Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Username: Kotetsu_uzumaki
Name: Sakkaku
Pokemon bonded with: Zoroark
Other Pokemon in Party: None

Personality: Ruthless, uncaring and a total sadist. See's others as mere stepping stones to her ultimate goal. Is capable of putting on alternate persona's to suit her surroundings.

Bio: An elite agent of Team Rocket, she willingly voulenteered to be bonded with a pokemon to further Team Rockets ultimate goal of world conquest. A mishap in the procedure however caused the bond to be permanent. Sakkaku couldn't care less however and reveled in her newfound power. The ability to create illusions proved to be a neverending source of amusment for her. She is completely without mercy in combat and will not hesitate to end the fight to death. Her current mission is to caputure others like her and force them into the ranks of Team Rocket, by any means she herself deems nessacary...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
User Image

Username: Kotetsu_uzumaki
Name: Sakkaku
Pokemon bonded with: Zoroark
Other Pokemon in Party: None

Personality: Ruthless, uncaring and a total sadist. See's others as mere stepping stones to her ultimate goal. Is capable of putting on alternate persona's to suit her surroundings.

Bio: An elite agent of Team Rocket, she willingly voulenteered to be bonded with a pokemon to further Team Rockets ultimate goal of world conquest. A mishap in the procedure however caused the bond to be permanent. Sakkaku couldn't care less however and reveled in her newfound power. The ability to create illusions proved to be a neverending source of amusment for her. She is completely without mercy in combat and will not hesitate to end the fight to death. Her current mission is to caputure others like her and force them into the ranks of Team Rocket, by any means she herself deems nessacary...

((Accepted. Not sure where everyone else is but Autumn and August are in Pewter and my rocket Owen just landed in front of Bill's house so you can jump in wherever.))  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 am
(i wanted to wait for chaos to post cause he's still with us.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 am
Knux_nyan
(i wanted to wait for chaos to post cause he's still with us.)

(Yes I noticed that. He should post soon.)  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Sakkaku landed outside Viridian Forest, just south of Pewter City. "The mission specs stated that some were in the vicinity" she said to herself. "Two.. maybe three..."
Her eyes glowed a pale blue colour and she used her Illusion ability to make herself appear to be a young, female trainer. "I guess I'll start with a simple infiltration and see what I can find out". And with that, she skipped happily into Pewter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Starfire was eating her food, her tails swaying softly as she looked up at them with a smile, "This is nice, I've never seen any Poke-People to this point. I've been traveling ever since I was 13, walking with my companions and having fun adventures. I'm 16 now, and after a while, Yin and Yang had given a great amount of money to me from scavenging and other means. I've visited a lot of towns, and gotten a lot of stares. I've even been chased out of towns or kidnapped sometimes. Although, I'd always make it out alive, by either blasting my way out or Yin and Yang helping me. They're the best Pokemon ever." She with a wide smile, her tails all swaying as she murred happily.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

"Well of course having 2 legendary pokemon like that at your side it would be easy to escape any sticky situation.Me i've survived on my own for so long i still wonder about a lot of things." He said looking at his hands. "Like if this will all change back all of a sudden or if we'll be stuck like this and it would be irreversible."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 am
Alexis nodded "He's right. Having legendary pokemon is definitely a plus. I'm impressed of how close you are." she said. She looked at August "Others have turned back to normal right? Why not us? I'm sure there's a way..." she said, her tail swishing as she gave him a smile  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm
(dang what i miss?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

"When i was at bills last he said our genetic code was unique. it interfered with the pokemon gene and locked it in place. What i know is he's trying to find the key to unlock that block." August said crossing his arms. "Till then we lay low."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers