Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Wetlands Behind the Waterfall (Saphorahs Only)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

These wetlands were abundant with the venomous Saphorah Clan, and all that they held dear. Upon entering the forest the average person will begin to detect strange, and peculiar, fragrances. This fragrance is caused by the bark toad, an amphibian native to these parts that release a poison into the air that causes its target to numb up, into a paralysis state. Only those trained to resist poison are not tempted by the frogs tricks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphorah
xxxxx

The Silent Spy Under The Waterfall_______________

Name: Kido Saphorah xx Rank: Geninxx Village: Taikigakure

User Image

Upon entering the wetlands Kido noticed that it was quiet; uninhabited by anything that didnt slither, or stick to the surface of a tree trunk, as he began to study the ways of his ancestors, hoping that one day more would rise to his side, and rebuild the ancestry. He began by practicing the ways of Exoskeleton Substitution, an ability that would allow Kido to avoid danger in a tight pinch indeed. Studying the basic principles of the technique Kido began gathering chalkra into this outer protective skin.

About thrity minutes had passed of Kido trying to concentrate his chalkra into a protective coating around his body when suddenly it began to feel more dense, and more durable. The exoskeleton fit as snug as a glove, allowing him to be just as mobile as he was without it, or at least it felt that way. Next thing Kido would have to begin focusing on was the art of exiting the exoskeleton in a sign of danger.

For about an hour Kido insisted on trying to force his way out of the exoskeleton, but with no prevail. The boy stood tall, pondering as to how this technique could be done as he kept trying to physically peel out of the exoskeleton. Suddenly it occurred to the young boy that maybe through the help of chalkra control, and quick bursts of speed he could dash out of the skeleton. So, by simulating an oncoming collision Kido focused on weakening the exoskeleton behind him, and in a quick burst of speed he leaped right out of his own skin....exoskeleton that is. Landing a few feet away from his exoskeleton Kido gazed at it. Thewas as if he was looking at himself from behind when suddenly the exoskeleton's color tone faded away, leaving nothing but a white molted shell.

User Image
I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

xxxxx

User Image

Resting against the trunk of a large, mossy tree, Kido began to study the other various techniques that his clan once flourished in, like the Lebatto Duster. This technique would solely rely on the boys lung capacity and chalkra control as he would exhale a toxin into the air. After thoroughly studying the technique the boy lifted himself up onto his own two feet, and began practicing the technique. By lining his lungs with chalkra the boy would begin to practice inhaling, and exhaling in large portions; the kinda portions needed in order to produce large amounts of poison as well as carry it over a broad region.

After hours of practice Kido had mastered the art of lung and chalkra control that would allow him to exhale clouds of poison at ease. Now the only thing left to do was learn how to release the poison that the boy way withholding inside his internal organs. In a repetitive motion the boy would try to release the poison with little to no prevail as the toxin would merely drizzle out of his mouth. His throat became parched as he decided to grab a drink of water from the stream that ran through this territory. Quenched by the waters, Kido sighed in relief as the toxin flowed into the air smoothly. It wasnt that the boy was performing the jutsu wrong, it was that his throat was too dry to properly perform the jutsu. Encouraged by this sudden development Kido stood up promptly, ready to give this technique another shot as he pressed his hands together in a single seal, inhaling deeply. Upon exhaling a large cloud of poisonous smoke would spread across the region, clouding the view of everyone within the area.

Kido looked around at his creation as he stood in the center of thick, olive green cloud. As the boy glanced around he began to notice strange and unique markings through the cloud as they took on the shapes of snakes, frogs, and lizards. These markings were actually monsters that inhaled the toxin, allowing Kido to see them in a blue, pulsatting state.

User Image

So let my poison flow through you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:50 pm

xxxxx

User Image

AS he was just about ready to leave for the Waterfall village the boy was confronted by a serpent of unusual size The snake was green, almost twenty feet long as it stared down Kido as if he would be his next meal. Upon striking Kido's instincts took over as the boys tongue rifled from his mouth, wrapping around a tree almost fifteen feet away, hook shoting him away from danger as the serpent bashed his head into the rock behind Kidos former location. Unsure of this new ability Kido planned to use it in order to help him defeat the snake as it recovered from its mild headache. The two stared at each other once more as Kidos tongue sprang from his mouth, binding the mouth of the snake shut as the boy leaped into action, slicing, and dicing at the chest of the reptilian beast. However, these cuts were mere scratches to the beast as it broke free of the tongue binding more pissed than ever. Now unsure what to do the boy found himself staring into the face of danger once more as the adrenaline in his body released a feint toxin through the pores of his skin. The color of the toxin was slightly brown, but too transparent to tell as it covered the field. As the snake inhaled the toxin in shook in rage to the foul stench, thinking that the child was too vulgure to even bother eating.

After thoroughly training in the art of his clan the boy, Kido, collected his things and began to make his way back to the village in order to rest, and begin studying other jutsus that would better prepare this venomous shinobi for the exams.

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

xxxxx

User Image

A rustling could be heard on the outskirts of the meadows as metals clashed with one another, and battle cries roared. A single shinobi, aged with time, wore the threads of a bandit. His face was warped with bruises and scars from the past, and his movements were way past their prime. He was launched across the open terrain, only to be halted by a single standing tree. Upon impact leaves fluttered down from the branches as he struggled to rise to his feet. As he lifted his head he began to notice that he was the only member of his gain that still held consciousness. As he raised his head higher he saw a the faded image of a child, rougly a pre teen. "Please...we did what we had to do...Haku had no intention o-" before he could beg for forgiveness the boy grabbed him by the collar as his tongue slithered from his mouth, wrapping around the shinobies neck like a snake. the tension of the tongue grew tighter and tighter until suddenly *snap* "Your apology means nothing to me," Kido said in a serious manner as he flung the body with the flick of his tongue. He had now acquired the whereabouts of his target, and after a few hours of resting, and preperation, Kido would seek out the one who had caused so much grief for Kido Saphorah.

150/150 Chalkra Points

User Image

Torn from my mother, I am left to walk this road alone.

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff