Reply Introduction Room
Koni'chiwa!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChatonDoux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 am
Hello there! If you don't know me I am Ian! Your Vice-Captain! I am -- years young and am Pansexual! =3 I will try my best!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 pm
what's pansexual?? o:,'  

Xxmaguri fukoshimaxX

Dapper Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ChatonDoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 am
Xxmaguri fukoshimaxX
what's pansexual?? o:,'

Pansexuality (also referred to as omnisexuality or polysexuality) refers to the potential for sexual attractions, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction, towards people of all gender identities and biological sexes.Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind—that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.The Oxford English Dictionary writes that pansexuality "encompasses all kinds of sexuality; not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

"So you're Bi-Sexual?" you say?,,,,NO im not.

A literal dictionary definition of bisexuality, due to the prefix bi-, is sexual or romantic attraction to two sexes (males and females), or to two genders (men and women). Pansexuality, however, comprised of the prefix pan-, is the sexual attraction to people of all sexes or genders. Using these definitions, pansexuality is different in that it includes people who are intersex and/or fall outside the gender binary.

Bisexual-identified people may object to this distinction, arguing that since bisexual is not simply about attraction to two sexes and encompasses gender as well, it can include attraction to more than two genders, as "gender" is a more complex issue; for example, gender identities that are wholly similar to each other.

As a hypothesis: Pansexualism is a hypothesis in psychology "that regards all desire and interest as derived from [the] sex instinct" or, in other words, "that the sex instinct plays the primary part in all human activity, mental and physical."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am
Ophhh whee I learned
I always thought that it'd still be considered as bisexuality  

Xxmaguri fukoshimaxX

Dapper Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Introduction Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff