Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
College Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  poll whore!
View Results

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
Done one year and saving up for last year ^_^
What classes you doing?

I have a large number of unimportant classes, and two important ones. In order of importance, I have English, Pre Calculus, Physical Science, Saxophone, Piano, University Life (dumb required course), and Career Exploration (another dumb required course). You?

User Image

I just took the classes for my course (Culinary Arts) So they gave me Math,Baking,Cooking,Theory,Menu classes,Diets. others i think cant remember

That's cool. Your classes actually matter to your major, though. Mine do not.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
What classes you doing?

I have a large number of unimportant classes, and two important ones. In order of importance, I have English, Pre Calculus, Physical Science, Saxophone, Piano, University Life (dumb required course), and Career Exploration (another dumb required course). You?

User Image

I just took the classes for my course (Culinary Arts) So they gave me Math,Baking,Cooking,Theory,Menu classes,Diets. others i think cant remember

User Image

But of course. Over here as much as I know,you take the classes you need and extras are on your own time or if there is not enough classes that you need that year

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
What classes you doing?

User Image

User Image

But of course. Over here as much as I know,you take the classes you need and extras are on your own time or if there is not enough classes that you need that year

Lucky you. All I'm doing is wasting money, time, and energy on classes that I don't like, need, or understand. Not to mention that I'll probably graduate with three degrees in nothing.
And did I mention that the picture in your posts are awesome? Because it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
What classes you doing?

User Image

User Image

Lucky you. All I'm doing is wasting money, time, and energy on classes that I don't like, need, or understand. Not to mention that I'll probably graduate with three degrees in nothing.

User Image

tehe ty. It was a gift from the Halloween event cat_razz
And that sucks cat_sad they dont help you with classes and what t take? because as far as i know they should. in this economy wasting money isnt an option

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

And that sucks cat_sad they dont help you with classes and what t take? because as far as i know they should. in this economy wasting money isnt an option

Most of the money being wasted isn't my own, but the time is. I don't need help choosing classes; the thing is that the classes required by the school for graduation are the ones that mean nothing to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

Most of the money being wasted isn't my own, but the time is. I don't need help choosing classes; the thing is that the classes required by the school for graduation are the ones that mean nothing to me.

User Image

well thats good that most isnt yours. Oh so college itself need mandatory classes? weird

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

well thats good that most isnt yours. Oh so college itself need mandatory classes? weird

Yeah it is weird, but it's okay. I'm almost finished with those classes and I'll soon be able to move past them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

Yeah it is weird, but it's okay. I'm almost finished with those classes and I'll soon be able to move past them.

User Image

I was wondering why college there is so expensive,now i see why
Hopefully you get them done soon to get through more important courses razz

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

I'll be done with them the first week of December, so it's not that bad really, but I still don't like it lol.
And it's not really expensive compared to many others. I only pay 8k a semester in tuition. The school I wanted was 19k each semester.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

I'll be done with them the first week of December, so it's not that bad really, but I still don't like it lol.
And it's not really expensive compared to many others. I only pay 8k a semester in tuition. The school I wanted was 19k each semester.

User Image

My course is 3k a year. Plus 500 for equipment. I meant compared to mine it is XD. thats alot of money.lol
Im glad itll be done soon ^_^

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

My course is 3k a year. Plus 500 for equipment. I meant compared to mine it is XD. thats alot of money.lol

3.5k a YEAR! I'M PAYING 16K A YEAR! AND I WILL BE PAYING 40K A YEAR IF I TRANSFER! That is so expensive. sweatdrop I hate spending money.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

3.5k a YEAR! I'M PAYING 16K A YEAR! AND I WILL BE PAYING 40K A YEAR IF I TRANSFER! That is so expensive. sweatdrop I hate spending money.

User Image

and my course is all cooking youd think itd be more. My bf took Civil Engineering and he got a bank loan of 30k i beleive that paid school,rent,food. lmao. He quit the course after 2yrs but it only wouldve been 50k at the most at the end of his 4yrs
I guess here its just less expensive? Im sry its so much where you are..come here instead haha

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

and my course is all cooking youd think itd be more. My bf took Civil Engineering and he got a bank loan of 30k i beleive that paid school,rent,food. lmao. He quit the course after 2yrs but it only wouldve been 50k at the most at the end of his 4yrs
I guess here its just less expensive? Im sry its so much where you are..come here instead haha

Where is it? I honestly wanted to get farther away, but I'm not an adult yet (according to the law) and my mother wouldn't let me leave the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina
lil_t-boz
PrincessLibitina

User Image

User Image

Where is it? I honestly wanted to get farther away, but I'm not an adult yet (according to the law) and my mother wouldn't let me leave the area.

User Image

an adult here(to law) is 18. how old are you?
I love in Ontario Canada and i went to school in Kingston,ON

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash