Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Paper Demon vs The Crimson Dragon: Zatoshi vs Haku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku froze in his tracks as the clones blocked him and immediately blew a barrage of fire from his mouth, completely sucking up the clones. "I'm so glad I'm a dragon." The two clones pulled the same stunt, unleashing all the built up fire in their bodies. As the clones disappeared, Haku and his clones realized it had all been a waste of time. Now on the ground, Haku picked up a single blade of grass and examined it. During this time, his wings grew again and he looked up at Zatoshi. "It appears as if he's going to sit there throughout the entire fight. This is bound to be boring."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Chuunin- 45 Jutsus + Monthly Bonus (10 months) = 63 Jutsus Left

Chuunin can perform:
44 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

O r i g a m iXXnoXXDaraXXS u i t o n►◄A m e g a k u r e►◄F u u t o nXXM a s t e r s►◄

User Image
"Everyone has a page of their life.....

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi used the clones as a diversion as now Zatoshi was near the real Haku, his entire body turned into multiple paper crows who then began to fly around and surround him, if he tried to burn his way out, more birds would come to block the exit hole and he would just be surrounded again, as this happened, multiple crows turned themselves back into sheets of paper and stuck themselves to Haku, one by one, proving to be hard to get off if he tried to pull them off.

╚══════════════╝

"...I shall be the first to have a book of my life."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:02 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

As Haku found himself being covered by little paper birds, he scowled and activated his eye, yet again. He could see small traces of chakra in each of the little birds and they continued to fly around him and stick to him. He started blowing fire, but everytime he did, more birds covered up the hole. But there was a short time before they covered the hole. And he could use this to his advantage. Everyone knew a dragon could outfly a bird. So, Haku allowed his wings to shoot from his back. Blowing upward and flying upward at the same time allowed him to escape the circle. While the birds were trying to fill the hole the fire created, he could rush straight through. And that's exactly what it did. He was still covered in birds, however. So he slowly snatched them off as he flew through the air, trying to get away from the paper.

63 Jutsus Left

Chuunin can perform:
44 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

O r i g a m iXXnoXXDaraXXS u i t o n►◄A m e g a k u r e►◄F u u t o nXXM a s t e r s►◄

User Image

╔══════════════╗

A paper hand gripped onto Haku's ankle as he was JUST about to exit the tornado of birds, the rest of the paper hand formed itself into Zatoshi, BUT this one was another paper clone, pulling him back down into it. Now, all of the paper birds that swirled around him came in all at once and the clone that held onto Haku's ankle formed one handseal with the other hand, setting off every single one of those paper birds into a fiery explosion.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku felt something grasp his leg, and he immediately felt instinct kick in. He performed a single handsign and disappeared. Suddenly, a blade of grass would appear in the clone's hand. It was the same grass Haku had picked up only minutes before. As the explosions went off, Haku reappeared where the grass had been blown by... well, all kinds of things. It wasn't very far away. But far enough from the explosion for him to not get hurt. The shockwave knocked him back a few feet, however. Taking no time to get into the air to examine the area, the Chuunin looked around for any hint of chakra he could find. And he sure did find it. The real Zatoshi. The overwhelming amount of chakra was enough to give him away. Dropping to the ground, Haku through more seeds down and pressed his hand on them, unleashing his chakra and creating even more grass and plants. From this grass and these plants, four clones grew. But these were full-fledged poisonous clones. Not the weak-poisoned ones from before. These would cause hallucinations, nausea, the whole nine yards. And they all seperated and closed in on Zatoshi's real position.

63 Jutsus Left - 2 = 61

Chuunin can perform:
44 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu - 2 = 32
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi grabbed his gigantic fan that was strapped to his back, bit his thumb and wiped it along the fan, he swung it and summoned a weasel from the fan, the weasel was riding on a sickle. The weasel rushed forward and not only destroyed the clones but also blows the poison away from Zatoshi ALONG WITH dangerous slashing winds of Kage rank coming straight for Haku. These winds destroyed and cut up rooftops, cut weaker buildings in half and even blew trees and rocks up from the ground.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku picked up on the wind cutting through the buildings, but before long, it was too late. The wind sent him flying before it could even cut him. It crushed bones and all. When he thought the wind was done, however, he felt a sharp pain through his legs. He was too nervous to look down. So he just looked in Zatoshi's direction. "Well, I think this is... as far as this is going to go... Assuming I'm bleeding out." He could feel himself becoming lightheaded. Before this was over, he would pass out of blood loss and eventually die. But, it didn't matter. It was all a dream, he assumed. Hopefully...

61 Jutsus Left

Chuunin can perform:
44 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 am
Ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ Ⓓⓔⓜⓞⓝ

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi had the paper wrap up Haku's wounds to keep him alive for just a couple more minutes, "you're lucky I find you a formidable opponent or I would've let you die, my friend," Zatoshi then took his body, though now unconcious to the Amekage, seeing as she was an extremely skilled medic, she would be able to fix Haku up in no time.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items