Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
pιтy тнe αɴɢelѕ քʀօʄɨʟɛs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Alexander John Fenirir

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Alexander John Fenirir
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Alex,Johnny,John.
ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:
Male
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
вυт ι αм яєαℓℓу тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Females~

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The Singer
օɦ! ɖɨɖ ɨ ʄօʀɢɛȶ ȶօ ʍɛռȶɨօռ??:
Pure demon
мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:
Alexander is more of a self type character.He's not one for bonding but at the same time he won't mind it.However,his picky attitude and lone wolf type feel to him is most likely what draws people to him the most.Alexander loves playing tricks on people's minds,see how smart or even how much courage they really have.He gives off the more "i hate you before i even know you"look.In reality that is true.Hes not going to lie about it either,if you even seem or look like the type of person he doesn't want to be around you'll know it the minute you look at him.On the more deeper note,he has his more demonic side.Alexander's short temper and anger grows to that fact alone.

He doesn't hold grudges since he usual takes care of it that minute or second.If he did find someone he wanted badly,he'll be protective...in a way.He'll seem more distant and more hateful.The jealously type,that doesn't know better.Oh lets not forget he is a player.Though he just feels to bored to play with women hearts now.So in a way,he cares a little bit more of women then most.

нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:
Usually the male was always with his father.No he never did like it either.Living in the demon world he knew he had half brothers,the whole demon world knew,so he was pretty sure that his half brothers knew of him as well.Alexander always kept to himself however even in the demon world,Alexander was a more of a player.Women in that world didn't care much to it either,so he had grown pretty used to it.A little to used to it that now he's to bored of the act.

His father obviously felt it was a little stupid of him to get bored so easily,yet being the rebel of a teen,Alexander took a more different approach.Still bored and frankly tired of his demon world,he came to the human side.Also with his half brothers. Alexander did feel a small connection with them.Though not to much feeling that trust was not in his personal dictionary.The closes would be his own twin.Then again all twins should right?.Since then he's stayed with his half brothers in the band.When they were choosing who should be the singer,Alex shrugged and started to sing out of the blue.Surprising himself of his own voice,yet made him smirk in a more demonic way.Singing became his passion.Singing became himself,along with being with his brothers.

Around the second year of becoming the top band,Alex was walking alone one day.usually hell be with his twin or stays in his room or something in their large house.However,he felt a need to walk.Coming out and exploring a bit,the male found a small white rabbit.The rabbit was just born and didn't even have it's eyes open yet.Strangely enough,he took a great liking to the animal and felt the need to help it.Taking it home,he cared for it,and has not been apart from the rabbit since.

Extras:
On his left side a demon with a slight beauty to it,reaches its arms to his chest.His white rabbit stays with him all the time.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
MadHatterSora

Alec Joesph Fenirir

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Alec Joesph Fenirir
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Alec or Joesph
Male
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Females~!

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The Guitarist
Pure Demon
Alec is kind of like his twin but not so much. He has different traits you see. He isn't as lone wolf as his brother is. He tends to be one with the crowd but there are times where he is a lone wolf with his brother. He is sadistic and rude but not as rude as his twin. He is a little nicer. He is afraid of bonding with someone cause he doesnt want to end up with one person for the rest of his life. He is a player and tends to flirt with the ladies when he feels like it or if he finds one that suites his taste. When Alec doesnt want to be near anyone he glares at them until they leave him alone but his twin doesnt seem to care and always bothers him. Alec is the protective type. He hates being around people who he thinks will cause harm to his siblings. Alec can be a really nice person when he feels like it and when he isn't stressed out or annoyed. He can be shy around certain females but that a secret that he keeps to himself and he tries to act tough to hide that fact that he was shy. He cant get embarrassed easily when he isn't paying attention and he does something very embarrassing.
Alec wasnt around his father much. He was more around his mother. He would visit his father from time to time but not as much. He heard about his half brothers when he was little. He knew about then just like the whole entire demon world knew about them. In the demon world, Alec was more of thee quite loner type. He would hardly go around anyone unless that person was female and was really beautiful. Soon he got bored of the females and wanted to go somewhere else. Alec was always with his mother because he liked her better then anyone else. He was treated differently then his twins was treated with their father. He was treated with care a love but he still ended up sadistic and rude. His mother personally didnt understand how the son she raised ended up this way so she really didnt question it. When Alec told his mother that he wanted to leave this world his mother was against it at first but then she agreed and smiled at him telling him to come back soon. Alec was confused but he smiled and made it a promise to his mother to come back when he gets bored.

Alec soon heard of Alexander going to the human world. He quickly tagged along. He noticed his half-brothers also tagged along. He didnt mind it much since he was leaving the boring home called the Demon World. His connection with his half-siblings wasnt big but it was there. His main connection was with his twin. It was obvious that they would be closer then the others, right? Soon they formed a band that became a great hit to the humans even both genders. He was there when they picked parts as well. He got the part as the guitarist because he was more suited for it. His first time ever picking up a guitar it felt right and he soon became a pro at playing it. It was shocking to him because he never touched one of those. After the second year that the band was a hit. He usually alone or talking with his half-siblings. He was mostly with his twin the most. He noticed that his twins found a small rabbit. He was confused as to why his twin would have such a weak looking animal but he never voiced his questions. Right now, Alec wonders when they would all get bored of the Human World and when they would head back to the demon world. He wanted to see how his mother was doing after all. His Mother is the only female in the demon and mostly human world that he can stand... unless he meets someone that he can stand in the Human World.

Extras:
Has a tattoo on his left shoulder that moves down his arm but stops before reaching the elbow
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Bravery-Homunculus

Nathan Desmond Pliskin

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Nathan David Pliskin
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Iroquois (My Favorite), Nate, or Des
Dave
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Women, can't keep me away from em either.

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s
ι нold This Position:
The Bass Guitarist
Fallen Demon
Nate often comes off as being quiet and level headed. This is just his ploy to show you that he is sort of a normal person. Once you've fallen into that trap the real Nathan shows up. Turns out that under that cold exterior there is a warmer person who cares for what is precious to him. Unlike his step brother's he is the more artsy one which is kind of why he was cast down, or up in his case, from the depths of hell. Nate is fiercely loyal to his friends and is willing to take up the troubles of others even if he is told not to get involved in the first place. Ironically this suits his instrument of the Bass because what would music be without a Bass line? Another one of his traits is that Nate is a very charismatic person, he much prefer to talk his way out of a situation that fighting, mainly when he fights people he tends to let loose all sense of rational thinking and goes mad-dog. For his charming ways of talking he is also called a Smart-a** cause of his wit and perceptive thinking when he's caught in a conversation and can easily turn any remark made towards him back at their user.
Nate was born in Hell, and out of all his brothers he had the most amount of untapped strength. Nate at the time knew this, so he decided to stay on the safe side and not use that strength unless he needed to. This angered his father and for this he was cast out of hell. He crash landed per say in the ocean in the year 1563. Nate would have died had it not been for some English man whose name always escapes his tongue but never the less he was there as a passenger.

During his travels with the man (The Man actually being Sir Francis Drake) he had learned many languages from English, Sumerian, Irish, Serbian, Spanish, and may more earthly languages while aboard the Golden Hind. It was in the 1600s that Nate had actually left England towards the forming colonies of America. Fact: On the day of his arrival Nate traveled by the use of his wings over the town of Pine Barrens in South Jersey, starting the myth of the Jersey Devil. When he finally got to the west he had found his other brothers and decided to stick with them.

Since then he has been with his brother's and plays the Bass Guitar in their band. On a side note he also participates in Free Running Competitions, which is what makes their band known in more places than in just America. He also knows how to play the actual Guitar as well as the Piano due to all his time spent is England when he was younger.

Extras:
Next to speaking a plethora of languages, he has the tattoo which is simply a way Nate can call upon and use his wings, he also does a little bit of free running if he hasn't already talked about it.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
iSnakeeyes

Viktor Pavel Yovak

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Виктор Павел Яков ... or Viktor Pavel Yovak
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Just Viktor... Those who want their tongues cut out call me Pav or Pavvy
male
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
females

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The DJ/ Mixer
I am a Demon... An ice demon to be specific.
Mush like the color of his eyes, Viktor is cold and sometimes ruthless. Not much of a people person, he tends to hide himself behind his DJ stand. Yes, most would argue that DJs are supposed to be friendly and good with the crowd... but he is an exception. When he isn't turning, Viktor prefers to be alone, which includes time away from his brothers. He likes to go off by himself an wonder, inconspicuously, around whatever city/ town they might be in, and find little whole in the wall bars to drink in. Viktor isn't necessarily an alcoholic, he is just Russian, and loves his Vodka.
Viktor grew up in a little town about 40 minutes drive from Moscow. It was just him and his mother for many years. He remembers seeing the man he called "father" only a hand full of times while he was growing up. He knew that he had half brothers in different parts of the world, but was honestly not interested in meeting any of them. He spent most of his life taking care of his mother, who had been sickly since he was around five years old. On his twenty-first birthday, his mother passed away, but before doing so, made Viktor promise that he would at least try to reconnect with his father and half brothers. He had agreed, though rather begrudgingly.

It took a very long time for Viktor to actually seek out his brothers however. Instead, he spent a couple of decades roaming around the other countries, before eventually making his way to the demon world. It took him a while to warm up to his brothers, after all, he had spent the better part of the last fifty years traveling the human world alone. After a while of being in the demon world though, he became rather bored with same old retinue the placed seemed to have. As well, it seemed the same for his brothers. Venturing back to the human world, things seemed a bit different from what he had remembered, the best of all being the change in music. Viktor quickly learned how to remix the music that was out their, and found that he loved doing it.

Extras:

-Viktor is actually kind of a book worm, his apartment is full of anatomy and medical books.
-He has both of his lobes gauged, as well as his tongue pierced and two anchor piercings on either collar bone.
-He has a large chest piece as well as the batman symbol on his left wrist. that one he usually covers up a with a leather wrist band.
-He can speak English, German, and of coarse Russian.

мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

Sébastien Emmanuel Benedict

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Sebastien Emmanuel Benedict
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Sebby or Benny
Dood
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Girlies

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Drummer
Lycan
Sebastein is a very outspoken person. From his small "Family" made up of friends he believes that he has to speak for everyone in a way through his personality. He isn't very much of a loner and he always has a smile on his face. He might look a bit mischievous and up to no good and basically that's half of it. Sebastien usually is up to no good due to his joke-ster ways and overly-excited body language. He can't stay still, not for a second, he always has to be moving. If he's not moving or thinking of something happy he tends to get a bit..dead like. As in he'll be silent for a whole day and stay in the background of the band. Other than, he's all rainbows and unicorns.
Born in London and then raised in France, Sebastein was next in line after his father to take over the Pack. Though this black headed Lyncan had something else in mind, ever since he was younger Sebastien would always want to go towards the humans and play around with them. He thought they were absolutetly facinating. Lets not forget, this was the six year old Sebby.

Turning around the age of ten, he would venture off into the human world on his own without his mothers and or father permisson. He didn't do much but play around with the other little kids until one day while they were tossing the ball around. He had an cliche instinct to somewhat transform into his true nature, ears popped out on top of little Sebby's head while he caught the ball with his small fangs. Luckily before he was hunted down by any of the villagers his father came and saved him. Forbbiding him to ever go near that world again.

As time passed Sebastien left his pack and went on without his mother and father knowing and simply traveled around. He been to which and every place you could think of, Sleeping with women by mistake and sometimes on purpose. Then one day he took up a talent of drumming. He found it easy and pretty damn fun. Soon he found his brothers and formed a band with them, Pity the Angels. He also has good talents with painting and issues with sports.

Extras:
Sebastien is covered in tattoo's, from his neck to this ankles full body everything. He only got this from out of his travels. He also likes to dye his hair a lot--original color is blond-- To keep himself from becoming sad or depressed he keeps rubber bands on his wrist so that he still keeps his nerves moving.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Asuniki  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 pm
Jezebel Sophia Thalassa

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Jezebel Sophia Thalassa
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Jezzy, Sofie
Friggin' Female!
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
180 Years Young!
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males!

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Model - Alternative Modeling
Half-Ling. Angel/Demon
I have been told I have a very "Acidic Tongue". A slight smartass. Tolerating ignorance isn't something I fancy very well. First impressions are something I rather pay a whole lot of attention too, I may not be very civil, but once someone gets to know me, or, rather, spends enough time with me, They realize, I can ACTUALLY be quite sweet. Weakness isn't something I tolerate either. You will find me trying to bury my nose in anything that will keep me busy, mostly looking over photos and throwing together new portfolios. I am not just a model. Or some sort of...Displaced creature. I am me. Like it or not.

As you can see, I am not the normal or normalities. I am the result of thousands years or war, consolidated into one single night. My mother had fallen for her enemy. Thus, here I am. Not the best of childhoods. I am not one, nor the other, so fitting in was rather, hard. My demon markings are prominent, very prominent.Going through School was hard. I was raised in Russia but moved to America per my "Parents" wishes. I excelled in Music and Art, Yet had no friends. Over the years, as I had gotten older, I was noticed more and more. A rarity in the race.The Perfect combination; Living proof that Angels and demons are capable of cooperating, of not fighting, if only for a breif moment of passion. Taking to modeling, wasn't a first choice, but It made me enough money to put me through school and help out with the necessities. I like it, If it wasn't for it, I wouldn't have met the girls I now refer to as my "sisters". Life could be better. Time to go with the flow?

Extras:
I’ve invested a few bits of cash on some piercings. One in my Lip, and Three near my Right Eye. I can also like to dabble in playing stringed instruments, Mainly the Erhu. I am well versed in Mandarin and Russian. I carry a slight accent as I speak aswell. On my Off sides, I spend alot of time doing Acrobatics. Taking to Hooping and Acrobatic Tricks.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
CandyCane831

Loralei McKenzie Erickson

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Loralei McKenzie Erickson
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Lora, Leigh
100% Female
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
Twenty-One
127 years
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Charming Men

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Bathing Suit Model
Mermaid
Lora is a very playful, yet serious person. She loves to have fun, and just be herself, and loves to make people laugh. But she's really responsible and doesn't rely on others when it comes to getting by. She's good at calming things down in intense situations, and is really like the Mama Bear of her friends, but she does have quite the temper with those who get on her bad side. She's a very brave soul, and isn't afraid to say what she thinks, and is very adventurous.
Lorelei grew up in the vast oceans with her clan of mermen people, but was washed up to the shore of the human lands during a crazy storm oversea fifty years or so back. Always curious of the foreign beings, she found that she could live among them peaceably without spilling her secret. She was also surprised to find that other mythical creatures such as herself lived among them, as well, and found it comforting to not be alone in such an entirely new world. She still has to associate her life with water, however, which she found easy when she received the job of a swimsuit model a year or so ago. She found the job rather fun, and quite easy, especially when she got to model in the water. Lora only shifts into her real form when with her other mythical friends, or mostly when she bathes.
Extras:
Tattoo on the inside of her left wrist, no piercings. Speaks Mermish, and can sometimes be found murmuring to herself in it, though most only think of it as some European language.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Miss Rainbow Child

Haneul Jiog Feng-huang

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Haneul Jiog Feng-Huang
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Fang
Female
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
200 years old
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Exotic Model
Phoenix
Haneul is very cold to most people that she meets. She isnt scared to pick a fight and she is extremely hard headed. But if you actually got to know her you would know that she is actually a sweet heart. Haneul is very talkitive around those she knows and is close with. She is a smart alex though. It gets on a lot of peoples nerves. Sarcasm is a language that she speaks well. If you get on her bad side then you better be prepared to watch hell freeze over. But she is wise.
Ever since she was young she always knew there was something different about her. Not knowing her real parents she couldnt figure it out. She would always ask her adoptive parents about her real ones but the only knew as much as she did. Then at the age of 16 she ran into some one that gave her all the answers. She knew what she was finally. A phoenix. The power it had was amazing to her. She was told that her parents died only to give birth to her in the ashes that remained. Since then she had been bursting into flames and then has always been reborn. It happens every thousand years she lives. But she is reborn as how she remained for the past 3000. Bored with life she deiced to model.

She loved how exciting it got when she left the house and there were thousands of people there waiting to catch a glimpse of her. She can turn into her original form when ever the situation calls for it. She studied all forms of martial arts to help protect her and now the other models. She sees them as sisters she has never had and loves them all dearly, even if some of them are hard to handle. She is the oldest of the models and has studied almost every thing. So picking a fight with her would be impossible.

When ever she meets some one new she puts on this cold front to frighten them away. It's how she picks the cowards from the strong ones. Many have failed. If she is ever sweet then that normally means she is in a bad mood and will take it out on that person in a different way. She lives for the thrill. She is the trouble maker in the group, always being put in situations that have almost got her killed. She has been behaving more recently due to the controversy it would cause her and her sisters is she was caught doing anything outrageous.

Extras:
Tattoo one her back and on her side a little. She can speak any language besides other "mythical" races.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Angelique Serafina O'Connor

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Angelique Serafina O'Connor
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Angie, Sera, Angel(but she hates that one.)
Lady
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Gentlemen

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Model-Fitness/Athletic modeling
Kitsune
Angie's best described as having a warrior's spirit. Before she established herself among the humans, she was one of the strongest and fiercest Kitsune warriors in the demon realm.She is still very powerful, but she hardly gets herself mixed up in the affairs of mythical wars these days. Now she is one of the most famous models in the world, which comes with its own battles and privileges. Angie is very athletic. She has dabbled in every sport imaginable and is skilled in all of them. Of course, she isn't perfect, though many of her more avid fans would disagree. There are sports she is better at than others and still other sports where she needs to make some serious improvements to her game. Her problem lies mostly with her attention span. One week she will be obsessed with learning a new sport, how to play a new instrument or whatever and the next she will have lost all interest in it and moved on to the next adventure. This is the case with most of her boyfriends as well.

Since she has joined the human lifestyle, Angie has become a reckless risk taker. Death has never been a fear for her, so she is always putting herself in harms way for the thrill and adrenaline rush. In other words, Angie is a huge adrenaline junkie. She is also very proud of her kitsune blood. She wishes for nothing more than to be able to wear her ears and tails proudly out among the humans. But she doesn't want to jeopardize her sisters' safety or their careers, so she keeps them hidden. With enough concentration and practice she is able to conceal her ears and tail from human eyes. It's a kind of camouflage that kitsune's evolved into so they could move safely among humans. However, other mythical creatures are able to see her tails and ears even when she is hiding them.

Angie didn't grow up among the humans. Most of her life was spent in battle or training for battle. Even though is still very young for a kitsune, she is among the most powerful kitsune warriors in the world. Her clan didn't socialize much with the humans because, at that time, the kitsune-human relations weren't really on peaceful terms. Angelique learned this first hand as a young child. The clan had stopped a few miles away from a human colony to rest and find supplies. In the middle of the night, the humans raided the camp. They destroyed the supplies and murdered her mother and other members of the clan. At that time, Angie had been furious. She held a fierce grudge against humans for at least 500 years. Once she reached her first millennium birthday though, she realized how foolish it was to harbor a grudge against the entire human race for a crime one small group of them committed against her.

After many wars there was a peace that settled between the races. Angelique grew restless, she needed something to keep her entertained. She was a warrior, she wasn't trained for peace. After a lot of deliberation and consultation with the clan elders, Angelique left the clan to live with the humans. She still had some healing to do to recover from the murder of her mother. One of the elder's suggested she live with the humans to learn more about them and learn to forgive them fully. So, that's exactly what she did. Camoflaging her true self from the human eye, Angie worked her way into the modeling business and became the star many know and love today.

She models the most for fitness and athletic shoots, but she'll dabble in other areas whenever she feels like changing up her schedule a bit. Her schedule is always hectic, when she isn't working, she's jumping off some cliff or some other crazy stunt. Silence and stillness make her nervous, just like peace made her a bit stir crazy.

Extras:
She speaks the ancient Kitsune language and Japanese. She has a colorful kitsune and waterfall tattoo that flows down her right side, a few inches below her arm, and a Cherry Blossom branch tattoo on the underside of her left wrist. She also has a special gift to control nature. She can only control plants though, the earth is a different part of nature that she is not able to access.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
living_reflection

Anya Leyla Hollan

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Anya Leyla Hollan
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Anya
Female
σн αnם ι ℓσσк тнιѕ σℓ∂:
117 years old
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males <33

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Dancewear Model
Fairy
Anya definately has a blonde personality to her. Regardless, she is rather intelligent. Anya is a bubbly and social person, when you get to know her that is. She starts out shy but when you start to talk to her, you see her true side. Anya is basically a child at heart. She is loud, bubbly, and hyper. Although she is a dancer, Anya is incrediably lazy. However, she is willing to go out and just have fun. Starting fights with her isn't exactly the best because she will not back down. A key characteristic is that she is stubborn and it will take alot to change her mind if its already set.
Anya grew up with her mother and father in the safety of their own 'world'. Her parents were considered the leaders of their clan and were respected by all. So everyone thought. When she was 16, her parents were both brutally murdered and since she was not considered an adult, Anya couldn't claim the crown. At last the clan came to a decision and elected another male and female as leaders. However, power controlled them and ruined everything her parents had worked for. Her aunt took her under her wing and they abruptly left before any more damage could be done. Moving was quite frequent with her aunt since they stopped aging young. Anya has travelled all over the world starting in Australia and now to the United States. Anya was frustrated and scared that she wasn't the same as everyone else. She was different and unique. Dancing became a way to relieve the stress of hiding herself and ended up being offered a job for a modeling company. There is where she bacame close with four other girls in the company. They were considered her sisters as far as anyone would ask.
Extras:
Tattoo on her lower back, Anya can also speak the language of her people. Dancing is her passion as well as animals.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
iBrittani  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out