Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo 3: ODST RP! "Rain" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UNSC or Covenant?
UNSC
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Covenant
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

Chaos let out a long, drawn-out sigh and shook his head, "Beautiful, majestic, a paradise. I never really got to enjoy my home world, I never even knew the name. I was shoved into the Covenant at an early age, them training us like we were all the same. I got some special treatment and I was told that I was special, and I was. I just wish this god-forsaken war would just end, I'd really like to have a friend instead of mindless teammates." He said with a growl, letting out a sigh and looking at Acid.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 pm

User Image
Eclipse sighed. This was not his day. It helped that there was someone to talk to, alien or not. "So, any hot alien babes back home?" The elite gave him a dirty look. "Okay, okay, sorry. Sheesh." Eclipse shot down another Flood combat form. "Hey what's that?" He motioned to a large silhouette off in the distance. "V, let's go check it out." They walked towards the shadow. "Hey! It's a pelican!" They raised their guns. There were no signs of life in the carcass of the UNSC aircraft. Just ammo and supplies. Perfect... Eclipse thought.

User Image

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 pm

*sigh* well, maybe when this war is over, I'll get to visit your world.
It sounds nice. I never really liked the cities that us humans have. Too noisy and polluted. Honestly, I think my race could do without certain kinds of technology.

*I get a weird feeling in my gut, like we're being watched.*

Chaos.....I think we're being watched...dont look, just act normal , and wait for my signal....we have to time this right....

Pull out your energy sword, and act like your showing it to me..... (all of this is whispered, just to you know)

*normal voice* so, how do your energy swords work exactly. I mean, if it's ok if I ask, that is.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

Chaos nodded and pulled out his sword, tilting his head as he asked him the question, "Well, the energy supply is powered by the special type of battery, inside the handle that makes the blade. The battery is preset to make the blade as you can see." He said with a smile, turning it on and chuckling softly.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

*I can hear fain foot steps behind us*

Hmm, interesting. This stuff is forerunner tech, right?

*as I am holding my SMG up to my chest casually, I make a gesture with my fingers while holding onto the grip: 3, 2, 1.*

NOW!! *I turn around and aim down the sight of my SMG, and my eyes go wide, for what was following us was a little girl, taken over by the flood*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:58 am

((just a question, what type of location are you guys in? please quote this))

FirionTheDragon

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

FirionTheDragon

(We are in a UNSC outpost that was taken by the Covenant. Now it's being taken by the Flood. It is a swampy, dark location.)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm

User Image

Chaos looked at the girl with a whimper, looking at Acid and then at the girl, as the girl jumped on his face and he let out a yelp, screaming, "By the rings, get her off of me, Acid!" He said with a growl, getting her off of him and throwing her to the ground and slamming his foot on her, making a huge cracking noise and blood splattering all over to floor, panting softly as he lifted his foot up and sat down, starting to clean the blood and flood goop off of his foot.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 am

Koneko Shizukana
FirionTheDragon

(We are in a UNSC outpost that was taken by the Covenant. Now it's being taken by the Flood. It is a swampy, dark location.)

(ok thanks)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:32 pm

A distance away a fast moving figure was running through the swamp, blowing down small flood spores and a few infected humans. The flood were doing their best to try and infect this creature, but its speed and quick reflexes made it nearly impossible. The figure continued to blow down flood, until it felt over whelemed and turned to flee.

After a few minutes of running it came across a large outpost, it usually kept its distance arond these, but the sound of an Elite got his attention and he headed toward it.

FirionTheDragon

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

*i look at the destroyed flood body*
I-I'm sorry that I hesitated. It's just that....that little girl....looked kind-of like my little sister......but, that can't be. She's been dead for a year now....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 am

User Image

Chaos sighed and shook himself off, "It's alright, Acid. I know what it's like to lose a loved one. I fell in love with this female during the training and she did the same back, we had a child and everything seemed perfect... Then, a brute came into my station and noticed our secret, reporting it to the Brute Chieftain. He immediately killed my mate and my child, but left me to live... T-The g-god damn B-Brutes..." He growled out in a sad tone, his flashing eyes blurring up with looked to be like tears as he fell to his knees and looked down, averting his face from Acid as he tried to keep himself.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 am

The creature closed its distance between the outpost and itself quite quickly. Flood were rising out of the swamp as it ran through the swamp, but its speed was too much for the flood. In a moment it quickly reached the outpost and ran through one of the broken doors.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff