Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
PROMISE to YOU >> Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm
Profiles go here.

If you're not Coffee, don't post.

Enjoy~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Former Self
"For what purpose was I born?"

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

「NAME」 Kanon Jikan L'Ouverture

「NICKNAME」 Just Kanon

「CALL-SIGN」 Joker

「AGE」 Sixteen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 25th

「GENDER」 Female

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

「EYE COLOR」 Deep Sky Blue [ Originally Light Green ]

「HAIR COLOR」 Raven Black [ Originally Light Turquoise ]

「HEIGHT」 5'3"

「TALENTS」 Character talents?

「WEAPONS」 Character weapons or fighting style - anywhere from one to seven

「PERSONALITY」 one paragraph minimum- 5 to 7 sentences, 5 paragraphs maximum

「HISTORY」 Born December 25th on a snow white Christmas Day, Kanon's first memory was of being abandoned. Why? To this day, she doesn't know. Luckily for her, she was found by another street kid, thankfully older than her. On the bad side, he was only five, and only heaven knows how a five-year-old takes care of a newborn. Anyways, it was soon time for Kanon to turn five (her past five years consisting of catching colds every other week) and her benefactor to turn ten. Absolutely horrible. It was around the time Kanon finally understood they had been abandoned by society. Their life was falling apart before they knew it. Kanon was malnourished, suffered from sickness, and she was stick thin. Literally. And then her "brother" turned to thieving. Yeah, they lived off of that for a while. Then, he was shot by the mafia. Don't mess with them. And so, it was around that time (six years old) that she met Alexander. He didn't seem to like her at first, until they began to develop a sort of mutual bond. And then the rest happens. Oh yes, they were young, but even a blind person could tell they were absolutely in love. How cute. Kind of. Kanon was a bit too stubborn (and shy) to admit it, but it was pretty obvious.

Then, when Kanon was about thirteen years old, she was approached by a strange man. He was not mafioso, but he wasn't nobility. He offered her, as he would call it, "an easy way out". This feeble hand-to-mouth existence could be changed, and she could secure safety for Alex. And Kanon foolishly agreed. Well, when you're a thirteen year old, that sounds like a dream come true, right? Anyways...moving on. She agreed to follow the strange man, "disappearing" from this world, and pretty much left everyone behind. Not that she had much of a choice; hearing that your beloved is threatened by the mafia tends to help you swing your decision. After being with Checkmate for a few years, Kanon had risen to Fifth Chair. And it was around then that Checkmate began to experiment with a sort of drug, called the "Blue Butterfly". Since bad luck seemed to be on Kanon's side, she was naturally selected to be the one who got the injection. Well...what did happen was extremely useful...For Checkmate. Kanon lost all her memories of her life before meeting the boss of Checkmate, and she doesn't remember why she joined. She no longer remembers why she was protecting a total stranger. Another useful thing - emotion deletion and re-generation. Her cells had been fed an enzyme that sped up the healing process. Not useful thing - her eye and hair color changed. No idea. But whenever she used her healing powers, her left eye would flame up in a strange blue.

With those strange new gifts, it was no surprise Kanon rose to the top of the organization. By then, they had expanded, and Alex had come to work under her as the Second Chair. Kanon had absolutely no idea who he was, and did not understand why he was trying to be her friend. C'mon - she was the Concertmaster of the Orchestra! No one wanted to befriend her. She was annoyed, but grew to accept it. Although she has no memories, she can tell that Alexander was suffering. Not that she knew how to help. For goodness's sake, they weren't suppose to be so "human" and have these feelings! And for the past few years, she learned to get along with her "stand partner" on their missions together, and everything was as normal as it could be for our little blue-eyed raven. Until they were assigned to protect that girl. At first, Kanon was as angry as an emotionless human could ever get. Alright, they were elite for nothing! Why was their mission to get along with this girl. then? No one really attacked her, just the occasional mafia hitman, but still! And what was up with the bewitching of her subordinates? Suddenly, everyone was all ga-ga over this girl they barely knew. Kanon found it dangerous to be attached, and she tried to remind everyone else. No one paid her heed. And that led to her inability to get along with the "little Miss Perfect". Ouch.

「EXTRA」 Extra facts about your character?

「LIKES」 No one, of course.

「SONG」 Pyroxene of the Heart

「CHAIR」 First Chair

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"One cannot fight without reason,wither they like it or not..there is a reason."

「NAME」 Alexander John Fenirir

「NICKNAME」 i guess Alex,or wolf.

「CALL-SIGN」 King

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 2nd

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Silverish gray

「HAIR COLOR」 Silverish purple. ,gray

「HEIGHT」 about6'0ft.

「TALENTS」 When he has the time;he's using drawing,the only thing that helps him.When it comes to battle,his a pretty good fighter.Using both close-combat and range-combat.

「WEAPONS」 Alexander is in love with his weapon;A large scythe.The scythe has a flawless blade,and the workmanship on it reflects him slightly.when it comes to his fighting level his probably the top one,being at a 9.5,obviously,he has flaws.

「PERSONALITY」 Alexander is more of a self type character.He's not one for bonding but at the same time he won't mind it.However,his picky attitude and lone wolf type feel to him is most likely what draws people to him the most.Alexander loves playing tricks on people's minds,see how smart or even how much courage they really have.He gives off the more "i hate you before i even know you"look.In reality that is true.Hes not going to lie about it either,if you even seem or look like the type of person he doesn't want to be around you'll know it the minute you look at him.On the more deeper note,he has his more demonic side.Alexander's short temper and anger grows to that fact alone.

He doesn't hold grudges since he usual takes care of it that minute or second.If he did find someone he wanted badly,he'll be protective...in a way.He'll seem more distant and more hateful.The jealously type,that doesn't know better.But at the same time he becomes confused and well child-like.He can get bashfully,and acting childish at times may be one of the good parts of his slightly cold attitude.

「HISTORY」 "We'll meet again...I promise."".was the last words he heard from the only girl he loved,and wanting to love.Hearing those words seemed to be the only hope he had at that moment.During their meeting of three years at that time,they both went through many vast things of the world.Alexander becoming a mature man at only a young age because of the changes.Even back thing,"safe" or"secure" didn't really come by Alexander.After she disappeared,which really made him take a long time to process,he almost,in a way lost himself.His charming and fun,child-like attitude changed while the world around him change.It seemed to be the only best idea to do so.Feeling the urge,the want to look for her,that is exactly what happened.Alexander looked high and low,many things happening to him along the way.

During those years,Alexander began fighting more and more..almost as if he needed to,it was something,at the time that kept his mind off of her.However,not being able to fight with his own feelings,that he didn't even tell,he used his fighting to help him.Help him get closer in searching for her.Along the way his attitude turned a bit cold,from his first killing,to the next and next.It was the only way at this moment to survive.Becoming almost lost in killing,one day,the randomness day he will not forget,he found a small white rabbit.Now he was thinking "what the hell is a rabbit,doing here!?".Picking up the small animal and hearing it's soft chu like cries made him smile a bit.Smiling with feeling out of a long time.Seeing this in himself,he kept the small animal and still til this day she stays with him.

About a few years back he was one of the checkmates,but was a low starter at the time.That is, until he found her.Finding her hit him hard,and he strive for the top and that he did.Meeting the queen,he told her a little about somethings,the rest she found out by herself.Then when he finally got to her,it even hit him more hard that she didn't remember her.In fact,things about her were different,but the things that did not change,well he knew it was her.After all this time he still cared for her and still loves her,but when they took up the job of protecting the noble's daughter,things changed a bit.slowly he's falling for the daughter and still in love with Kanon.At this moment,the cold like guy,is in the most distressed of his life time...

Killing is easier then this.

「EXTRA」 It's a little strange,but he has a small white rabbit that he found a while back.Most likely,since becoming a killer was apart of him,he may have wanted a small "light"helping him on his way.

「LIKES」 'Well you see it's a bit complicated.I'm in love with one and i'm really starting to like the other.Jesus..."

「SONG」 Soundless Voice

「CHAIR」 Second Chair

「PUPPETMASTER」 MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
When My Hair is Down
"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence."

「NAME」 Sumiko Chiyo Hanasaki

「NICKNAME」 Sumi

「CALL-SIGN」 Queen

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 March 28th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Chocolate Brown

「HAIR COLOR」 Jet Black

「HEIGHT」 5'3"

「TALENTS」 I play the violin very well!

「WEAPONS」 I enjoy far-range weapons, like my bow and arrow. But, I prefer to use a sharp katana whenever possible.

「PERSONALITY」 Well, because you asked so nicely, I suppose I can tell you what I'm like. I'm normally a very quiet person, but I'm not distant. I'm quiet, but I'm also very friendly. I believe that no one in this world should be alone, and I'm always reaching out to create new relationships. Once I create a relationship with someone, and it eventually blossoms into a friendship, I become very supportive in whatever it is they choose to do. If I disagree with what they want to do, I suggest that they do something different. After all, I don't want them to get hurt badly. I like being surrounded by people, but not too many people. I have a slight fear of crowds, especially uneven crowds. That's why I'm so happy that we've evened out!

I'm a fighter, and I refuse to step down when I believe in a cause. I will fight until the bitter end until I have to. I'm also very motherly towards people, regardless as to whether they are older or younger than I. Being motherly means that I am very gentle. When I talk, I choose to speak in very gentle tones, and some people actually tell me that I mumble when I speak. No, I don't mumble; they just aren't listening hard enough. I was raised to be a well-mannered young woman, and I must say, I have done my parents proud.

「HISTORY」 Unlike my partner, who seems to have a very dark past from what I've observed, I was born to a family of four. There were my parents and my older sister. My entire family was very artistic, and we all had modes of expressing ourselves in unique ways. My older sister used art, my mother used words, my father used fighting styles, and I picked up on music, the violin specifically. I was a perfectly good student, daughter, and sister, always listening to what they said and doing what they told me to. Well, that was all true, until my family suddenly disappeared. I came home late one night, because I had rehearsal for my orchestra, and no one was home. At first, I thought that they had simply gone out or something of that sort. But there was no note, no sign that they had left. It was almost as if they were doing something and just...left.

After that incident, I continued on with my life, living alone. I stumbled upon Checkmate by accident, and because the positions were like those of an orchestra setting, I was immediately drawn. Little did I know that I would be trained in the art of killing. It scared me at first; it still scares me today. But knowing that I wouldn't be alone, and finding the cause of the disappearance of my family was my determination to go up the ranks of Checkmate. I rose up to become Third Chair, which granted me a partner. It had been a while since I had worked with someone, but it seems like he refuses to work with me. Oh well. One day, I believe, he will see that he cannot do everything himself.

When my teammates and I were assigned to protect a noble's daughter, I grew excited. There were only five of us at the time; two girls and three boys. Knowing that another girl would be included in our group, despite her inability to kill, I grew excited. I befriended her immediately, finding common ground with our musical backgrounds. I must say, she is an excellent singer, but I must also say that I am the better violist. Or, that's what I like to believe.

「EXTRA」 Don't tell anyone, but chocolate is my weakness. And I enjoy playing my violin at night, while everyone is asleep. It gives me time to unwind and...let my emotions speak for themselves. I also enjoy writing poetry, but that's only when music cannot speak for me.

「LIKES」 Like anyone? Oh, no, that isn't for me.

「SONG」 Uso Bakkari

「CHAIR」 Third Chair

「PUPPETMASTER」 Sumiko-Chan555

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
"Being mad is better than being perfectly boring..."

「NAME」 Edward Wesley Resmond

「NICKNAME」 Ed. That's it.

「CALL-SIGN」 Knight

「AGE」 Eighteen

「BIRTHDAY」 May 7th

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Gray

「HAIR COLOR」 Dark Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'6"

「TALENTS」 Let's see now...

「WEAPONS」 I prefer close range weapons, but I do carry gun (not used to often).

「PERSONALITY」 Let's get this over with. I don't like talking to others very much, though I do deal with it when I don't really have any other choice. To tell the truth, the way people talk about stupid and absolutely useless things, so I stay out of their conversations. I don't really care if people call me antisocial or just plain unfriendly. Chances are I am, but that's their opinion. I prefer spending time by myself versus spending time in the company of others. Nowadays that's more difficult than ever because of my stupid "teammates", so I'm in a rather terrible mood. That's normal. Who wouldn't be in foul temper with those idiots around? And anyhow, I think I accomplish most of the missions on my own. Who told them to stick around and help?

I'm really independent and I dislike others giving me orders... which is why I often have a problem with my position in Checkmate, you see. I'm a bit arrogant in this way, but I do have my talents and all that. People just fail to notice how kind I can be inside... (mostly because I don't talk to them, but hey. I don't have much to say to them.) But, when I do talk (not often at all), I'm extremely blunt and I'm the type to say exactly what I mean. Screw manners; they're a waste of my time and breath.

「HISTORY」 You're very nosy, you know that? Anyhow, I was born in a perfectly dysfunctional family, with an alcoholic mother and a workaholic father who rarely came home. Of course, this wasn't quite healthy for me, but I managed to take care of myself. My parents never bothered with me anyways, and heck, I could care less about them. I got good grades in school, but unfortunately, I was a bit of a trouble child and was often busted for fighting with other kids and the like. Did I care? Of course I didn't; they all deserved it, anyhow. I don't pick fights with other people- they pick fights with me. Naturally, by the time I was finished with school, no one dared approach me. That created a perfect little bubble for me to join an organization with no ties, doesn't it?

I worked my way up in Checkmate at a quick pace, considering that I never received help from others. Of course, I'm now paired up with a useless partner, but I try my best to ignore her and get things over with by going through the missions as quickly as possible. Now, don't think I've never been defeated before; I have been. I suppose that's why I'm not in a higher chair position, but I'm perfectly fine with the one I have now. Not too high, not too low... just right for observation.

「EXTRA」 None. I'm so boring you'd want to flee from me. Go away.

「LIKES」 Nobody. *scoffs* And of course I don't like the Third Chair. What are you thinking?

「SONG」 BossDeath を歌ってみた【amu】

「CHAIR」 Fourth Chair

「PUPPETMASTER」 Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
With Glasses
"One way or another, it no longer matters."

「NAME」 Wilheim Jacques Lawrence

「NICKNAME」 Just Wil

「CALL-SIGN」 Bishop

「AGE」 Nineteen

「BIRTHDAY」 October 13th

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Dark Steel Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Dark Chocolate Brown

「HEIGHT」 5'11"

「TALENTS」 Character talents?

「WEAPONS」 Character weapons or fighting style - anywhere from one to seven

「PERSONALITY」 one paragraph minimum- 5 to 7 sentences, 5 paragraphs maximum

「HISTORY」 two paragraphs minimum- 5 to 7 sentences per paragraph, 5 paragraphs maximum

「EXTRA」 Extra facts about your character?

「LIKES」 No one. I simply don't have the time.

「SONG」 Hope

「CHAIR」 Fifth Chair

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
undercover
"the miracle of meeting you..."

「NAME」 Erika Ariadne Lamari

「NICKNAME」 Eiri or Ariadne (I never really cared for Erika...)

「CALL-SIGN」 ...

「AGE」 seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 January 3rd

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Silver

「HAIR COLOR」 Silver

「HEIGHT」 5' 2"

「TALENTS」 Music (violin, singing, piano, flute, etc.), that's all she can do aside from baking.

「WEAPONS」 Does music instruments count? No? [/sadface]

「PERSONALITY」 A quiet girl, but very frank towards people she has opened up to. But either way, you won't be seeing her starting conversations often. There isn't much that irks her temper, making people think she's a pacifist. Once you dig deeper, one can find that Eiri actually has a sense of humor (not the best sense around, however). She's generally quite sweet and calm, wishing to be on everyone's good sides and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. You can't say that she's very generous, but she is quite sensitive to others and generally tries to look on the bright side of things. She is very good at hiding her current emotions from others. But even then, it has a limit, as eventually her bottled up feelings would overflow. Little squabbles don't linger long in her mind, but she may take longer to let go the bigger arguments.

「HISTORY」 My father inherited his status as a Baron in one of the kingdom's slightly larger estates. He had already knew my mother growing up, and it was already a matter of time before the two were married. About two years later, my older brother was born, but it wouldn't be for another three years before my second older brother and I would be born; as twins. Unfortunately, the strain and energy it took to birth the two of us was too much for mother, and she died shortly after. I was named after my mother; Erika.

My eldest brother never fully forgot that fact; and he would use it against us whenever he grew upset. My two brothers always like to fight, verbally and physically. My twin brother kept the spotlight off of me while I was hiding in the music room (it's how I learned so many different music instruments). However, the two expressed their violence in different ways, my eldest always being involved in various fighting classes, from fencing to martial arts. My twin did the same as my brother, although in his attempt to out-beat our brother, he made the unwise decision to start getting involved in the Mafia.

Eventually, my twin brother got into the wrong side of the Mafia; and soon got himself killed. It was after the funeral that my eldest brother finally got to his senses about what he shouldn't have done. But an invitation had arrived from the King for my brother to be one of the Prince's bodyguards. The pay was beyond well, and my brother was soon off,sending me part of his pay each month as an awkward apology of sorts. I understood his meaning, but I try not to think badly of him, as my twin brother won't ever be coming back.

My father soon feared for my own safety, and soon hired some bodyguards. Although where they came from; I'm not exactly sure....

「EXTRA」 She tends to change her appearance every now and then, especially when going out (changing hair colors, color contacts; etc.)
She's mostly seen with violins, but she singing is her strong point.

「LIKES」 Se-cr-et~!

「SONG」 Time After Time

「CHAIR」 Nobleman's Daughter

「PUPPETMASTER」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items