CHEAT SHEET

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosher Coffee Bean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 am
I am soo SOOO very excited. I have been trying to study the Katakana for a full 24 hours, with every other hour I would be looking at it or reviewing it in my head. I saw a site about the Katakana in japanese and I recognized the Katakana symbols.

My first phrase?

"The Katakana Chart"
XD
I know it sounds stupid... but I was really, really excited. It took me a few moments to sound it out and then look up what the sounds together meant in japanese, but it's a start!! =D Obviously, I'm going to keep praciting, but this is just an awesome step!!

Tell about your first experience of reading japanese?? =) Or even a break through in your learning. =)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 pm
I learned hiragana and katakana through this book. I read through and studied that book every night before I went to sleep for about 1-2 months and learned how to read and pronounced them. I then took an actual Japanese language class to learn how to write them properly.

Anyway, study every day and you'll be a master in no time! ^_^  

A.I.Project

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:03 pm
that is very interesting. So far My brother bought at Jtown at book store that sell inuyasha book that everything was writtten in hirgana and katana.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm
I actually learned hiragana before katakana, but I remember that the first word I ever read/wrote in hiragana was "ai", or "love" =)

Can't remember what the first thing I read in katakana was though.
I think it might have been ice cream lol

Then the first kanji I learned was "father", I think.  

Russian Darling

Sophomore

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xleila_24689x

Pumpkin

9,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 am
Kosher Coffee Bean
I am soo SOOO very excited. I have been trying to study the Katakana for a full 24 hours, with every other hour I would be looking at it or reviewing it in my head. I saw a site about the Katakana in japanese and I recognized the Katakana symbols.

My first phrase?

"The Katakana Chart"
XD
I know it sounds stupid... but I was really, really excited. It took me a few moments to sound it out and then look up what the sounds together meant in japanese, but it's a start!! =D Obviously, I'm going to keep praciting, but this is just an awesome step!!

Tell about your first experience of reading japanese?? =) Or even a break through in your learning. =)

Yaaaaaay good job xD Though, I would learn Hiragana first. It's used more. But anyways, congratz xD *claps*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 am
plus my first time learning Japanese was on this guild and going to other sites.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items