Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Careful What You Wish For Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 am
Title the Pm What Your Character's Wish Is!

[align=right][size=16][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬[/color][color=black]☼[/color] [color=COLOR2]First[/color] [color=black]♦[/color] [color=COLOR1]Middle[/color] [color=black]♦[/color] [color=COLOR2]Last[/color] [color=black]☼[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]REAL PICTURE HERE[/imgleft]
[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=black]The name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=COLOR2]Full Name[/color]. [color=black]But you can call me[/color] [color=COLOR2]Nickname[/color].[color=black]It also says that I was born on[/color] [color=COLOR2]Month/Day[/color] [color=black] so that makes me [/color][color=COLOR2]Age[/color][color=black] years old. I grew up to be[/color] [color=COLOR2]Height[/color][color=black] tall, with[/color][color=COLOR2] Hair Color[/color][color=black] hair and [/color][color=COLOR2]Eye Color[/color][color=black] eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me[/color][color=COLOR2] Where would you find your character?[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]wʜᴀᴛ ᴅɛᶂɪɴɛʂ ᴍɛ . . .[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=11][i]I often act like:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1]Personality goes here. At least one good-sized paragraph[/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11][i]You'll see me doing this:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]Talents/Hobbies here[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ɪ'ᴠɛ ᴃɛɛɴ ᴛʜʀᴑᴜɢʜ ᴀᴌᴑᴛ ᴑᶂ ᴛʜɪᴎɢʂ . . .[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Biography goes here. At least two good-sized paragraphs! Give a good explanation of why your character wished for what they did.[/size][/color]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴅɪʛʛɪɴʛ ᴀ ᴌɪᴛᴛᴌɛ ᴅɛɛрɛʀ . . .[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=black][size=11]Give Me More[/size][/color][size=11]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like (can add more if you like)[/color]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like[/color]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like[/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11]Take It Away[/size][/color][size=11]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike (can add more if you like)[/color]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike[/color]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike[/color][/size]
[/align]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴃɛʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ . . .[/color][/size][align=center]
[color=black][size=11][i]The role I play:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]Write your characters wish[/color]

[color=black][i]Who plays this character?[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR1]Username Here[/color][/size][/align]

Profile layout lovingly stolen from FieryHeartedAngel<3

Back to the Main Thread  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:51 am
▬▬▬ Amelia Nicole Minunat ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Amelia Nicole Minunat. But you can call me Amy.It also says that I was born on March 29 so that makes me seventeen years old. I grew up to be 5'5" tall, with black hair and blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me at the park under my favorite tree.

▬▬▬ wʜᴀᴛ ᴅɛᶂɪɴɛʂ ᴍɛ . . .
I often act like:
xxxAmy is quite quiet and shy most of the time. Her witty sarcasm is usually never heard because of the whispered tone she says it in. She is easy to read when upset or sad because if she isn't smiling, there is something wrong. Though her way of thinking is not usually of the normal person.

You'll see me doing this:
xxxAmy likes to write songs, poems, sing, and play guitar. She likes to draw, paint, and make ceramics. Her favorite sport to play is tennis. In her free time she likes to volunteer at the local animal shelter.

▬▬▬ ɪ'ᴠɛ ᴃɛɛɴ ᴛʜʀᴑᴜɢʜ ᴀᴌᴑᴛ ᴑᶂ ᴛʜɪᴎɢʂ . . .
xxxAmy's parents are good people. Her dad and mom are both artists. Her dad makes paintings and her mom makes clothes. For fifteen years they home-schooled Amy, teaching her to be creative. They let her dye her hair blue, put colorful make up on her face, and dress the way she desired to get her creativity flowing. Her parents didn't let her go to public school until her sophomore year, because freshman year was hard enough without adding being home-schooled to the mix.

Though as soon as sophomore year rolled along, Amy realized that it didn't matter when she joined school. All the years would be tough. The first day she got teased for her hair. The next day she got teased for sticking up for a kid who was getting bullied. The day after that she got made fun of for a sweater her mother made her. Each day was something new, and eventually, it just never stopped. People would push and shove her in the hallways. She was invisible in the lunch line, everyone skipped her (and she was too nice to say anything). Teased for the silliest things. And if she ever said anything, it would result in violence.

That night, under the stars with her friends. She closed her eyes and imagined how much better everything would be if she could just turn invisible whenever those awful people came around. She would never have to deal with their violence and terrible ethical behavior ever again. Perfect.

▬▬▬ ᴅɪʛʛɪɴʛ ᴀ ᴌɪᴛᴛᴌɛ ᴅɛɛрɛʀ . . .

Give Me More
Ceramics
Music
Helping People

Take It Away
Rude, Arrogant, Ignorant, Obnoxious people
Loud noises
Hurt people/animals

▬▬▬ ᴃɛʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ . . .

The role I play:
xxxInvisibility

Who plays this character?
xxxbloodylilrose

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am
▬▬▬ Reliegh Lynn Govinni ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Reliegh Lynn Govinni. But you can call me Rye, Ri, Lynn, and Rilynn.It also says that I was born on August 18th so that makes me Sixteen years old. I grew up to be 5'7" tall, with Brown hair and Brown eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me if I am free, I would be at the park.

I often act like:
xxxa girl that can't say no. I am a very caring girl who will do anything for anyone to make them happy. I tend to be on the shy side for the most part, but when I become comfortable with you I am more on the outgoing side. I'm very protective over the people who become close to me, but I tend to not trust people very well.

xxxreading, writing, drawing, photography, singing, playing guitar, and doing favors for people.

xxxReliegh was born into a family that only contained her mother. But, Reliegh never sees her mother because her mother is always out trying to get a fix. Her mother would bring home a new guy every night, but that guy would never be satisfied with just her mother and would go after Reliegh. So, as Reliegh got older she would start to do other things that occupies her time so she wouldn't have to be home much. Reliegh never met her father, her mother never even knew his name. Reliegh, in spite the things she has gone through, have many friends. Reliegh though don't trust her friends every well. She wished to be able to transport because it always appealed to her, to be able to be in one place one minute the in the next in another place. She also thought of teleporting when she was in a bad situation. She never wanted the life she had, but she tends to make the best out of it. She has always dreamed of better life, and even though teleporting isn't much she feels that it would make her life better.

Give Me More
My Camera
My journal
My guitar
Truthful people

Take It Away
liars
Pain
Disappointing someone

My mother.

The role I play:
xxxTransport

xxxJ u i c e h J u i c e

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 pm
▬▬▬ Ariella Mekeyla Craig ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Ariella Mekeyla Craig. But you can call me Ariel.It also says that I was born on December Fourth so that makes me Seventeen years old. I grew up to be 5'4" tall, with Black hair and Blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me Laying on the couch watching movies all day.

I often act like:
xxxAriel is a very observant teenager. Some may call her weird, by the way she talks and the way she dresses. Her way of speaking is strange, and people often ignore what she has to say, although most of the time it's brilliant. She's very hard to understand, by the mask she puts on. You wouldn't be ale to tell what type of mood she is in, unless she makes it obvious. Some may think that Ariel is shy, but it's only because she doesn't desire to talk to most people. She'd rather sit in silence than be in a loud environment, however awkward it may be.

xxxPlaying the piano, watching T.V., eating.

xxxIt's strange when one's mother and father encourage you to be an oddball. Dressing in black and wearing clothes that would be considered different. But I guess that's what makes my parents different from the rest. And boy, they were different. My mother said that when I was three, my very rich grandparents died, they loved us dearly, so they gave us all of their money. We moved into their house, which many said was haunted. My parents told me that when I was young, I would sit and talk to ghosts. I don't remember this. But I believe it. Strange things happen in that house..

My grandparent's house came with two maids and a butler. So I didn't have to do much. The maids would dress me, feed me, and bath me as a child. They would sew my dresses, take me shopping and do everything for me. I usually just sat around the house and watched T.V. Whenever my mother and father set up a play date with children from school, we would play with my dolls. But my way of playing dolls was far different than theirs. I would pop their heads of and chase the other little girls through the house, my parents found it cute, but the children's parents found it horrifying, and they never came back. But I was okay with that, because I had the maids to play with, and the T.V. to watch. Which I guess is why I'm as lazy as I am today. I hate doing anything for myself. I'd rather sit on the couch than do anything outside of my house. It would be pretty cool if I could move anything I wanted to with my mind, I'd never have to do anything ever again..

Give Me More
Staying home
Watching movies
Sleeping

Take It Away
Going places
The dark
Heat

The role I play:
xxxMoving things with my mind

xxxx deadly x liar x

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:20 pm
▬▬▬ Felix Alexander English ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Felix Alexander English. But you can call me Buddy. It also says that I was born on December 14th so that makes me 18 years old. I grew up to be 5'10 tall, with dark brown hair and gray eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me at the national park near town, sitting on a bench near the lake with a good book.

I often act like:
xxxa goofball. All Buddy ever wants to do is make people smile and laugh, and he likes it when he can watch people enjoying life. Although, he's a bit shy, which can make his attempts to make people smile drop like a deadweight.

xxxreading at the library, playing piano, doing puzzles, or working on his grandfather's old toy train collection displays.

xxxEver since Buddy could remember, he's been living with his grandfather in his estate. With no recollection of his parents of his own, he relied heavily on his grandfather to supply some sort of parental figure. For most of his younger years, he would spend his days playing with the toy trains his grandfather collected and showcased in the local museum.

When Buddy went to elementary school, he tried his best to make friends, but he never could interest any of his classmates enough that they would talk to him the next day. He didn't mind, however, for he could always go home and be in his grandfather's company, gluing the little styrofoam trees and plastic tracks to the powdery fake snow-covered grounds of the displays. But when the trend continued through his middle school experience, and when his grandfather passed away in the summer of his eighth grade year, the lack of friendship became a bit more threatening to Buddy.

In high school, Buddy was able to make some friends. Five of them, to be exact. Each day he became more and more grateful that he could be around them. Whenever one of them was bullied, or in trouble, he did his best to be there for them. Whenever one of them smiled, he felt so happy inside and couldn't stand to see that leave them. So Buddy dedicated his time to bringing the smiles back to his friends' faces, and everyone else he encountered. This mostly didn't work out, for his social skills were at the bare minimum. Every time he tried to communicate clearly, he fumbled and, in some cases, offended the other person rather than helped them.

On that night, Buddy only wished to know what everyone wanted to hear, so he could make them happy. So he could see them smile again. Was that too much to ask for?

Give Me More
Reading
Trains
His friends

Take It Away
Sadness
Loneliness
Rude people

The role I play:
xxxthe mind reader

xxxravensluckyshadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:35 pm
▬▬▬ Jeremy Ryan Sumpter ▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Jeremy Ryan Sumpter. But you can call me Jay or Jeremy.It also says that I was born on June 17th so that makes me Eighteen years old. I grew up to be 6'1" tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me at home making movies

I often act like:
xxxIt’s hard to be a happy person after so much death but Jeremy tries to. He puts on the happy face and learned early on that the best way to keep people from worrying was to keep his emotions to himself and vent in some other form than telling them to people. He’s also a bit stubborn when it comes to his ideals and different ideas that he wants to try out in movies. Jeremy is a people person, and isn’t shy when he is around others. If anything he appreciates life more because he has been surrounded by death, he especially appreciates the company of people.

xxxFilm making, film watching, reading, writing, and relaxing.

xxxJeremy had a relatively normal life for the first ten years. It's actually when his obsession with movies and films started, everyone has that first movie tale, that first movie that just grabs ahold of you and forces you to see that the movie business is more than just the final product that we all see. Jeremy's movie was Star War IV: A New Hope by the genius George Lucas. After that he expanded to learning more about older films and everything that went into making the movies he saw then actually trying to make them himself. But that was put on hold when he lost everything.

April 24th, Jeremy was having a normal day. Just the usual go to school, learn something and walk home with his best friend, then kitchen for a snack. His mother was in the living room with his father, sister and his best friend. It was game night at the Sumpter house and of course he was the one that had been sent to get the snacks since he was the one with the friend over. The kitchen was off to the side and while he was in there he heard a loud smashing noise as a drunk driver drove off the road and crashed into the living room that all the people he cared for were in. Everyone in the living room, besides the driver died from either flying projectiles or the car itself, it was an event that most would call "lucky" since he was able to come out alive but that's not how he saw it. But that wasn’t the end to all the sadness. With his family gone he was sent to live with his Grandparents on his mother’s side since his father’s parents had died in a plane crash. For a couple of months everything seemed to be going fine, or as fine as it could get and again he was put at a loss. Both of his grandparents died while out grocery shopping, the details were never given to him but all he had needed to know was that they were gone. There wasn’t any more family left that he could live with so he was left to his godparents.

His godparents weren’t bad people and he felt like they were family since they had been around when he had been a kid but they didn’t make up for the mother, father, sister, friend, and grandparents that he would never be able to see again. At least he had his five friends to help him out when he needed it. That night all I wanted was for death to stop happening around me…

Give Me More
Special Effects
Films
Life

Take It Away
Death
Boring People
Alcohol

The role I play:
xxxTo Live Forever

xxxEragon Ryoku

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 pm
▬▬▬ Benjamin James Nottingham ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Benjamin James Nottingham. But you can call me by either my first or last name, but please, in full. It also says that I was born on November 28th so that makes me seventeen years old. I grew up to be six feet tall, with medium brown hair and gem-green eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me sitting somewhere high up, like on my roof or in a tree, just listening to music and thinking about how to get away from all this chaos...

I often act like:
xxxa bit of a recluse. I'm often quiet and reserved and I really only open to people who plainly display a desire to know me. Those who do get to know me find that I'm much more than the kid in the back of the classroom that doesn't like to talk much. I'm passionate, supportive, and thoughtful, although not necessarily kind and definitely not a gentle spirit. I've got a temper; a bad one at that. Despite that, I've spent years learning to tame it, so most people are lucky to never have seen my violent side. I guess it's on account of my parents. It's a good thing I hate them. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't strive to be unlike them.

xxxclimbing s**t. Seriously. I'm sort of a parkour fanatic. Oh, and I really like to play the guitar, although I could use some lessons. I also like to write horror stories and play video games.

xxxMy family isn't very ideal. I was conceived when my mother was only eighteen. It was an accident, and my father (who was 23 at the time) did not want to be looked down upon for bearing a b*****d child. Neither did my mother. So, they decided to get married, probably like, the following week or something, and nine months later I came along and I guess they rejoiced. But that didn't last all too long. My parents aren't in love; never were, never will be. Every day, they fight and bicker and yell at each other over nonsense. I grew up listening to them never get along, and it sort of contributed to me never getting along with anyone else. I was always an outcast. I dreamt of flying away and finding a family to love me, because God knew my parents didn't. In fact, I'm the only reason they can't leave each other. Their religion forbids divorce or something...?

So, anyway, a few years ago I met this girl with blue hair who was always picked on, and we kind of clicked. And because of her, I have several other close friends; but they're the only friends I have. Not that I'm complaining; love 'em to death. Friendship is nice, because friends don't b***h and whine about how they ruined each others lives and blame it all on the kid who had no say in the matter. It makes me feel like I belong somewhere, so it's no wonder that I'm always hanging out with one of them. And it was really no wonder that I was out with them on this so-called day of wishing: 11-11-11 at 11:11pm. We laid out under the stars and made our wishes. All I wanted was to get out of this chaotic mess my parents put me in. But I guess my phrasing was taken too literally when I wished I could just fly away from these problems...I'm sure you can imagine my shock when I woke the following morning with white wings sprawled over me.

Give Me More
Acoustic music
My friends
Heights
Parkour
Zelda

Take It Away
My parents
The government
Being annoyed
Ostriches